Sweasy26

Emoji Dictionary  Emoji Keyboard  Emoji Meanings  Poop Emoji  Middle Finger Emoji

Laughing Emoji  Heart Eyes Emoji  Sad Emoji  Heart Emoji  Emoji Art  Cute Emoji

 

 

 

 

 

 

Emoji App

Emoji App is a city near the blue river. This is the uppermost management of the Emoji App-area. The city belongs to biggest in the south Emoji. In the city Emoji App particularly many technological products are produced. The city is known as a high-tech capital city of the kingdom. Who would like to move something in the technical area, changes his or her residence to Emoji App. The city is the ideal place for innovations. The city was promoted earlier for long time by extraterrestrials from Pluto. That's why the Salted Cucumbers try to conquer the city every Tuesday. The envy of the Salted Cucumbers and the pressure of the rising planet-wide competition even already led to an envy attack on Wednesday. This was as a break of the long-standing tradition. Luckily the Salted Cucumbers could take up to now only defeats home. The Salted Cucumbers complain of the growing competition by Emoji App. Moreover, the king of the Salted Cucumbers Poisonous Snake accused personally Pluto. He pointed even with a threatening finger in the direction of Pluto. Finally, the Salted Cucumbers do not want to lose their position in the galaxy. The Pluto-extraterrestrials were unimpressed from that. Even if Pluto is only one small island in comparison to the Salted Cucumbers.

 

 Emoji App

Contents

 

Why is the city called Emoji App?

Back to top of page

Up to 34311 days the city was called Ijome Pi. At that time the First Horror Clown worked in his office on his world formula. 👭😞🅰️👯🏈⏳🥛🥊🇮🇹▶️🚧🍖🦚⏳🛎🕐. Moreover, a house of the journalist was confiscated in Emoji App by the circus army.

 

History of Emoji App

Back to top of page

In most history books the foundation date stands on an unknown day 89446 days ago. The urban parliament concerned itself with the foundation of Emoji App very intensely 488 days ago in a special meeting. After a several hours discussion the seventh day became as a foundation date after the birth of the small prince 388,888 days ago.  🔚 📞. ⏱️ 👤👨 ☠️ 🌲 . ☍🌲⬆️ ❗️ 💪. Only much later Emoji App became High-tech-Capital city. On account of the pleasant climate more and more Emojis and other ethnic groups came to the area. 31026 days ago archaeologists had to search the whole city Emoji App for historical objects on the command of the First Horror Clowns. They found then ancient clothes underground. An archaeologist told later that a skeleton was angry at the fact that the archaeologist took away his hat. The skeleton reacted to this very allergic. The skeleton started to insult the whole group. Finally, he had got used to his life underground so much. For the First Horror Clown the situation was embarrassing and very irritating. Finally, he commanded the strengthening of the circus army and the construction of a mighty censorship authority. After this event all journalists had to introduce their articles of the censorship place. Every article had to be read before the publication by the First Horror Clown. Also the archaeologist who took away hat from the skeleton had to go later for 666 days in the prison.

 

 Skeleton in Emoji App

 

The skeleton was arrested by the circus army. Later the First Horror Clown wanted to meet the skeleton. This meeting applied as the most confidential of all meetings of the First Horror Clowns. Nevertheless, Pluto-extraterrestrials could transfer every detail of the meeting from the air into their most modern computers. According to this information the First Horror Clown asked the skeleton about his life in Emoji App (Ijome Pi). The skeleton was very nervous that the city was renamed. 👨📏👤👨❗️ 🖋️ . This was a reason enough for the foundation of the city Emoji App. 📺🕌🤚📺🍖🤚👯🈶🍖🤴🏃‍♀️🤚🌓👩🅰️🦸‍♀️🥣. 🛠️👨 👨 🔂 ❗️ 😬. 79996 days ago the grain trader from Emoji Opinion visited the town. 🤥🇮🇹➕🤚💼🈶⏳. At that time several Emojis worked on achieving progress. The local population decided to diminish the power of the Saturn clearly. At this time yellow Jupiter-extraterrestrials came to Circus Kingdom. They sponsored the group around the First Horror Clown.

 

 Emoji App: Yellow Jupiter Alien donates Money to Horror Clowns

 

The First Horror Clown thereby gained strength and could build up his mighty circus army. Also eager Emojis from Emoji App got to know about these events. They tried to join to the First Horror Clown. Together with the First Horror Clown they worked on a plan to the fall of the influence of the Saturn. After the circus army from discontented citizens grew on and on, the First Horror Clown sent the first opposition group to Emoji App. Therein were above all citizen from the city of the same name. The circus army began a fight against the Saturn's levy authorities 41111 days ago. Besides, several Saturn aliens became seriously injured. The First Horror Clown commanded big thrift in dealing with the caught Saturn-extraterrestrials. 🪐👽️📲🎖. 38690 days ago the king of Emoji commanded the construction of a railway station in the city. The king thereby wanted to show his positive power in the city. However, this was not useful a lot. The majority of the city was controlled by the circus army. Nevertheless, the railway station was built after 2333 days. 36135 days ago the mayor of Emoji App organized the re-opening of the railway station. Besides, the First Horror Clown was also invited as a guest of honor. All Emojis applauded the future ruler in such a way as if he was the king of Emoji.

