Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Earth crisis- interview with Para Dise

To defuse the Earth crisis the various States must set planet far a sign. Correspondent of the newspaper "Free Uranus" Para Dise talks about the upcoming Galaxy crisis summit in Helium with Sweasy26.

The power-hungry Galaxy States meet in Helium in 89 minutes, to discuss a plan to defuse the Earth crisis in the region of several planets. What demands are the most important?
Para Dise takes his book and reads aloud: First, more financial resources and more ships and helicopters for the program "underground gold treasures", explore with the extraterrestrials to Earth on littering. In addition, the soil must be freed from ancient ruins. Second, military operations against the earth polluters whose business model is to be destroyed or at least severely impaired. Third, recycled all waste found under the ground. That would relieve the Earth and finally the environment heavily. Fourth, too many waste (Professor Doctor in Earth Sciences in the University environment in Uranus) are simply thrown on the ground in accordance with the Uranus aliens tip tube on the planet Earth. The Earth is in accordance with its estimations on the first place in the pollution. For waste suction are required. Whether earthlings would be willing to cooperate with the Uranus in this field, Professor Tip Pipe needs to find out in advance by using a mathematical formula.

Will the measures bring something?
Para Dise is leafing through his book and looking for an answer. He shouts for joy: 😶🈶✅❓🍖🥉📃🇮🇹😛🕌➕🅰️🤚🌕👋🌎🕌🛢🇲🇽👆📆🖕👨🚯🚯🤷🇮🇹👽🕌🚯🥅🤚🌎.

First you put on ban of littering, then ban all pollution agents, now the pendulum seems again a bit to kick in the other direction. The acts without concept.
Para Dise is thinking about an answer. He counts from 1 to 6 and replies: It's a bit of both. What seeks the Galaxy with the new plan is a compromise between the previous program "Good bye littering of the Past" and the current program "No Littering". The mandate with "No Littering" involved is not revoked, but equipped with better and more modern broom.

Injured Galaxy in this crisis their own lofty goals of the past?
Para Dise looks at the clock and responds: This question is so boring that I do not want it respond. I soon my appointment with a brain doctor.

Good. We have not yet made all of our questions.
What impact will the Earth crisis on quality of life?
Para Dise is drinking a bottle of cherry juice with all the contents of at least 56 megabytes and answers: 📉🤚🥧🥽🌎🎫🧬👋🕌🗣🤙🇮🇹❓1️⃣ 🌎🅰️🔑🍖🖕🅰️🐃🤟🚯👫➕📬🤟🗑.

Neptune has enforced a rigorous military action against earth polluters and thus far succeeded. Today, hardly anyone dares to Neptune, the earth is not a time with a dirty finger touch. Are such measures at the meeting an issue?
Para Dise takes a piece of candy in his hand and answered: No. Neptune is much too independent. In the history books I read once about a case where an earth polluter his eight fingers were printed with multiple stones away. This hard case caused great fear among recent earth polluters. Thereafter, as a precautionary measure more surveillance cameras have been declared by the supreme rulers of the planet to a conservation area at each earth station at Neptune. Many of earth polluters were also very severe penalties in Neptune.
So now I have to run to the brain doctor.

Para Dise stands up from his chair. He looks left and right and at the clock. He counts from 1 to 66 and runs straight.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.