Sweasy26

Emoji Dictionary  Emoji Keyboard  Emoji Meanings  Poop Emoji  Middle Finger Emoji

Laughing Emoji  Heart Eyes Emoji  Sad Emoji  Heart Emoji  Emoji Art  Emoji App

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cute Emoji

Cute Emoji is a city in the kingdom Emoji. Cute Emoji needed nearly 998 days to be able to work out the number of the inhabitants for the home encyclopaedia. 🙂5️⃣ 👥🆕🍾🔑🥈👨‍⚖️✋⬇️👨‍⚖️💨🛄💬❌️📞👁️‍🗨️➕🔮❓️🪟➕⏩️. The mathematician thereby knew that in this household at least one Emoji lived. Thus he took down the number. Immediately three irritated Emojis sometimes ran to the mathematician. Everybody showed anyway his favorite finger.
Thus the mathematician took down immediately 3 fingers in his book. With this calculation method Cute Emoji could count 166,666 inhabitants on the last day of the calculation. Thus became Cute Emoji very proudly on this number that the sweet manufacturer on the packaging immediately wrote this number. Cute Emoji is according to a statistics in the top 50 of the most-inhabited towns of the kingdom Emoji.

 

 Cute Emoji

 

Contents

Naming

Back to top of page

Cute Emoji received its name thanks to the former production of the sweets. While some towns fall ill in Emoji even with caries regularly, Cute Emoji is responsible above all for it. For example, Emoji Meaning.
Cute Emoji is nationally known above all for its sweet candy. Many dentists accuse the factories of Cute Emoji that they produce too many customers for them. The need in qualified dentists has strongly increased by the consumption of the sweets. That's why Emoji urgently needs more dentists. So different countries and planets send completely congested flying saucers with young dentists to Emoji.

Geography

🌈 Geography and Weather

Cute Emoji has especially good sand for construction. This sand becomes road-transported regularly every Thursday by misers from the Jupiter with several pots. In an easy sentence: Jupiter aliens steal the valuable sand to their native country.

 

 Sand of Cute Emoji


The police explained for a long time in writing and orally its inability with the fight of the theft. So Cute Emoji tries to search for solutions in cooperation with the specialists of Middle Finger Emoji. Moreover, there are in Cute Emoji valuable limestones. There are also special stone forms in Cute Emoji. Many aliens from the Venus look with big envy at the ground of the town by their telescopes. The climate in Cute Emoji is valid according to allowed meteorologists as sweet. The rain in this town can be used directly as a drinking source. Therefore can sell no miser the water in Cute Emoji simply so. Here fresh water ordinarily rains.
Moreover, it rains daily between 7:00 o'clock and 9:00 o'clock. Only on the week-ends there pauses rain. The water is warm usually pleasantly. In winter the water is caught cold only easily. Cute Emoji has many woods. Therein live different wild animals. There are also many predators. Moreover, there is a big variety in bird's kinds in Cute Emoji. Several zoologists confirmed in a restrictedly published media communication up to now. In the woods of Cute Emoji there are particularly many araucarias. 4404 days ago a new nature reserve with big applause was opened in Cute Emoji.

History

Back to top of page

328,500 days ago the first Emojis came to the today's area of Cute Emoji. Even then they experimented quite diligently with the local raw materials. From it there originated a sweet drink. According to archaeologists particularly many gigabytes were found in teeth of ancient inhabitants. Some historians suppose that the first inhabitants produced by their experiments to sweet products. 💀🪥🔍️ 🖌️. 😙🤚🤔5️⃣ 👯‍♂️🤚⏭🈷️🅰️🛡🔑🅰️🥈👩‍⚖️🙃🍖🕌🤯🤚🇮🇹🚯🤙🚯🈺🇮🇹▶️🙄. 🍧 📐🐘 🏰 🍬⏺️-💔☄️⏱️. 👤🍖👨🐕️‍🦺🇬🇧📐🦐⬆️🅰️🌤👤➕🏤. ⚳×🎞️. Only with the introduction of the honey by the Pluto aliens, he found with the honey also a sweet natural alternative to the injurious sugar. His friends called him the honey Emoji. In the preparation for the election as a city guide every candidate had to deliver a juridical connecting election pledge. Sinful promised to all inhabitants by his election to want to produce quite many sweets of honey.

