Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Count of votes in Emoji

Several rich Emojis flew by their private airplanes to Emoji Pillows. Although this island might be visited as a restricted area not without approval, above all rich Emojis flew. Some elitist Emojis had own farms on Emoji Pillows. The valuable rice from this island was nationally known. Even the former rulers of the Circus Union flew, so that they brought rice for themselves and their families. After the first elections Emojis decided to count out all electoral slips of paper in rest in Emoji Pillows. This meant that Emojis from all polling places should send all delivered electoral slips of paper to Emoji Pillows. The uppermost tax collector from Poop Emoji wanted to touch every electoral slip of paper with his both eyes. 💩👣➕💃🪘🥁➕👍️.
During the votes counting in Emoji Free vote counters noticed that many Emojis wrote not only names of the candidates, but they signed their electoral slip of paper with an impression of a lipstick. ⌚️❗️🇺🇸👥➕🇬🇧👥🔥🌡️❤️🏝️. Saturn's aliens feared that because of the Emojis in Japanese Emoji an undesirable candidate is condemned to the first dictator of Emoji. At the same time they knew that all electoral slips of paper would be dispatched to Emoji Pillows. That's why Saturn's aliens rented a small boat. ❗️➕👤👩💡🎛️. 👍️⌚️➕🔮. 💖➕🔮👥⬅️👁️. The alien from the Uranus decided to experiment with the remote control of his disappeared drone. Thus he finished the long admission of his drone over the yellow sea of Emoji. At this time a research team in Pluto programmed Emojis for Android. A device received by the flying information a copy of the rescue operation of the sea police in cooperation with Neptune and Pluto. Because the time is relative, the video slowly flew by the air of different galaxies and after many days happened one more miracle. ➕👾➕❌️👍️❗️😃➕👎️👥. ⌚️👀➕👹➕❗️👁️❌️💬. Emojis reacted angry that a dictator congratulated any unconfirmed candidate early. Later Tangerines had to send a verbal excuse in Emojis. In the meantime, Devil Emoji and his team could hardly expect. ⌚️❌️🍵😂🙌. ⌚️➕💆‍♀️2️⃣ 👧🧑.
In comparison to other towns all delivered electoral slips of paper were copied by Emojis in Emoji Copy Paste by photocopier several times. 🛠️🪨5️⃣ ➕🌶️👥🪨1️⃣0️⃣s🛠️➡️👥❓️🧑‍🎤🤷👀🥼🏃‍♂️🥇. Emojis brought everything carefully to Emoji Pillows. Middle Finger Emoji had especially big difficulties with the transport of all electoral slips of paper. ➡️👥💇➡️🧐👥🧑. Then they went up to the railway station of Emoji Symbols. A miser from the Jupiter rented his flying saucer to Emojis. Thus they could bring with his help all bags with the electoral slips of paper on time to the collective place.
In Emoji Symbols most electoral slips of paper were moved in the wrong boot mistakenly. Falsely the truck leaders with the luggage went to Poop Emoji. There Emojis went up to the tax authority. They thought that the mighty building was as a collective place for electoral slips of paper. 📛❤️👀1️⃣ 👤⚫️⚪️❌️🥼👀💇. 👥❗️👍️👀👤👨. 👎️💡➕❗️🤕, ➕🙏💆‍♀️😟, 💡👤⬅️. ⚪️🧫🏃🧑‍⚖️. At this time Emojis still had to be patient. Finally, it still lasted some time, until the most successful candidate with most votes was announced in all mass media.

 

The first elections in Emoji after the death of the last Horror Clowns

Story: The first elections in Emoji after the death of the last Horror Clowns

The first dictator was elected in Emoji

Story: The first dictator was elected in Emoji

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.