Sweasy26

Emoji Dictionary  Emoji Keyboard  Emoji Meanings  Poop Emoji  Middle Finger Emoji

Laughing Emoji  Heart Eyes Emoji  Sad Emoji  Heart Emoji  Emoji Art  Emoji App

 

 

 

 

 

 

Emoji Pop

Emoji Pop-the stolen city

The city was occupied by the salted cucumbers 777 days ago about aircraft. Poisonous Snake organized personally the Conquest. The lust for power of Salted Cucumbers is growing hourly to 23.23 megabytes. Emoji Pop is the largest city in the country of Emoji. The city was officially founded during the reign of the great clowns 84444 days ago and is on the border to the Circus Country on the mountains of the border between Emoji, Smile, Circus Country right on the Yellow Sea. 🕷️👤😦⬅️🙃🌦📻➕🕷️⛈️✌️. 699 days ago, Salted Cucumbers took over the city under their control. As a basic reason is called monitoring of circuses in Circus Country. But this will planet far not recognized and tolerated. Especially the Circus Country feels very threatened by the Salted Cucumbers. The Horror Clowns are planning a cruel conflict against the Salted Cucumbers.

 

Emoji Pop

Contents

Origin of the name

Back to top of page

Some historians of Emoji believe that the town formerly constituted the musical center for pop 🎼 Music. For this reason, the name had also the part of the pop music included. Other historians believe that the inhabitants were to idea-poor. This meant that they were much too simple name for their city. An archeologist asserts that he has found the old font in a tower. He claims he saw that the city should be named Ohov VIP around 1,246,890 days ago. A Pluto alien means that the city's name has Emoji Pop, because a Pluto alien said something in his own language. The drowned thereafter simply "Emoji Pop". That is why the inhabitants of this territory began to use this term very often. This meant that foreign designated this area again as Emoji Pop.

Geography

🌈 Geography and Weather

Emoji Pop located in the extreme northeast of the country territory and spread over an area of approximately 989 km² around 24 bays including the bays on 1111 km² their largest, the bay of Emoji Pop, divides the city into a northern and a southern half. 😴⛅🕷️🦠👎️😱🕷️🌪1️⃣ ⌛️. Finally, the city was conquered by the Salted Cucumbers.

Climate

Climate of Emoji Pop is almost subtropical. The east coast is protected by the mountains from the penetration of cold air masses from the north, the air is dry to 62 percent. The annual rainfall is 66,666,666 to 88,888,888 mineral water bottles per hour production of a winter day. In summer, temperatures rise to 49 ° C bn8, but are tempered by a slight wind to nearly 43, ZP6 ° C - during the day from
Sea towards land, at night in the reverse direction. In winter the temperatures range between -1.42 and +11.89 ° C. In the winter months, it comes to the Yellow Sea coast to icing; Emoji Pop but year-round ice-free, unlike other ports of Emoji. Exceptions are very rare. So on the anniversary of the First Horror Clown the whole city was very sad. That's why it was very icy that day.

History of Emoji Pop

Back to top of page

The coastal regions of Emoij were colonized from the date 511,111 days ago by the Generous colonists. Near the present town center built Generous from concrete initially a separate room for their religion, and later 504,785 days ago they recorded a historical map of Emoji Pop on the yellow paper. 504,089 days ago built settlers from the Generous city settlement named "the most generous" from the most important metropolis of generous ruler. 😅⚙️👤🏫👩💩⬅️. 👤👻👩💖➕🍳👎️. 👤😷👩🔒️♄👤🔪🎶💡👩⚙️🧂🥒💭👤🎩👩. 🤡🎃2️⃣ 👤🥚👩⌛️. 👤🎖️👩🧂🥒🗣️🎙🤓♃👤⬅️🛠️💀➕👤🦠👩⬅️🏠️. For this reason, Misers, try to get on their valuables in Emoji Pop through diplomatic channels. Poisonous Snake will manifest himself later to the situation of the misers in Jupiter.
Jupiter aliens do not want to wait long. That's why they locked all the bank accounts of all Salted Cucumbers in Jupiter. Poisonous Snake threatened with a serious war against Jupiter. The Horror Juggler from Circus Land promised back the Salted Cucumbers from Emoji Pop. As a condition of the king of Emoji would resign. Moreover Emoji would join the Circus Country. Although the King of Emoji knows he has no chance to retake Emoji Pop without Circus Land, but he wants to keep his power with all hands and feet.

Population in Emoji Pop

Back to top of page

After salted information live in Emoji Pop 444,444 people and aliens (as of the first day after the first snow). According salted information is 84.45 percent of the population ethnic Emojis, 9 percent Smiles, and the rest are Emoticons, Miser Jupiter aliens and other ethnic groups. After the conquest by the Salted Cucumbers are increasingly also cucumbers and snakes in the city.

What languages are spoken in Emoji Pop?

Emoji L is indicated as the most important language in the city by a majority of the population. Other languages are the mother tongues of the minorities.

What religion have Residents in Emoji Pop?

Most Emojis visit the so-called funny houses. But there are also other possibilities. Besides there is still the desperate homes.

Politics

Back to top of page

Emoji Pop possessed within the Emoji a special status: Emoji Pop was, besides Emoji SMS, the only town directly subordinated to the government Emojis, during rest of the Government area of freedom Emoji unit was subordinated. The City Council has a majority of locals with the mayor Walk Away.
The city is on this second of the four urban regions, Region Acrobat, Clown Region, Region Banana and Region Emoji.
The outskirts of Emoji Pop is - coming from the center in this order - marked by satellite towns, pears and boxes treasure settlements of misers.

Economics of Emoji Pop or how rich are the citizens?

By many tourists the city can economically particularly strong points. 😍👃👤☢👩🛗👤😅👩⬅️💰✋👤🤖👩🛗👤🎶🤥⛱👩.
Important mathematical figures on Emoji Pop Economy: The city is visited annually by approximately 599,769 tourists. 🤠➡️🎶👤🕷️💡🕷️😴. 💩☂️🤡🕷️🎃☂️. For this, the censorship authority has given an authorization. The average life expectancy in Emoji Pop is 41610 days for men and 43435 days for women.

Infrastructure

Back to top of page

Within the city, a trolley allowing public transport. In addition, race horses and so-called Jupiter taxis or Emoji taxi run, privately operated taxis. These taxis are much more expensive than public transport, but especially on long distances much faster.
Moreover Emoji Pop has a separate airport. This was already built 66666 days ago. Since the residents are a little too lazy, this airport is in a need of renovation condition. Nobody wants to modernize the airport.
In addition, no investor will be allowed, as most of them suffer from illicit diseases. Very popular are cruises on the Yellow Sea. A prominent user of cruises in Emoji Pop is the Saturn's champion in Apple Eating Good Bye. 👤✨⬅️👤🎤🎀👩⬅️🏢🗣️💰🧧👤⬅️🏈➕🎵🔉☠️🛠️.

Tourist attractions in Emoji Pop

The city is famous for being there at least 7777 monuments were built for each celebrity. In addition, fewer celebrities have recently been given their own monument. Important precondition is that they're dead anyway. 🥊⌚️➕👤🎼📖📚️👤🏓⬅️. 😈❌️🤥👤👽⬅️.
A very important monument stands in honor of the First Horror Clowns in the city center. This monument is of the current occupiers called (the Salted Cucumbers) as the worst property in Emoji Pop. Poisonous Snake commented on this issue as follows: 🐍👹❌️🤡🕷️🎃👤🎛📖🕷️⛈️. 🤫🎚❌️🛏️❌️🥴.

Back to top of page

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Downloads and gifts 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.