Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

 

 

Emoji Pants

Emoji Pants is the largest island of the river Emoji Clothing. The island is located on the left edge of the largest horse sculpture. Because many mountains may not drive a vehicle there is. Many Emojis need there a special 3D glasses, so they can find their way. In addition, a hydroelectric power plant was on the island 28957 days ago built using healthy investors. Important prerequisite for investments in Emoji Pants is a very good memory. One must be able to demonstrate that you are able to learn at least 260 words in a new language per hour. The island has a length of 56,235,843,468 books which contain almost 126 pages. The width of the island can be gone within 44 minutes on foot. The area of the island is still calculated by mathematicians. 405,515 days ago wrote an old Generous in his memoirs about the island Emoji Pants restarted. At the time, the Generous were trying to inhabit the island. It also states that a meteor landed on the island 406,857 days ago. The search for Meteor brought many curious on this area. The Generous were great inventors of religions. That is, they invented their own religion with their own God for the island. Today one still finds the ruins of the ancient Generous.
Later came some emperor of a censored area on the island Emoji Pants. He tried to build his own home on this island. His name could not be found, unfortunately, by the archaeologists. It was only "Emperor of_____". The local authorities of the island refused to release for publication the nationality of the emperor. This is one of the greatest secrets of Emoji Pants.

Emoji Pants

Contents

Description of the island

Prior to the establishment of the White Tower were above Emoji Pants six rapids of Emoji Clothing. They have perished in the reservoir, in this way, the river was navigable. Right in the middle of the island there are two large rocks and remains of ancient history. In addition to live on the island, many chickens, cows and blue sheepskin. The rocky northern part of Emoji Pants protrudes in some places more than four giraffes on the water surface, while the western part is characterized by flat shores, beaches, bays and lakes. On the island lived a variety of rare and endemic plant species as well as an abundance of wildlife. There one will find different landforms on the island, such as remains of the mountain, oak and pine forests as well as a diverse aquatorium in the eastern area. The island was annexed to the Kingdom Emoji 46803 days ago. So one can ride the horse in the direction of the island. The bridge connects Emoji and Emoji Pants from the right side of the brown beach. In the heavily industrialized city in the Emoji Pants provides the island with its woods, meadows, lakes and beaches a popular recreation area. Even some big companies here their rest homes and there are many underground bunkers. Although it is planned because of the special status of the island for a long time to relocate the existing settlements of the island, has done little here.

Legal status of Emoji Pants

After the death of the last Horror Clowns and the liberation of Emoji from the Circus Country, the authorities decided to revalue the island. This means that they rated the value of the island is much higher. This meant that the local population had to meet higher civic obligations. Suddenly every inhabitant had to plant them instead of two trees at least twelve trees in Emoji Pants. Then there were mass protests. The inhabitants of the island wanted to stand up for their independence. The King of Emoji let it reduce the limit of to plant duty trees significantly. Today Emoji Pants is one of the greenest islands of the Kingdom of Emoji.
Next all privatization of the island were completely banned. This means that the island may be sold under any circumstances. In addition, no forest may be privatized. The forests will automatically belong to the people and aliens. In this way one wants to exclude conditions such as in Jupiter entirely. The Misers of Jupiter rent tickets for each forest visit.

Museum project

Since 16789 days there were under the then leader of the Emoji, Es Kimo, a time of national enthusiasm in the Emoji.
On the island planned members of the state and party apparatus on Emoji Pants a great Memorial in honor of the First Horror Clowns set up, whose heart should be a museum of history of the deceased. The planning of the monumental project made rapid progress, not least thanks to the support by Kimo himself. As this was suddenly deposed 15330 days ago and replaced by Can Dy, began into the Emoji an ice age. This led to the bad reputation of Dy in Circus Country under the former Horror Clown. Thus Dy refused to honor the memories of the First Horror Clown. 🤭🏝️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🧓🏴📐🏝️➕🇳🇱🦐🏝️🇩🇪📐🤐🦐⛵️🏝️🧓🇫🇷⤵️🔠🧓🏴🇸🇪➕🇩🇪➕🔠🌊❗️📐😩🦐👭🏝️. He wants the museum a monument in honor of the First Horror Clowns will be built.

History of Emoji Pants

The oldest archaeological findings of extraterrestrial settlement on Emoji Pants are about 3,645,985 days old. 😁⏯🕌🧩🤚🏝️🧩🌊❗️📐🦐🏝️🥫📞🔑🕌🅰️🏝️📞➕📐🦐🏝️📞🐃🏝️🇵🇭🌉🇸🇬➕🇳🇱🏝️🌤🛫🍖⏯🅰️🌤📴🤚⏯🕌🤚🛰 🌉🚮🅰️🛫🌉⏯🧩🤚🛫🕌🅰️👨➕⏯➖🤚💮🤐⏯⌚🏭🤚🇺🇳🛳🤚🇮🇹🕌🚯👭🧰🤚🤐🛰👨. 🏝️📛🌉🏝️➕🗣️🪢🏝️🧩👤🛠️👨⚪️⛵️⏱️🏢🚢➕🥧❌️🏝️.

Importance of the island Emoji Pants

The Salted Cucumbers are thinking repeatedly to privatize the island. Try through the diplomatic channel, to free the island from the reign of Emoji. The Circus Country thinks of a reconquest of the historic island. Finally acrobats were the eponyms of the island in ancient history. For Emojis even the island is a recreation area.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.