Sweasy26

Emoji Dictionary  Emoji Keyboard  Emoji Meanings  Poop Emoji  Middle Finger Emoji

Laughing Emoji  Heart Eyes Emoji  Sad Emoji  Cute Emoji  Emoji Art  Emoji App

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heart Emoji

This is the story about the medical city Heart Emoji. For other meanings 💘 Hearts. Heart Emoji is the medical capital of the kingdom Emoji. Who would like to learn 😷 doctor or another medical occupation, should emigrate to this city for education purposes. The city is about 72-minute journey to the east remotely from Middle Finger Emoji. Geographically is Heart Emoji in the west of the country. According to the last calculations of the mathematicians from the 21st of February of an up to now unknown year Heart Emoji counted 267,776 inhabitants. Moreover, this city landed in the top 30 of the most-inhabited cities of the kingdom. (According to a special formula). In comparison to other important cities of the country experienced Heart Emoji a special history still long before the official foundation with the today's name.
In comparison to other towns Heart Emoji enjoys a high autonomy status which would be comparable with an independent state. The city had during the time of the Circus Union a special status. After the death of the last Horror Clown Heart Emoji rejected an entry to the independent state of Emoji because of the tax duty. So its lawyers did not take part in the legislation of the gathered lawyers. Therefore Heart Emoji formed an independent and tax-free state.

 

 Heart Emoji

 

Contents

Naming

Heart Emoji was named after the famous politician and doctor who became famous with logical medicine over national borders. Moreover, Heart Emoji was a special politician who won the elections after the entire automation by 🤖 robot. All present politicians did not believe in his success and suspected his followers of the electoral forgery. After the repetition of the elections Heart Emoji became the clear winner in the urban politics again. Except friends and members of the family of the present politicians, all the other inhabitants elected Heart Emoji.
New time began with it in the local politics. But why almost did everybody elect uniformly the unknown Heart Emoji at that time? The reason was that more and more Emojis lost their working places by the automation. The present politicians rejected progress clearly. They wanted to make further so as before. The famous Heart Emoji was a 💛 yellow heart.

History

Back to top of page

2,109,700 days ago Direct Message lived in the today's area of Heart Emoji. Archaeologists found this in their findings. Moreover, Emojis found a true sensation in an ancient document. There it was described that several planets were together. The today's area of the medical city was original on the planet Pluto. Later an event caused the separation of all planets of each other.
When Direct Message lived, he dealt with the natural laws and started to write an additional book. He had the very special first book with himself. In it all letters shone.
There he read about different characteristics like joy, grief, satisfaction and aggression. His problem was that he could imagine nothing at all under these concepts. Direct Message was on an absolutely neutral mode. 🍝👨‍🍳➡️🌱§🔍️👤🍝➕🌊☄️⏱️➕🌊➕⏱️. 🥇⏱️😀⏱️💛🖋️.
In comparison to future humanoid Aliens and Emojis Direct Message knew what he should eat. For example: On one day he studied the leaves of a 🌲 fir and a 🌴 palm. At the end of the day Direct Message knew exactly how much energy he lost. Then he ate exactly those fruits which compensated for the lost ingredients to him again or could restore his forces. One day on Friday Direct Message absolutely wanted to understand what was an aggression. He looked in the luminous book for a possibility to get this characteristic.
For this purpose he had to look for red food. Direct Message ate tomatoes and other red vegetables and fruits. He got the feeling of a 🦸 hero and became sporty. After 1234 seconds 🦹 Supervillain appeared before him and began a conversation. He said: "One gets the true feeling of the aggression only by food of red meat. What you experience now, is no aggression."

