Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Emoji after the election of the first dictator

The next day the dictator elective anew visited different enterprises after his victory. Thus he visited the keyboard production factory of Emoji Keyboard.
Several losers by the elections tried to persuade Emojis, to offer resistance against the dictator elective anew. Religious leaders in Venus wanted to use this unsafe time. Thus they sent several well prepared canvassers. The special in them was that they were able to do the language Emoji L. Finally, these canvassers studied under the Emojis in the former Circus Union at a university in Emoji List. 💩🖊️➡️👥⚪️💆‍♀️⬆️🤣🪥🏠️. Thus they should win their trust. Thus they founded together with seven Emojis a restaurant in Middle Finger Emoji in the city centre.
Their strategy was the distribution of the small books from the Venus into local language to hungry Emojis together with the menu. 😈🥃🟤🆚🥃⚪️🛒🥇🏘️➕❌️🙏⬆️.Thus canvassers had to fly to Japanese Emoji. In comparison to other towns most Emojis were Japanese-speaking here. That's why they did not understand what they got. They thanked with a friendly smile the aliens from the Venus for the small books. Falsely some canvassers landed in the religious city of Heart Eyes Emoji with their books. After the last incident a special police was founded for the protection of the local religion. Thus policeman controlled every book on foreign undesirable religions. That's why these canvassers were arrested. All books had to confiscate the police. Gathered lawyers discussed the future of Emoji after the adventurous election of the first dictator on the previous day. Suddenly the lawyers were contacted by the elective dictator by telephone. He required from them that 🤕🧹➕🆕➕😯➕1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ ➕2️⃣ 🧥🌑🟤. Thus several misers came to Emoji Meaning. They wanted to sell radar traps to the Emojis. Moreover, they guaranteed the Emojis that they generated very high income with these devices. 🔮➡️👤💭🧹🚽💦🪨, ➕💍➡️➕🚽➕🪥🚽🪨.
The musician Monkey Emoji had to hide all old newspapers somewhere in a subterranean bunker. His related Devil Emoji commanded to him to do this. Finally, the ketchup entrepreneur feared that the elective dictator would take away his enterprise. In the interim Devil Emoji wanted to analyze his plans more exactly as he could strip of power the elective dictator. For this purpose he visited a magician in Star Emoji. He explained the following possibilities to him: 🔟👥⬅️🏘️🦋⬅️🎁⬆️👥⬅️🚽👀🔂. The first dictator decided to buy thereon the national bread 🍠. Then he commanded to the state television to show him with eating of the national bread 🍠.
Thus long time instead of the advertising breaks, the eating dictator was shown. Many Emojis felt big hunger and overran all baker's. The national bread 🍠 experienced big popularity. Emojis should concentrate psychologically upon their true values. Thus was the confidential message of the first dictator. In a confidential document of the dictator stood also the ➡️👤💭👀🚽⏱️. 💩🔪😈🗣️➡️👤🪥🚽➕🛠️⚪️5️⃣ ❌️😜🔂🚽💍💊🚽. 🦋🔪➡️👤➕➡️2️⃣8️⃣💲🔟. This time religious Emojis found out that the new dictator could arrest religious canvassers from the Venus. This news was for many Emojis and aliens only good among many negative headlines.

 

The first dictator was elected in Emoji

Story: The first dictator was elected in Emoji

May Emojis smuggle goods for own need without problems?

Story: May Emojis smuggle goods for own need without problems?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.