Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Additional costs and defects of a rent object in Emoji

After the break the lawyers sat down to the round table. They were ready for the answer of the questions of the confused Emojis. They rented a big flat in central situation in Cute Emoji. Their renter was a stingy alien from the Jupiter. He settled to his tenants in the additional costs all possible. Among them were repair of the toilet and the water pipes. Moreover, the miser wanted that Emojis compensate him for his stinginess financially. He explained this that his tenancy with the Emojis was not enough profitable. He wanted to increase his profit by 120 percent. A defender from Poop Emoji answered this: 🔍️💣️🔍️6️⃣ ➕💲1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣,0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ ℹ️➕🔁👤👀➕👜🌃. 📜🌝🏤➕🗜️💜👤👨⬅️. 🏘️🗣️. 📜🗣️❓️🔎➡️👤👩⬅️🏢.
Thereon said a lawyer: Who uses the shower and the toilet in this rent object?
Thereon answered the Emoji: Of course I. Then said the lawyer: With it you recognise that also the costs of your use have originated. Thereon all stingy aliens from the Jupiter applauded exceptionally loudly.
Therefore it was clear to the Emojis that they should urgently also take over the sewer cleaning costs as a tenant. At this time a group Emojis asked: Who pays the snow removal costs?
A lawyer from Emoji Meanings answered this: These costs are ordinarily settled to the immovable owner by the city administration. That's why the renter can require the costs of the tenant to the payment.
A concerned renter from the Mercury wanted to know: 💬👤👩👮👃📷️💬. 👥⬅️🙏👉️👌🐩👩. ⏺️🎬️💬👥⬅️🙏🤕. 👤👩⬅️📐🐘➡️👤👀🌲🪢➕👤👩⬅️.
Thereon explained an irritated accuser: In the kingdom Emoji there are special places in the woods where Emojis can bury compostable rubbish underground. All herbal rubbish like banana peels, extinct cores and similar things belongs to it. 🦶🏢➕⬅️🎵👤📖👋. 2️⃣0️⃣ ➕👮1️⃣ 2️⃣0️⃣ 🔪.
A concerned Emoji wanted to know: My renter settled to me the costs for the basic use of the television connection. Is he allowed to do this, although I have no television set and need nothing?
A lawyer from Alien Emoji answered this: The renter and the suppliers of TV connections may not force this offer authoritatively upon the tenant. In this case the tenant may be informed about this possibility. 😀4️⃣ ➡️🚪➕. 🥇2️⃣ ⬆️🍾➕🥈2️⃣ 6️⃣ 🏛️👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️➕🥫. 🏛️2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣1️⃣ 🆕🦹📁➡️⬆️8️⃣3️⃣9️⃣%⬆️2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣. 2️⃣ 🏛️👨‍⚖️🍳➕. ⚡️➕👨‍⚖️🤔. 🟢👥👮😀🦹. The uppermost tax collector in Poop Emoji reacted strongly angry. He sat down in his private airplane and flew to the gathered lawyers in the capital city Emoji SMS. He accused lawyers of weakening the mighty tax authority. Thereon an old judge got up and argued with the uppermost official of the mightiest authority. In spite of this violent discussion the official from Poop Emoji could force no enrichment at the expenses of the tenants of immovable.
Which duties does the tenant have in the country of the Emojis after the takeover of the rent object and beside the payment of the rent?
In addition a lawyer with roots from the Venus wanted to express himself. He called the following duties: 👮➕🇧🇾➡️➕👤👨⬅️. 👤👨👂️➕👨‍⚖️👤👨⬅️👤👨😀. 👤👨⬅️💜👤👨⬅️👨‍⚖️↪️👮👤👨❌️. 1️⃣📁🏛️☔️📁🆕. 🎁ℹ️📦️➡️➡️🔍️📜2️⃣ 👤🧍🧾. 🖋️🪞💡⏱️👨‍⚖️. 🗣️🆕📧👤👨⬅️➡️🚪🏢⏱️. 👤👨💣️🔍️😀.
After lawyers discussed this subject, they felt dog-tired. Finally, that's why they wanted to finish their working day. The alien from the Venus wanted to return together with the defender from Heart Eyes Emoji to this town. With it said goodbye Emojis of the lawyers. In the train the defender sat down beside the entrepreneur from the Venus. The alien wanted to explain the advantages of his soap all the time of the journey to the lawyer. Emojis who sat behind the both were angry very much at undesirable advertisement.


Rent in the kingdom Emoji

Story: Rent in the kingdom Emoji

What Emojis can do with problems with their rental object

Story: What Emojis can do with problems with their rental object

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.