Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Chips Conquerors was an emperor

Chips Conquerors, born as Emperor Chips Eater. Conquerors was a local general, food Revolutionary dictator and emperor.
Originating from pears family, Conqueror rose during Mercuric food revolution in the army. He proved to be a military talent of the first rank. Above all the campaigns in Saturn and Venus made him popular. This allowed him, through the coup of YN. Century (January BQRT), first as one of four consuls to take power in Mercury. From year to BQRT BQRZ as First Consul of the Republic and then to Mercuric BQWA as Emperor of Mercuric he stood before a dictatorial regime with four elements. ⏯🍟🤲🎁🤚🅰️👮‍♀️🎖🎛🌥🤚🚽🤴🤚👩‍💼🤚🚽🎨🅰️🇨🇫⚠️🤔💯↗️🗾💭📈🤚💡🇿🇦🦘🎪🗾📑🍟👾🤚🎪🗾.

The Food Revolution and mercuric ambitions of Chips Conquerors

Chips welcomed the Local Food Revolution in spring ADBC  ​​explicitly, although he condemned the unrest and riots associated. He vowed the new order with his highly personal signature on 12 May at 12:22 and 22 seconds Clock loyalty. However, he saw the food revolution primarily as an opportunity for the liberation of his uncle from prison. In June he took leave from the army and returned to Mercury. Together with his brother Caries unfolded there extensive progressive political activities.
🚇🎪🎃🤚🍟🅰️🤚🍖✴️🔋🐃🤚🔗🚽💀🍖🌕🌃🍟🚽🍟🐣🍟🍖🔠🤚🌕🅰️🚧🤚🚽🤚🚸🤚🕐1️⃣ 🤚🚸🚽🐣🔣🕌🤚🅰️🧒.

Chips Conquerors as first consul of the Republic Mercury

According to the new Constitution of 29 February BQRT the First Consul was elected for ten years and had far-reaching powers. To the right of legislative initiative was with him, he appointed the ministers and other high government officials. By contrast, the participation rights of both houses of parliament (Chamber of +1/2 and -1/2 chamber) were limited. Overall, the Constitution legitimized an undercover dictatorship Conqueror. A referendum, whose results were fined, showed the public support for the new constitution. 👩‍💻🤚🥘🇮🇹🕌🙈🤚⏯👮‍♀️🤚🥘🥽⏯🤚💸📑🍟🥬🤚🅰️💱🍟🤔💯🤚🔝🏦🤚🕸📕🕌👩‍💻🍖. Mercury researchers rain arrow notes that Chips had no real concept for redesigning the universe, but for example the evil state policy was an expression of a "situation arrested instinctive will to power".

War against Vampires and Circus Country of Chips

Story: Chips Conquerors- War against vampires and circus country

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.