 Heart Emoji: Direct Message and Supervillain

🦹👀➕👤⬅️🚪1️⃣ ➕🔙🏠️🔟😋🍀➕🔟3️⃣0️⃣ .
Several planets thereby became independently of each other. The today's area of Heart Emoji still remained in Pluto. 🔴 🥩 ❌️ 💆‍♀️ 👤👨 👤👨. 👤👨 🌟 📚️ ➕ 🔍️👂️ 🦹, 👤👨⬅️ . 💪 🧑 🥫 ➕ 🥫 💻️ .
He wanted to donate to several humanoid Aliens and Emojis his years. From his remaining years he could make a donation only 25,555 days. As a first that could profit, who was in the history most near to him. This was a DVD. 1,770,615 days ago Direct Message went, as usual, different plants to study. 👤👨 🔙. 👤👨 ☠️. Everywhere thus LMHT intensely looked for these books of DM. On this day he wanted to go on the hunt of yellow 🍏 apples. On the way he found a tent. In it LMHT found several 📚 books. He checked them. 👤👨 🔍️ ℹ️. 😨 📚️ 🏚 🦹‍♂️ ❓️ 👤👨 ➡️👥 ⏱️ 👤👨 💡. In comparison to other books hid LMHT this book at another place which he protected with several 🐺 wolves.
The reason was a very high criminal activity among the inhabitants. LMHT learnt by the information under the luminous letters how wolves and other predators could obey humanoid Aliens.
11,496,500 days ago NHT took over all inherited books which he should protect according to testament of LMHT especially well. For this purpose he started to make of silver several solid baskets. 📚️1️⃣ 🧩📚️.
So he commanded his employees to search for the book. For this purpose different tools were used. At this time all inhabitants of Pluto had to look for this book. 👤⬅️1️⃣5️⃣🍝👨‍🍳☄️📚️⏱️➕📐🐘🪴, 🥧⬆️⏳️🌊☔️🍝➕⏳️➕🏠️. Moreover, king DVD outlined the form of the building in his 📓 notebook. After the important book was found, the king studied it. His own books were based on it. 1,084,050 days ago the king SLMT sat in one of his buildings and had a good idea. With it the first 📀 DVD of the history was produced. SLMT wanted to digitize all information of the first book. 👤👨 👤📖 ❗️. 👤👨🔍️😂👥. The king of north-east Venus was beaten by own soldiers with several 🔦 flashlights.
After this event HZKT left several notes and comments. Moreover, he underlined the name Heart Emoji in addition he used ❦ Floral Heart. 951,920 days ago a natural disaster led to the fact that the building where many important books long time were kept, was destroyed. 📚️🛸❌️🍝4️⃣ ➕🥏. 🎃⬅️💛.

Industrialization and first generation of automation

BBack to top of page

464,645 days ago came several Aliens from Pluto to the today's area of Heart Emoji. They wanted to build there beyond their planet a high tech zone. Thus the first 📷 cameras and phone devices in this area were produced. At this time Pluto wanted to try to motivate some local Aliens on this area to emigrate.
Among them were also the forefathers of Heart Emoji who came at that time. But how did these Aliens become later Emojis?
👨📚️🌐❗️💪. 👤👨⬅️. 👽️🔴🟡.
The local parliament decided a special discrimination law for heart-shaped inhabitants. Thus these Heart Emojis might not choose their professional career themselves. The industrial progress led to an enlargement of the urban area. So the local parliament without blackballing decided the construction of a railway station. Because of the strong growth in population the parliament decided the construction of 🏛 Classical Building which became mighty tax authority.

 

 Heart Emoji: Classical Building as Tax Authority

 