 

 Emoji App was renamed by Horror Clown

 

Later after the seizure of power of the First Horror Clown he changed the city name in Emoji App. 🥺🤚🅰️👯🚽👆😅👯🈶🍖🚧🌉👯.  ⬇️⬆️ ➡️👥. Easter Eggs tried to conquer later the city. But the local policemen could arrest them. Moreover, the Easter Eggs were thrown in the frying pans. 🛠️🙏👯‍♀️➕👤🤫👩☠🥚🗣️💬. Besides, food is held for at least 999 days there.

 

Geography of Emoji App

Back to top of page

The climate in Emoji App is mostly described by meteorologists as sunny. The sun officially shines about 66 percent of all days. Remaining 34 percent the sun hides behind the grey clouds. But the sun not always hides behind the clouds. On one day a meteorologist explained that the sun had on that day work-free. This led to an outburst of rage in the Emoji App. The meteorologist had to hide for several weeks from furious Emojis. This was not easy for him. That's why he decided the construction of the artificial sun. On a cloudy day he hung up the artificial sun completely on top on the uppermost tower of the city. Thereby he became the most popular meteorologist of the city. Later the whole kingdom Emoji got to know about this meteorologist. This led to the fact that Emoji App got a special place of interest. Thereon the meteorologist was distinguished by all tourism authorities. In winter the temperatures fall on-0,66. The average temperature in winter amounts to +6. The average temperature in summer reaches +24. The most high temperature was in summer +49. In winter thermometer about-12 could reach. The surface of the city is estimated by researchers at 46899 packaging of all daily newspapers in Emoji. In the area of Emoji App there exist many nature reserves. There are also several waters in this area. The population uses the local water quite variously. The water can be used by the power consumption up to cooking water. Many Emojis have own solar cell in this city. The electricity is thereby produced by every citizen independently. An electricity enterprise does not exist here. Even on cloudy days the population has at disposal enough solar electricity.

 

Air quality in Emoji App

When the Egoists from Mars were in this area, the air was dirtied so strongly. This led to long-standing aerial cleaning works. Only 16000 days ago the authorities could call the air quality adequate. When the king of Salted Cucumbers conquered the city Emoji Pop, the air quality got worse again very strongly. This is why Emoji App belongs to the towns which exert themselves for a fight against the toxic king.

What does make Emoji App from wastes?

The city tries to produce useful products of rubbish. As an example a high-tech WC paper was shown 8899 days ago for the first time before the nose of the consumers. Researchers try to use feverishly the rubbish sensibly. Sometimes this succeeds, sometimes it needs about 1111 attempts. Only with the attempt in 1112 success can be registered.

Population

Back to top of page

The uppermost statistician and mathematician dealt very intensely with the growth of the population of Emoji App. 244 days ago 777,777 inhabitants were counted in the city quite officially. On account of sinking births in Emoji App the population decreases more and more. Moreover, there are more and more older inhabitants than children. The mayor had one morning a bad feeling. Thereon he decided to 🤓🅰️👆📺⏳🤚👆🐃💸🅰️👭🤚⏳😶🤚👥🇮🇹🥈🍖🎎😎🤚🐃💸👩🤚🎨👥. This brought the biggest popularity to the mayor. At the beginning only 40 percent of the population knew him. After the visits he could increase his name recognition on about 88 percent. That's why the mayor was re-elected regularly.

Politics

Back to top of page

In the city of Emoji App exists a local parliament. There male and female Emojis must sit half of this. This was decided in such a way, so that equal rights rule between both sides. The city selects all 1622 days a new parliament. Besides, no candidate may be officially criminal. That is the penal register freely from entries must be. 🧐🥧🈶👥🤲🍖🇮🇹🅰️📺👯🚽🅰️👻🤚🅰️👑👩‍💻. 😱🏦🎶≡💰️🔍️🥛➕🔬🏦🎶🔍️🦟➕👑🦠.

Economy

Back to top of page

The city of Emoji App applies as an area with very small unemployment. In addition said a mathematician: In this city there are on an average 999 unemployed people and Emojis in a month. With most unemployed people it concerns the people who have recently concluded their education. Partially the also had an accident people who are dismissed by their employers for patience reasons belong in this statistics.  🤙😣🇮🇹⏳🦟🇮🇹🦠⏳🤙🈶🙂📛😄➕😶💼. 👨👨💸💰🔬. 😬🗣🕐👆🏈👥🚮👯1️⃣ 👯‍♂️🔬👯🏣🕵🤚📆💫. Beside technical enterprises there are food markets. Many farmers sell their fruits and vegetables directly at the market.

