Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Halloween party of the Emojis and serious work of the lawyers on the legislation

First 31st of October after the death of the last Horror Clowns it was valid in the states of the former Circus Union as the mostly expected day. The reason was that many clairvoyants and other futurologists prophesied the return the late Horror Clowns as ghosts. Above all Emojis in the city of Emoji Meanings expected the important day with the biggest impatience of all times. Finally, there were 11 official monuments to honour of the First Horror Clowns and his friends. At least, many researchers supposed that secretly almost every third inhabitant of this town owned own monument to honour of the Horror Clowns. On account of the biggest celebration of the Halloween lawyers decided to leave unanimously the capital city of Emoji SMS on this day.
These Emojis went to Emoji Meanings. There they wanted to celebrate together with the local Emojis the big party. 🗑️➕🤔💒👓️*️⃣*️⃣ 🌊🧍🍽️👜. 👫➕👓️➕⌚️5️⃣ 🧹➡️👥.
The Third Horror Clown was welcomed by several policemen and the military. All Emojis reacted shocked. The mayor was dismissed later by the psychiatry. At least, reacted soldiers and policemen on the Third Horror Clown as the mayor at the beginning. Later all eager Emojis to the former ruler shook the hand. Thus they were persuaded of his genuineness. A charlatan from the Saturn who had his hidden seat in Crying Laughing Emoji got to know about the strange return of the Third and Fourth Horror Clowns. He wanted to organise a shock for both Horrors Clowns. It was his plan which lock up to both former rulers in the uppermost office of the Circus Union on each other appropriately. The charlatan contacted his friends from Middle Finger Emoji for this purpose.
Among them were several Emojis and Saturn's aliens.
In the interim well-thought-out Emojis what they should make with the Third Horror Clown. 👤➕❤️💍🧴✋🧴😂✋🧼😓. Thus the uppermost police chief wanted to bring the ruler over a ship of the yellow sea to the Circus Country. For this purpose he chose the port of Japanese Emoji.
In the interim spread several announcements that the Fourth Horror Clown celebrated in the city of Emoji Meanings with the Emojis Halloween. At this time the spreading of the next announcement began: The Third Horror Clown visits the kingdom Emoji. Millions spectators rubbed their eyes. Nobody understood more what was wrong here. At this time a tourist from the Venus with several locals was in a ship. ❌️⏱️🏃‍♂️💎➡️👥🪥. That's why he commanded to the captain to drive from Alien Emoji to the direction of the Third Horror Clowns.
The Emoji with roots from the Venus changed the direction of the journey. 🥘➕≡3️⃣ 💕🧹🖊️*️⃣*️⃣ 👀💎➡️👤🌲⬆️⏱️. This is the strangest Halloween of my life. A judge from Star Emoji explained this. At 17:00 o'clock it was getting dark very much.
After some time many celebrating Emojis stood on the biggest place of Emoji Meanings. The electricians of the town switched on all lamps. ❌️🛠️🇵🇱➕🎚️🌄☕️. 💩⚙️🏪. 👥⬅️🏑⏱️🧬⏱️➕👥⬅️💎❌️🪥. At least, he was glad about the fact that they met each other.
All Emojis discussed this event long time after the celebration of the year. Also gathered lawyers began their working day with this subject.
Which results does have the ending of the employer-employee relationship?
With this question the main lawyer motivated his colleagues to the return in the reality of the legislation. Just an accuser from Heart Eyes Emoji wanted himself to express about too different subjects. That's why he spoke: 🤔♦️🏑🪥❗️🪨➕⬆️. 😂💬➕♦️🏑💯🎁➡️💍🚪⬆️🏘️. ➡️👤🪥➕➡️❌️💆‍♀️🪥➕🆕✨. Many stingy employers from Jupiter reacted with the biggest misunderstanding of the day.
When do all demands from the employer-employee relationship come under the statute of limitations?
An alien who lived in Alien Emoji asked this. Thereon the diligent public prosecutor wrote the following sentence in the law book of the Emojis:
§ All demands from the employer-employee relationship come under the statute of limitations after 3650 days completely and automatically. Moreover, authorities must guarantee an easy and quick procedure for the plaintiffs.
After this formulation paused lawyers. Several Emojis took their video recorders and recorded the historical decisions on their video tapes.

 

The end of the employer-employee relationship in Emoji and the celebration of the Halloween

Story: The end of the employer-employee relationship in Emoji and the celebration of the Halloween

Training period contract in Emoji and predatory attempt of bank accounts of the tax authority

Story: Training period contract in Emoji and predatory attempt of bank accounts of the tax authority

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.