Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Deselection of the Prince of Phobos and the king's document

After being voted out of the Prince of Phobos (moon of Mars) Fireless Paragraph was asked on a rainy day, as he would respond to his deselection by the voters. A dismissed member of the People's Prince Paragraph thinks during his tenure as Prince of Phobos, he issued a very special law on the automatic adoption of another important ministry through a deselected Prince. In addition, the then King promised him a generous financial compensation already at his discretion twelve years ago in a possible dismissal of the Prince. This document can not be changed by the will of the people. Even if the electorate is planning a demonstration against the deselected Fireless Paragraph because this particular document.
Why the deselected Prince remains so loose and still very satisfied?
😃🚽🔣👩‍💼🤚🅰️⏺🚽🙃🏰🦘🚮🤴🗳㊙️💼🤙💀🎗😅🗳😶🤲⏭🗳🚯👭🤴🤢🌉🤚🅰️😷 🕌🚶‍♀️🌓💛🎨🅰️🌔👭🌉⏩🍃🖕👒😷🤚🤴🎲👆.
According to information from the tax authorities currently receive 4 old-princes and two ex-kings of a retirement pension. However, old-kings can also do without their pension, as does about the 160-year-old ex-king. The tax authority has to personally visit according to an ancient law, all former kings. In addition, the tax authority must grant the tax earlier kings a discount of at least 66/3 percent.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.