Moreover, the first big central 💛⬅️🏦🍝🌊☔️🍝➕1️⃣5️⃣ .
At this time Heart Emoji had one single political party called "stinginess".
401,500 days ago 45,000 inhabitants already lived in Heart Emoji. At this time the life expectancy of the population clearly rose. So there rose the pressure on younger employees. The reason was a missing old-age pension. 👨‍🍳🛠️➕🧑‍🤝‍🧑⌛️⏱️🚼💚.
397,850 days ago a heart-shaped Heart Emoji who was green in the birth was born. This was a sensation for the doctors at that time. They recommended to the parents to give 💚 Green Heart for research purposes. They said them that the baby was not survivable. The parents declined, because they dreamt their whole life long of a child. Moreover, his parents were already older than 32,850 days old. After this discussion parents with Green Heart might leave the 🏥 hospital. Doctors required from them that they signed a document that they took away of the responsibility compared with their baby. The parents accepted it.
Later the colour of Green Heart changed to red. 390,550 days ago the former green heart was completely red. ZHK was invited at this time after the military to study physiotherapy.
During the military the before green heart was called by his friends as a ZHK.
During his education ZHK dealt with invalids. They often complained because of political disadvantage. At this time no rights had disabled in Heart Emoji. They might not even vote. Moreover, they got no 💰 money if they were incapacitated. Among them were also those who had an accident (Emojis who lost their working ability). They had no claim for an old-age pension because they were too young.
So ZHK decided to fight for their rights. Because he was independent, he had no chance. So he found out about the past of all political parties.
At this time were misers and socialists. He found out that misers were against old-age pension. This is why he decided to join to the socialists.
386,900 days ago ZHK celebrated his political success: 😁⏱️🪥⬆️⚙️. 🛒➡️💚👤❌️😞. 📐🐘🔵🐋➡️💚👤🌊🪴🍽️.

 

 Heart Emoji: Demonstration of Women for more political rights

 

ZHK could not cry off, because he was very thankfully for the former support. After the demonstration it did not last long, until the demands were fulfilled by the politicians. In the interim an especially intensive building activity began in Heart Emoji. The population already reached 90,000 regular inhabitants. At this time ZHK got a 💌 love letter. 👩🪧🖋️👤👩💘.
381,425 days ago the urban parliament with several representatives of the government decided the construction of the most important and biggest shopping centre. Moreover, it was very important that there would be a subterranean garage. Visitors should be able to go by their vehicles. 379,600 days ago the new building of the shopping centre was built. All inhabitants were invited to the celebration. Finally, the city president might tell his speech, after he learnt by heart during several weeks every sentence. He got 👏 applause.
During the celebration ZHK got to know the female yellow heart. She told him that her older sister took part in a demonstration where only two male Emojis appeared.
Later she spontaneously sent a love letter to the unknown Emoji. At this second ZHK did not remember that he got this letter. 👤👨⬅️⚭👤👨⬅️👩⚭🔍️✉️👤👩⬅️. 🅿➕🍽️❌️🛰️⬇️💾🛍🔎🎟.

The birth of Heart Emoji

Back to top of page

In the time before the birth of Heart Emoji Pluto absolutely wanted to have the first 💻 computers in the area of the today's medicine city. For this purpose the first PCs were brought to this area by an informatics enterprise. 📷👀🖼️🐋🤗💛❤🪝🪴🎳➡️🪦👤.

 

 Heart Emoji: Headstone of the Former Boss of the Socialists


➡️➕💛❤👤❌️🙏🛠️🍜💬. He was also called ❤ Red Heart. In comparison to their father ZHK who was green at the beginning long time both brothers had their definitive colours at the beginning.
🔴, 👤👨 🔴 💘. 👤👨⬅️ 🟡, ❓️ 👤👩💘.🖌️❗️ .💘💖 🖌️🌆. 👤👨⬅️ 🔴 💘 🖌️ ❗️🩸🖼.
In the interim the Internet was invented. This led to the fact that also professors should learn the contact with the computers. ZHK went together with other suitable education in a leading company in the informatics. 🖥🍄📞🍄🌊👎️🌊🪴. 🛠️🧽➡️💻🔌👤❌️.
When the time came, both twins got recommendations for their professional future from the ministry of education. Red Heart got an invitation for education as a 🐌 snail collector. His brother Heart Emoji was asked to learn the profession of the bureaucratic politician. Shortly after these events Red Heart was invited to his education. After the first day he decided the escape from Heart Emoji. He wanted to learn no dull occupation of a snail collector. This is why he fled from his hometown. ❤👤👨 ⤵️♀.
Red Heart wanted to meet him absolutely and surprise. He took a 🧹 broom and hit on NMR and stole his 👑 crown. At this time an Emoji forgot a ⏲ Timer Clock in the shopping centre in Heart Emoji. Other visitors feared that it could be a 💣 bomb. So Security Emoji had to come. He came with different tools and fled because of fear.

