Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

33 questions to Chestnut Teal of the university Andromeda Galaxy

Have you seen your career from the outset exactly right?
Chestnut Teal is taking a brush and responds: No. 🈶👩‍✈️🅰️🦆☺️🤚.

Is the training in Smart robots on the level of the eyes? And the basis of what experience you think you can tell?
Chestnut Teal is taking a leaf out of her backpack and began to paint with a brush: 🎓🍷🏋️‍♀️🌉🎚🤚😍🧠🈶🅰️🍖🤲📅.

What is your recipe for success for the best of the best graduates?
Chestnut Teal paints continue her picture and answers: 😛🤚🔋🍷🈶🚯🕌💼🍖🚧🚮🎫🍖🥉🇮🇹🤙.

Is competent iron discipline ever learn?
Chestnut Teal throws her brush on her picture and answers: 🤚👆🇮🇹🅰️🙅📡.

Have your priorities in training program changed significantly over time?
Chestnut Teal takes her brush from the image and paints her middle finger with the white color and responds: 🤚🎓🤙🅰️💌🏋️‍♀️👩‍💻⏯⚠️👮‍♀️🤟👆🈶💌.

That sounds very interesting.
How do you do that?
Just add together the performance of your competitors?
Chestnut Teal throws the brush on the floor and takes her calculator from her pocket and starts something it expected. Then she answers confidently: Yes, sure. 🍷🧵🤚🍷🧵🤟🅰️🕌🏭🧠🤖🤚🍖⚖🅱️🏭🅰️🧠🤖🔋🤚📔🧠🤖. A successful team is complemented in its competencies.

How do you feel the current economic situation?
Chestnut Teal closes her eyes and replies: 😜👠🤖👩‍✈️👷‍♀️👠🍷.

Did the global division of labor bring positive effects?
Chestnut Teal opens her eyes and takes her brush: Definitely. 🤣🇮🇹🇺🇸🤚💭🍷➕🏇🌕🈶🧠🤖👪.

Can you imagine alternatives to globalization?
Chestnut Teal takes from her backpack a yogurt, take a tablespoon and begins to eat. At the same time she replies: 😅🌎🕌🎓💱🚬🖍🤚🧠🤖🅰️🤑🤙🕌🈶🅰️📕. The University Andromeda Galaxy benefits from the rental income.

Now I have an entire personal about yourself. What you get on your nerves?
Chestnut Teal responds fairly quickly: Such personal and stupid questions.

What makes you laugh?
Chestnut Teal looks at her painted image: My own art, myself, and your stupid questions😉.

What do your students say about you?
Chestnut Teal takes another leaf out of her backpack and folds it into a paper boat: 🗣🚨🈶🔋🅰️🏬📁.

How do you respond to criticism?
Chestnut Teal falls from her hands her paper ship: Criticism from students I sometimes see as a kind of punishment for all my achievements. I am also very allergic to any criticism, which is directed towards me with the gun.

Does your gut feeling also deceived before?
Chestnut Teal thinks: 🌉🔣🗝🏋️‍♀️👩‍💻🎓🤙💌📶🗺.

Do you employ also former friends and their family members?
Chestnut Teal is taking a tin of fresh cucumbers and eating two cucumbers: 🛤⏺🚯🍖🧲🗝👠🅰️🚶‍♀️▶️👑🤚🧠🤖.

Is iron discipline necessary?
Chestnut Teal responds with laughing face: Yes. Basically, an iron discipline is the principle of merit to 99 8/9 percent justice. 🤔🅰️🧔🧠🤖👩‍✈️🤚🎱.

Will be at your candidates tested before the job in your university Andromeda Galaxy by spyware?
Chestnut Teal is taking a bottle of pear juice: Yes, we need to closely examine each candidate with a polygraph from A to Z.

If you get lost your personal smart robot: Is that a disaster for you and your scheduling?
Chestnut Teal is drinking her pear juice from the bottle: I am always organized so that I can work well with a corresponding loss. I try to keep as possible by technology independent. This even though technology is one of my most important life companion.

How important are for you contacts on the Internet, both professionally and personally?
Chestnut Teal has to get up quickly and a few rounds of flying in the room: I prefer the personal contact the subscribed Internet profiles. I use communication to sharpen the positioning of the Andromeda Galaxy and strengthen. I actively care professional contacts and seeking exchanges with colleagues to also thereby look beyond our university. In addition, I use Internet profiles for analysis of potential students.

What do you think of working animals indicates that they are in public with little sleep and weekend work?
Chestnut Teal sits back in the chair: ⏯👩‍✈️💼🍖🅰️🥈. 

Would you give up your career, where appropriate, in favor of free use?
Chestnut Teal screams: No way. I have much pleasure in my work. It's challenging, and I can make a difference.

When and where you can really switch off?
Chestnut Teal responds: I can not tell you for reasons of censorship. 

Are role models still relevant or a hindrance in the self-realization?
Chestnut Teal is on drinking her pear juice: Role models are completely unnecessary for me. I am my own role model and that's very good. I am very happy as I am.

What would you advise the young professionals - and your own children?
Chestnut Teal: Annoy their parents, their teachers and their environment with the sentence: I want to ascend professionally within 1 gigabyte! Help me regularly in my career.

How you were judged by your former teachers?
Chestnut Teal answered weeping: They wanted me to exclude from the training in spite of my best performances in class. They spoke with the authorities about me impose any profession according to their tastes.

Did you like the school that really conveys relevant?
Chestnut Teal: After several years of struggle, I forced a very good training by the authorities. In the transmission of values and the formation of character, the school had for me but only an indirect influence.

Could you imagine a life in the bunker?
Chestnut Teal is taking a candle from her backpack: No, allowed to fly a life without dates, is not an option for me.

Do you come sometimes too late?
Chestnut Teal ignites the candle: No, by my iron discipline I am very punctual and expect the same from others.

Do you believe in the future research?
Chestnut Teal  takes her drawing: I think the futurologists make some good work. But I personally would want to spend on their jobs no money.

Are you confident about the future of the Galaxy?
Chestnut Teal decides to burn her drawing: 😎📡🤚🕌🇺🇸🗺🔑📈.

What issues should the dictator tackle immediately?
Chestnut Teal: He should be generous in funding the Andromeda Galaxy, and retain the value of progress by the smart robot close eye.

One of your wisdom?
Chestnut Teal is throwing their calculators off the table onto the floor: At no minute to give up your own desires.
 

Who is Chestnut Teal?

Chestnut Teal was born 12045 days ago, since the year XPLO director of the University of Andromeda Galaxy with 777 employees and 4444 students. She is deputy education dictator. She earned her doctorate at the University of smart robots. She founded the company flying lamps joint-stock company and took over the structure and management of her own company. The Andromeda Galaxy University is among the leading technical university in the Galaxy. It cooperates in the research and development work closely with the business community. Chestnut Teal, professor, doctoral graduate in smart robotics, is married and mother of a young son.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.