 

 Honey of Cute Emoji


Moreover, Sinful promised the people to present with honey at his term of office. The other candidates had explained quite different subjects than food to their main focuses as city guide. With it persuaded only Sinful the dreaming Emojis of the sweet life. Within short time one wanted to begin the election of the city guide. The election hardly began, all Emojis pointed at Sinful with all fingers and toes. They would shout unambiguously together: Sinful for the city guide of Cute Emoji!!!!!
At that time thus he became the city guide of the small town. Sinful realized only after 67 minutes that he won the election to the town guidance. 😶🌗🏗🅰️🛡🆕⚙️💼🛫🅰️🌉💼📞➕🆕👤🍖🚽〽️👩‍💼. 🏙️🦮 💬👤👨🧬. ⏱️👨🙏🩸. ⚙️ 👨‍✈️✈️ ➕ 🛸. 👤👨 🙏 ⬆️ 👤👨⬅️ 🧑‍🏭️♀👽️. The stingy pilot explained that he had to make a forced landing because of the strong wind here.
Thereon the city guide of Cute Emoji explained that the guests from the galaxy were completely welcome to the ground of the planet Halloween. Then the aliens might spend the night in a house for foreign guests. 🤑👨‍✈️❗️ 🥲➕♀👽️. 🌑, 🐼👀🤑👨‍✈️ in Cute Emoji.
151,110 days ago the uppermost religious leader looked in Saturn with his telescope for other locations for the spreading of his religion. On account of his mildly visual weakness he instructed his assistant for help. His assistant had to zoom different places of the galaxy.
Then he found a transparent tunnel which connected the midget planet Ceres with Cute Emoji. For the Saturn's religious leader was clear that he should visit this town by Ceres. At this time the religious leader from the Saturn prepared for his visit. 150,380 days ago the religious leader from the Saturn came to Cute Emoji with several Saturn aliens.

 

 Cute Emoji: Religious Leader promotes Religion of Saturn

 

🤨🚽🤚🍖🇮🇹⏳🔌🚽⏯🚽🇮🇹🧾👤💜🆘. 👤👨🙏👽️🩸💁. 🏤⤵️🪟 🏙️ 🦮 🧑‍💼 ➕🥚🩸.
👤👨📸. 👩‍⚖️❓🚽🤗🚽😶🕌⏯🤚➕🌌👩‍⚖️🚽🛄🤚🇮🇹👩‍⚖️😖🅰️🍖🚋🤚➕🚯🤚⏯⌨🗣📺〽️. The emperor of Mercury visited telepathic Cute Emoji because of the sweets. Moreover, the local sweetness factory had to send its products at the command of the emperor directly to the ruler.

 

 Sweetness Factory in Cute Emoji


70810 days ago Mercury had big holes in its bank accounts. 😋😎🚯⏯🦊👆🤚🎄👪😛🤚🅰️🦖🅰️🕌✴️👯‍♂️🤚👩‍⚖️🥰🤚. ⚳👤👨🙏🩸. The next day the Horror Clown with his circus army came to the extraterrestrial Post and pelted him with 666 pumpkins. Then died the long-lasting Post.
After some days Emojis had enough of Sw78 and his power addiction. 36135 days ago the city guide Sw78 was arrested by furious Emojis in Cute Emoji. Moreover, they locked up the miser from the Jupiter. There Sw78 died as a result of his growing stinginess. Then Emojis took over the town guidance. Later there came the First Horror Clown and let to connect all bank branches of Cute Emoji to all the other banks of the Circus Union. The Horror Clown wanted that Cute Emoji concentrates upon the production of the sweets. Therefore the town produced actively sweets for the Wednesday need of the Emojis and other people of the Circus Union.

Back to top of page 

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Downloads and gifts 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.