 Heart Emoji: Bald Emoji KRHT needs a job

At this time KRHT was on the move and jobless. He looked for possibilities to earn money. He took immediately the timer clock. He was celebrated by other visitors as a hero of the shopping centre and was praised. Later the owner of the garage got to know from the heroic deed of KRHT. He absolutely wanted to give him the job in the garage. Thus he became the face all visitors by the vehicles. The present Emoji was dismissed without notice. At this time KRHT started to lose his hair. He tried to undertake something against it.
He went to a doctor. The diagnosis was: Result of the long-term stay in the garage because of exhaust. In spite of this situation KRHT loved the work in the garage. Thus he was called 🦲 Bald Emoji. After 1000 days the present boss said goodbye to Bald Emoji. Moreover, garage and the shopping centre was taken over from a miser. The new boss tried to surprise regularly every Monday the Bald Emoji, while he said him that he starts a machine at his place before the entrance to the garage. Bald Emoji reacted shocked. In the short term he became jobless. Bald Emoji tried as a seated in 🚍 Oncoming Bus. The reason was his prominent face. Bald Emoji hoped by his popularity to get the job. The new employer required from him wearing of wig as a condition. Bald Emoji had to fulfil this disagreeable demand. Thus he tried in this position. He missed very strongly the garage and was 😭 sad. 🦲♨️⛰️⚙️📐🦐🛍️➡️🅿👤🪴.

Second generation of automation

Back to top of page

After the end of the first year of his education met Heart Emoji a female 🦰 Red-Haired Emoji shortly before the oral exam. She complained with him to the too high taxes. Heart Emoji said that he was no high-powered politician. Moreover, he was in the middle of his education. He stored to himself this wish in the 🧠 brain. In the same year the stock exchange announced to strengthen the cooperation with High Tech companies.
368,650 days ago there were very 🤓🤖∪🍺🥈⏱️1️⃣ ➕💛. During this difficult time Bald Emoji was dismissed again. Because of his fame he got a job at the police as an advertising face in 🚔 Oncoming Police Car. At that time by his appearance the criminal activity sank in the city. Bald Emoji loved his job. This time he might go with his bald head and did not need to hide this. After some time he missed the garage. After 45 days his former boss wanted to see him again in the garage as an employee.
After Heart Emoji finished his education, he was sent because of the economic crisis like many other graduates of the apprenticeship to a recruitment agent.The 🧓 older Emoji was also known as very like to experiment. Thus Heart Emoji came to him on the 2nd of June.

 Heart Emoji and Older Adult with Candle

 

It smelt of 🔥 fire in his 🏡 house. Heart Emoji asked him whether there was a fire. The recruitment agent said him that he placed a 🕯 candle in the oven. In the same year several protests began in the east of Venus. The political confrontations led to the fact that several Aliens from Venus fled. Some of them came to Heart Emoji and applied for political asylum.
At this time the mother of Heart Emoji got an employment as a shop assistant in the shopping centre. A little later Heart Emoji might work as an assistant of a politician.
366,825 days ago Heart Emoji went to the garage because of the 🚽 toilet in the city centre.
There several coins and banknotes fell from him on the ground. At this time also was Bald Emoji there. He helped him with collecting the coins. Thus both Emojis became acquainted. Later visited Heart Emoji daily Bald Emoji in the garage between 🕔 17:00 and 🕢 19:30 o'clock.