 

Education and Science

Back to top of page

In Emoji App, there is done research actively every Wednesday in a new computer language at the university for Apps in a lab. Thus nearly 111 new computer languages were developed for different areas of life. Besides, extraterrestrials from Pluto serve as big assistants. The city has at least five universities. One can study the following areas in Emoji App: Medicine, software, hardware, engineering and other (up to now) censored areas. On every Thursday researchers meet for discussions of their works at a confidential place in Emoji App. Someday a journalist wanted to be present. For this he let a robot snake creep to the meeting place. Thereby he could present a sensation in the local newspaper. Later the journalist was officially sued by the researchers. This led to a mass demonstration in the whole city Emoji App. The court had to throw the discomfort of the researchers live in the waste bag. Furious researchers decided to invent after this event a private computer language for their purposes. Later somebody hardly understood their talks in public. Even some researchers themselves understood no word. Thus this experiment with the secret language failed after some months. Current most researchers renounce these discussions. Only few researchers discuss. Besides, they pay attention to every letter which they spit from their mouth.

Culture and Art

In Emoji App there is a musician's group which improves the mood in the population every Friday to the week-end. They sing on the streets. They eat spinach with onions. Some musicians pelt the pedestrians with banana peels. The yellow color means "welcome to the week-end" in this city. At the same time the mood of the Emojis officially rises by 46 percent. This was confirmed by a group of the psychologists. 🤔👯➕🅰️🧘‍♀️👯‍♂️🅰️🏑👯.

Sports in Emoji App

Most Emojis go in for the so-called art sports in this city. Besides, they eat and jump at the same time about 7 snail steps forward. In addition the sports office of the city organizes even regularly Olympic Games. Who wins here, can be recompensed with prices to the value of 17777 local Bitcoins. Some Emojis go swimming. But with the swimming competition it is a matter not only of swimming, but also of splashing himself/herself with water with the nose. (Similar to the elephants)

Mass Media

Back to top of page

In Emoji App there are many television broadcasting stations and other bearers of information. One day an alarm was released in the city because of the escape several information from the editorial staff. Thereon policemen and soldiers had to fetch back the brief information. However, this lasted too long. By this second the chief editor had to find out disappointed that the information was already 49 hours old. The chief editor took the information and threw them from the window. The information fell on the bucket of the rubbish. Thus ended the brief information.

Traffic

🚂 Transport

In Emoji App one can allow to transport himself from point A to B by the 🚆🏃‍♂️🐴➕👑🦠🈶〽️🤚NFL🎮➕🌌🤔🅰️🤚😤🏰🤚🏞🏈🏅🌓🤚🚽🗽🅰️🙈👯🈶🅰️🤚🎫🇦🇸🏅🥈 🤚🇮🇹🇵🇲👽〰️1️⃣ 🤚🇺🇸. Thus the mayor on the way had to be evacuated to Emoji SMS to the king one day from the train.

Health Care

Back to top of page

1888 days ago several hospitals and medical centres could be registered in Emoji App. The exact number may not be called for censorship reasons. In Emoji App highly qualified doctors and other medicine staff are absent. That's why the government tries to advertise more and more to the medical occupations publicly. Even politicians promise valuable presents for all beginning doctors and other occupations in the medicine. This led to the fact that several Jupiter aliens from the yellow social layer came to Emoji App. The misers from the Jupiter became very nervous. Thus many yellow extraterrestrials from the Jupiter were trained in this city very well. The misers threatened Emoji with hard sanctions. However, the king reacted exceptionally very much calmly. Thus many Jupiter aliens could profit from good education. On the decision of the king all inhabitants from Emoji App receive free vouchers for medical controls. Besides, the vitamins and minerals are checked in the body. Also single organs are examined. For this the king via national bank sends the suitable amount to the hospitals and medical centres. Thus several illnesses could be found out early.

Cemeteries in Emoji App

Who would like to have a place on a cemetery in Emoji App, must absolutely leave a letter with his or her wishes for the time after his/ her death. No matter whether a testament or quite different wishes are accepted in this letter. In Emoji App there are several cemetery places. Some places are closed. These were founded especially for pandemics. This was the case 99008 days ago. 🙁🍷🈶🕵👾🍷🚯😄👯‍♂️🍷🍩👾🍷👑🦠🍩👁🍷🍩✝🗜⏳🍷😄💈.

 

Tourist attractions

Back to top of page

In Emoji App exist at least five interesting places of interest. Up to now the censorship authority checks whether these places on the planet Earth may be published or not. The old tree is exception. A big and very thick birch stands in the south of Emoji App before the glass parking bay. Biologists found out after 246 days that the old birch was about 122,555 days old. Later still there came other biologists with other main focuses and checked the age of the tree. However, the other biologists came on an age of 246,642 days. Both groups started to argue about the tree long time. Someday both sides dreamt of the physicist called Albert Einstein from the planet Earth. He explained to both groups that time is relative. The next day both groups finished their quarrel about the age of the old birch. Current nobody more tries to calculate the age with stupid methods. Finally, every researcher would give his favorite number as an age. Before the first house stands a big shield with the full name of the First Horror Clowns. This shield was taken up as a cultural heritage of the city in the book of threatened shields.

Back to top of page

 

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Downloads and gifts 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.