Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Exchange Legend Invest Money in exclusive interview

Invest Money, legendary investor and successful fly, expect bigger earthquake, but nevertheless invested in triangular, hexagonal and nonagonal shares, as he explains in an interview with the extraterrestrial Sweasy26.

Even professional investors listen to Invest Money for hours very much. That was at least the impression that was 27 hours before the "expert table" occur. The investors crowded the auditorium until the penultimate place when the former business partner of Laser Printer stepped onto the stage. Alien Sweasy26 hit Money following his lecture to talk. Fast Invest Money would be fled from the room. Luckily alerted the local tax collection machine. Thereupon Money was prevented from escaping with the money earned.

The tax collection machine already knew how much Invest Money earned at this lecture. 🤑🚽😲🙅➕🤑🤖💻🤢🤚🤖🤑🚯💸🤖💻😶⚠️🤟💸🅰️🤑🌉🤖🤳🤑🦠🐌🤑👆🚯🤟🍖💻🤚🤑. The screen displays the amount the doctor had to throw in the machine appeared. The doctor could not believe what he saw on the screen of his eyes. The tax collection machine wanted by the doctor 38,333.45 Bitcoins. The tax official came to him and said: "Be grateful for the activities organized by my order and pay the amount." The doctor threw all the money into the tax collection machine. Then he was released to freedom, together with the investor.

Finally also the extraterrestrial Sweasy26 was in the hall and caught Invest Money just for an interview.

Mr. Money, can you find attractive investments in this area?
Invest Money begins his Bitcoins quietly counting: I like markets, noting the far below their peak. The Halloween is after 15,330 days still 66 2/3% below its previous peak. Hexagon therefore has a lot of potential. Prince Video Ui is indeed ruining the country with the tax collection machine, but first the hexagonal Exchange will rise sharply - in part because Tape threatens the covetous, if they do not buy shares, they are swallowed up by the tax office sucker. If Tape is urging the population in equities, I would like to also participate fully. I plan to send even my right hand in the Hexagon alone.

Do you like Triangle also, even though the stock market has risen sharply?
Invest Money calls aloud the sum 44,444 Bitcoins. The triangular stock market is at the beginning of a price bubble. The Triangle Exchange will mark new records in the next three to six years. Nervously I will only, if the simplest employees inquired about triangular shares. Then I have to swallow all the vitamins of A to Z.

Triangle suffering under heavy debts but in other geometric figures.
Invest Money continues to count his Bitcoins. 🙅🔺🥌🔺🍖🌌💪🤚🐃.

Do you buy triangular bank shares?
Invest Money is looking for in a table, which stocks he bought in the last 19896 days. Right now I am involved in a rights issue of a triangular bench. Financials, especially brokers and investment companies, are the largest item in my triangle-portfolio. I hope to be able to finance my bunker in the parallel world later.

What other segments are attractive?
Invest Money continues to count his Bitcoins. 🤑📐🌗👩‍🏭🤚🧐🇨🇫🥽🚜🐃.

What do you like in the Circus Country?
Invest Money takes a photo of a clown: Circus country is the most hated stock market of the planet. When I  22,222 days ago traveled circus country for the first time, I was very pessimistic in recent years but I have changed my mind. I even talked to a Horror Clown. He invited me to his circus. After that I could not stop laughing. This experience seemed very positive effect on me. Circus country is changing for the better, is no longer in debt and has a convertible currency. In addition, the market traded 99% below its record high. I will of course use yet.

However Circus Country is favorable for a long time.
Invest Money looks at the map of all planets. The currency crisis has weighed on nine-cornered shares, but the worst seems to have been moved some time ago to the Smileys.

What would be the trigger for a recovery in the nine square stock market?
Invest Money pointing with his index finger on the Poisonous Snake.
One end of the electroshock chair delivery. Mars suffers, and the clown has no interest in the banana. He has brought the tomato home, which was for many years under the control of the circus country in the kitchen. Mars and Clown will therefore find a solution under the earth. If prices for the poisoning of the enemy will find a bottom, circus country would also benefit.

Which stocks do you like?
Invest Money continues to count his Bitcoins and drinks his forbidden drink. 🤔🤡🧦💱▪️🧦🚮👠📈.

What should the monopolists have done in this case?
Invest Money is looking on the Internet at the history of the monopolists.
They should have let the appreciation of silver to gold. The best cure for high prices are still higher prices, at least for me as an investor. Because of the dictatorship, the monopolists accumulated mass bonds in tomatoes, which is perhaps not even survive. Someone will have to pay for the damage. The tomatoes can simply not be kept ten years their condition.

Have you given up the sell short?
Invest Money has to think.
I stopped to buy government bonds with -1 percent in interest, because I have lost money every time. Also on shares I hold no short positions. Although the salted market is expensive, it is not yet in a bubble and therefore can climb much higher. Sold empty I spy shares, because the credit risk premiums are so low. If the status of the stock market to normal, I already make money. But if rising credit risk premiums and interest rates, I earn a lot of money. Then I'll be able to enjoy my 100th birthday full.

What happens to the extraterrestrial stock market continued?
Invest Money expects a forecast made in a table for the future of the stock market. Then he answers.
The extraterrestrial market has never corrected over the last few years more than 0.0101010101%. When this occurs, the monopoly bank will intervene, which could trigger a last hurray and inflate asset bubbles in some segments. After that is the party but by sometime in 444 days, 888 days or perhaps in 222 days.
After the interview, Invest Money adopted quite decent and wishes the extraterrestrial Sweasy26 all the best for the future.
There is waiting for Invest Money a postman with an invitation to the next lecture. 
 

Who's Invest Money anyway?

Invest Money (99 1/12) is considered bourse legend and exchange material expert.
Made his reputation have cooperation with Laser Printer, with whom he carried out the hugely successful prophecy of the depletion of some greedy extraterrestrials in ancient times the white gloves and the Money early forecast bourse rush boom by pink aliens from Jupiter.
11,111 days ago  Money left his business partner, was a visiting professor at the University of rich extraterrestrials, circled with the flying saucer and rocket six times Saturn's rings and wrote several books. Among them a book, as will Invest Money thanks to your help even richer?
This book was, if only because of the name of a bestseller of the time. Since 2898 days he hides on Jupiter before the great stock market downfall.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.