 Heart Emoji and Bald Emoji in the garage

They told each other about their occupations. One day Bald Emoji told that he found a ring. At the same time there came a blond Emoji and looked for her 💍 ring. Bald Emoji handed over it to her. After some time Bald Emoji was dismissed for the third time. This time he had to wear 🧢 Billed Cap. He suffered very strongly from this duty. After only 264 hours he lost this job. This time Bald Emoji decided to make the machine in the garage with a 🧲 magnet functional-incapable. After some time the machine showed to every driver ⛔ No Entry. After this event the owners of the garage and the shopping centre invited Bald Emoji again to the garage. At this time the first 📱 smartphones came on the market. The miser hoped to automate the work in the garage by the new technology better. Because of the unsafe situation Bald Emoji started to draw even on the wall in the garage. Thus he drew a 🦁 lion. The animal became the urban symbol.
In the big railway station Heart Emoji and Bald Emoji got to know the Moustache Emoji. 👤👨🗣️👤👨🔄🤖. Heart Emoji promised to exert pressure on his boss, so that the situation of the victims of the automation improves.
At this time 🧔 Bearded Emoji decided to donate the hair of his beard to good purpose. The reason were many victims of the automation. An especially warm wig was produced of this hair. After Bald Emoji was dismissed for the fourth time, he got in winter this wig for the cover of his bald head.
365,548 days ago the manufacturer of the paper weapons took over the clothing shop from the shopping centre. High Definition was appointed this time to the regional boss. At that time the area of Heart Emoji was so big that it had place for 2,600,000 inhabitants. Because of big changes TK Article was appointed the store manager. Because paper weapons were unlawful, the enterprise by money laundering wanted to improve its reputation in the lucrative area of Heart Emoji. Thus this enterprise presented itself in times of the progressive automation as the big employer who created new jobs.
🆕 🙏 🛠️🎩 🛍️.❓️🎁.
The bad High Definition declined it regularly. Thus his mother tried to speak with the boss TK Article at that time about it. He reacted 🤷 shrugging. By this situation mother of Heart Emoji suffered a breakdown. She received a doctor's report. Later she brought this doctor's report to the store manager. He did not trust the doctor's report. He spoke of a forgery. In the interim he discussed the other action with his boss High Definition. He reacted 😉 winking. He said TK Article to prepare a written threat to the employee as a preparation for the notice. After the preservation of the threat the way freely became for a later notice. High Definition came regularly to the renovated clothing shop and winked his both 👀 eyes quite cheeky.
💛➕❗️❌️🌊😀➕🛍️🔂🦲⏱️3️⃣👎️🥑🪓➕🦲🍰🥑🔪➕🥄➕🔌🔚😂⬆️.
One day Bald Emoji came to the garage and found a sleeping 🛌 person in the bed.
So he looked for a solution. At this time very strange events occurred in the garage. Visitors from other times came to the garage. Bald Emoji had to look over and over again for solutions.
One day he wanted to come even with them to the other time. The visitors often wanted to make with the historical personality a 🤳 Selfie. 🎩🛍️🆕 .
Exactly 270 days later High Definition was dismissed as a needlessly expensive boss. He looked for a new job. He found the advertisement of the owner of the building of the shopping centre in the city centre Heart Emoji. He got the job as the uppermost person responsible of the building. This meant that he became with every problem the contact person. In special cases he had to come even personally.
One day Bald Emoji discovered in the garage a 🦂 scorpion. He decided to act immediately. After some time several scorpions appeared in the garage.

 Heart Emoji: Scorpions in the garage
On this day visited Heart Emoji the Bald Emoji in the garage. At the same time High Definition (HD) had to go to the garage to poison scorpions. HD took his poison in the 👐 hands. At the same time recognized him Heart Emoji and started to look at scorpions with a special look. After this event High Definition was attacked of all scorpions without exception. Externally HD had no damages of the attack. Later a doctor diagnosed to him, injury of that brain half which was responsible for eyesight. After 666 days High Definition went blind completely. One day Heart Emoji and Bald Emoji have gone on the search for treasures. The reason was that Bald Emoji understood by Multiplication X that rich inhabitants of the city of Heart Emoji hid their valuable things underground.
The principal reason was his unsafe career. Finally, Bald Emoji was dismissed regularly from the garage. 🤖👍️🦲. He had to be satisfied with the donations from the 🛒 shopping carts. Because of his nervous breakdown Bald Emoji started to eat 🍿 popcorn. Thus he calmed down. He started to play in the lottery. On the 16th of January he won absolutely unexpectedly 160,000,000 millions.

