Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Emoji Air

Emoji Air was an airline at the beginning. This was founded in 8030 days ago by private investors. The investors were from different planets and countries. Mercury, Venus, Saturn and Kepler-47: the investors were from the following planets. The dictators of the planets and stars sent their specialists: financial jugglers and others. Partially also indigenous Emojis to the airline concerned.

History
8111 days ago rose the demand for flights in air transport. Due to big problems and negative headlines about Emoji Worldwide group Emojis decided to found a new airline. The misers as investors were not allowed. Important prerequisite for investors was to ensure the quality especially in terms of safety. 👑👩📐🐘🎪6️⃣ ❣️👑👩❣️👤👩💬👤🌗👩🪟👤👩⬅️♿️💆‍♀️👤💀👩⬅️.

The Chief of Emoji Air wanted to sell the aircraft to their current market value. The misers decided to make him an offer for all aircraft. But the offer was about 80 percent below the minimum purchase price. At that time lived in Jupiter a male Saturn alien. This was a senior executive of the airline in Jupiter. 🎅👤🆕👩⬅️👀➕👥⬅️👑👩💬➕👥⬅️➕👩🛠️👤⬅️🤴☠️💬👩💆‍♀️➕🛠️➡️🤚👸🍖🌉🎪🇨🇫🎡🍖〽️🆕 🤚🅰️💬〽️🇮🇹💀🤚👨🌗🈶🚧🈶👸💬🚨📡🇺🇸🇺🇳🕐🌗🌉🈶🅰️🚽😛🤚🇮🇹. Then the plane had to land in a cornfield in Emoji. Once there, the cornfield owner called the police. Then policemen tried to arrest the Saturn alien. At this time, met a lightning Saturn alien and he was brought severely injured to the hospital. His pilot was released. After Saturn alien was staying at the hospital in handcuffs was jailed. He was sentenced to life imprisonment for kidnapping four Emojis.
 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Short Stories 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.