Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Drinking nine liters of soft drink and the consequences thereof

An alien drank every day nearly nine liters of soft drink and complained sometime about hair loss problems. Now doctors have found: in fact between drink and disease there is a connection. It is supposed to drink plenty of water, which is considered in the Saturn as well as in Jupiter. This applies to all living things for human beings, animals, plants and extraterrestrials. But who takes the wrong drink to be risked health problems. Some diseases are more difficult than the other. In the case of 99-year-old alien's it's so, that this has been drinking from a sugar-rich soft drink too much. Now he lost almost all his hair.
An alien has, according to doctors there now exaggerated with the wrong drink: He took a day habit nearly nine liters sweet drink. Now the 99-year-old extraterrestrial man from the state 🛰🕌🤢💈😛💈🤚👨🤳🥂🈶👩‍💻🥛💈🖕💾👩‍💻🥛🅰️💈⏯🎗🚽👩‍⚕️🤚🎓🛰🌇🤢🎫🇮🇹🍀🌞🤚🗝🛰🌿🤚🍠🥛🅰️😷💈🈶🖕🈚🚯.
Only on very special days: On his birthday he usually drinks up to 8/9 liter of soft drinks and other unhealthy drinks. Otherwise it stays most of the year the healthy drinks faithful.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.