 Heart Emoji: Bald Emoji won Millions

He informed Heart Emoji and other Emojis with whom he was in good contact. He wanted to fetch together with them the money.
Thus Moustache Emoji on the right side had to sit in the 🚆 train beside Bald Emoji. 🧔➕🦲🥑🙏👍🔪💰.
364,270 days ago became the first former high tech things than outdated legally stamped.
Among them were 💿 CD, cassettes of all kind like video or audio, DVD, old mobile phones of the first and second generation. Emojis decided to build a special cemetery for former technology. Thus a big grave was built for compact disc.
The unemployment because of the automation rose. More and more Emojis were substituted with automated devices. Thus the first teacher robots became successfully tested and later the more favorable solution was supported by the local politics actively. 👨‍🏫🤖🚆➕. ☄️⏱️ 🏑. 🤖 🎁➡️ℹ️ ➡️ ⏱️👨‍🎓️.
362,445 days ago were 😃✂️🍇⚙️➕🎁⛄➡️🪢➕🤣➡️🛠️🍰🎁👀🍰🆗1️⃣ ⤵️💯⬆️😋.
Moreover, politicians wanted to invest money in the army and 👮 police. At this time Heart Emoji wrote his political notes. 🤖🔪⛄🥫🍇💛. 😀🛒🔪💰⛄. About this decision many Emojis irritated themselves.

Heart Emoji as politician-political earthquake

Back to top of page

Heart Emoji started to publish his political theories on the Internet news website where he worked since some time. More and more inhabitants of the city felt addressed from his position. Heart Emoji was popular among the losers of the automation very much.

 Heart Emoji as Journalist

358,795 days ago the big elections began, as usual, all 4 years. The surprise for all present politicians was very big. 😆🛠️🔎➕🗳👀🔎🥄1️⃣.  3️⃣ 🛰️💛🫀⬆️1️⃣ 🫀. These historical elections called the mass media as a "political earthquake". The name Heart Emoji became the concept of the political fresh start. The present politicians had to confirm their defeat in the urban 📺 television. Heart Emoji offered to them to work together with him. With it he also tried to include present politicians in his political programme. With his election all traditional parties became practically only a part for the history books. After he took over the autocracy, he refused to tolerate as the first the collection of the direct taxes. The end came for the tax duty for income and assets. He lowered the value added tax (VAT) to 1%.
By new law the digital money was introduced for state expenditures. Moreover, all present debts of the state with digital money were paid. The new law of Heart Emoji permitted no more losses for central bank. Though the uppermost bank might take risks, money always had at disposal ♾ Infinity. With it there never was not enough money for state expenses. In addition, during his reign Heart Emoji had as much money for all the necessary tasks as necessary.
Bureaucracy could be diminished by the abolition of the direct tax duty. Thus there was much less rubbish (no tax declarations). ➡️💛👤🥫🥄🎰.
💯🔝2️⃣ 💬🍽️😀⬇️😎➕😃🥘. ➡️👍👤😘➡️💛👤📐🦐. 4️⃣ 🏡🧤2️⃣ 🦞🔚🛠️✋🔪🤖. 🤖➕🪴1️⃣ 🧤🏡. Therefore became the majority of 67% of learners who earned with it full-time money. In the interim Bald Emoji had more than enough of his things. Thus he sold a big yacht and several 🛸 flying saucers and other more expensive assets.
👤👨 ↪️ . 👤👨 😂⤵️. Bald Emoji reacted 😱 shocked. In his life he got never angry thus and still in his once favourite place in amazement. After this event Bald Emoji decided to complain at the police. There he found out that his known Heart Emoji was the autocrat in the politics. This is why he complained directly with him against TK.
Heart Emoji knew that every political aim with the digital money could be financed. This is why he suggested to him investing his money in the construction of the big hospital. Under the following condition: The hospital will belong to the city and the population. Bald Emoji agreed with it. At this time Heart Emoji commanded the construction of houses with several floors. The rents should thereby sink in the city clearly. This aim achieved Heart Emoji during the next years of his reign. Other job of his government was to adapt the working hours to the different needs of the population.

 Heart Emoji as Autocrat
Over and over again Heart Emoji was re-elected by the population. In talks with the ageing population he noticed the need the medicine of the city clearly to upgrade.  💛♾️💅🛑👤⬅️🌻🛏️✋. 354,050 days ago the city was officially named according to the long-standing ruler. In the same year Heart Emoji celebrated his 60th birthday.
🧱🏘️🏪➕. This caused for negative headlines. Heart Emoji sent them to the learning of the local languages. Then they were divided according to profession there. In his notes used Heart Emoji regularly Heavy Heart Exclamation for exclamation point.
350,400 days ago inhabitants of the city wanted to surprise their long-standing autocrat with a special kind. For this purpose a big cake was baked in the form of 💟 Heart Decoration. Heart Emoji started to be interested in medicine.

Heart Emoji as a doctor

Back to top of page

Politically achieved Heart Emoji everything what he planned. On account of his age he started to make to himself more thought about the health. He felt very healthy. He noticed how Emojis from his surroundings were clearly aged. Among them was the famous Bald Emoji. Also his own parents became older. Heart Emoji started to spend increasingly his time in the nature. On account of his geometrical resemblance to his brother Red Heart, he permitted to him in the politics his way to go. Thus he got more power. Heart Emoji concentrated more and more upon medicine. Officially he remained as an autocrat of the city registered. He still took important decisions. Heart Emoji started to study independently the natural laws. He noted his knowledge. One day at the age of 27,376 days the 👻 ghost of Direct Message appeared on a tree. He told Heart Emoji about the shining book and wanted to say where it was. He disappeared. After some time appeared the former king of Pluto HZKT.

 Heart Emoji as Doctor
He said Heart Emoji that he found the first and most important book of all times and generations here under the thick tree at this place. After several hours of excavations Heart Emoji found the book in the best state. 👤👨📚️🌟➕🔠 ❗️ . 👤👨⬅️⏱️⚙️. 👤👨⬅️🔴💘. Moreover, Heart Emoji noticed that the shape of a fruit or shape vegetables had a certain shape of a body part. Thus he used 🍅 tomato for heart and blood circulation. He found more and more fruits and other things in the nature which had exactly the same shape like body parts. He realised that thus healthy eating could put together. Thus he found in the cut carrot the shape of an 👁 eye.
The doctor Heart Emoji recommended 🍠 sweet potato for pancreas. After the birth of babies he recommended to the mothers to eat 🥑 avocado. For heart he recommended to eat bunch of 🍇 grapes. One day Heart Emoji with Bald Emoji spoke of his medicine. On account of this logic Bald Emoji asked whether 🥝 kiwi with his hair was well for growth of the hair. Thereon Heart Emoji said that this "hair" is eaten not really. At least, agreed both Emojis that they should eat yellow 🍌 bananas on cloudy days. These fruits had and mostly have the shape of a smile. After this conversation the newest project of Heart Emoji wanted to support Bald Emoji absolutely. 😷💛🥫☠️🤺🗣️⬆️➕📐🦐🪴✈️➕💅. It was as a magnet resonance imaging. As opposed to this device it was transparent and could indicate fast the problem. It scanned the whole body of the patient and showed what exactly was absent. Thus Heart Emoji prescribed food of two bananas per day for a patient.
Other patients were given appropriate recommendations. Due to great success rates, Heart Emoji commanded his brother Red Heart more money through the central bank for the construction of further scanners according to the same pattern. Red Heart granted and demanded for every device the sign of 🖤 Black Heart.
After several preparations, the whole area of Heart Emoji had at least 777 scanners for the same purpose at different locations. The doctor Heart Emoji had no political office, but as a former city president with a special status was allowed to write particularly important laws in the municipal law book. So he used his right this time. He wrote, "§ All scanners are the property of the city. Their use is fully possible for the benefit of the health of all patients and the duty of all doctors."

 

 Heart Emoji as Doctor with Medical Law


With this law Heart Emoji wanted to allow the access to his scanning devices for the whole population of his city in every situation. ⏱️🏙️ 4️⃣2️⃣4️⃣ 💵♿️⚕️📐🐘 🏙️. Heart Emoji suspected some food. In fact, a poisoned 🍫 chocolate was found. 🤡🍾☀️🍯🧓🌲🧬™️💬👋🦒➕🐶➕🍽️. ⚙️😷➕🤗🗯️. The average age of all inhabitants was 120 years. The inhabitants of the city already got the feeling of the physical immortality. Even Bald Emoji experienced light hair growth after a lot of years of his hairlessness. The doctor Heart Emoji worked diligently on other scanning devices.

Heart Emoji under Uranus

Back to top of page

Because of the rising life expectancy in the most advanced city of the planet Halloween Uranus was interested in the area. With several flying saucers Aliens from the Uranus came to Heart Emoji. ❤☀️🤩🍯👪️🏃‍♂️📐🦐🧑‍💼🛠️😗🧹🐶➕🤔🐶.
After many years' research Uranus could take different information from the city. 312,805 days ago Uranus from several 🧬 DNA in the lab decided to produce such a clever heart-shaped Emoji like Heart Emoji. Their research led to the birth of Black Heart. The aim of Uranus was to be built up an empire in the northern east on the planet Halloween. At this time Emojis found out in the medicine city that a danger for them could exist in close future. A device showed the birth of a phoney heart-shaped Emoji in a far away area of the planet.
At this time Heart Emoji celebrated its 20,222,222 inhabitants. The older the inhabitants became, the healthier and stronger they felt. Doctor Heart Emoji wrote this in his notes. He compared the situation to a strong and very thick tree which stronger works for observers. 301,855 days ago Black Heart got to know the 🧞 Genie K. Genie K worked as a guardian of the royal dogs of Uranus. He had to feed the dogs and supervise. Black Heart said him: "Why do you want to be a slave of Uranus?" Genie K reacted to it fast. He let all dogs out. Genie K commanded to them to attack the high-ranking Aliens from the Uranus. Together Black Heart and Genie K went to take over the rule about the area of Uranus. All Aliens from the Uranus of local population arrested Genie K and Black Heart.

 Heart Emoji: Genie K. and Black Heart Emoji of DNA
Both power addicts started to conquer an area after the other. After a short time Genie K became the first big leader of the whole 🍊 Tangerine Country. Black Heart was his military commander-in-chief.
Together they organized a strong army of the north-east. 🖤➕🧞🛒×🚢👀➕🐶🎁➡️🐱🚮🥊➕🆕🙄➕😣➕🔋❤💛🤺. From 40,000,000 inhabitants nearly 26,000,000 inhabitants fled to other areas of the planet that had no advanced medicine. More and more houses became ghost areas. Black Heart found the government seat of the city. There was Red Heart.
💘⚙️😷. ⚫️💘🙏🔴💘. 👤👨 💆‍♀️. 🔴💘🗣️👽️👤👨⬅️ 🩸 . ⚫️💘🔴💘. 👤👨🛠️❌️💻️. 👤👨🔭👤👨⬅️ 🪖. ⏱️ 🧞 🙏🔎😷 🏙️💻️. He put the ⚑ black flag.
Heart Emoji noticed how several inhabitants from the city fled to a direction. 💛🌊➡️🖤➕🧞👤🥫🪥🌊🥈➡️🖤👤🙏. On account of their discrimination Aliens from Pluto and Venus decided to undertake together something against the army of Genie K and Black Heart.
After successful good preparation the army was surprised by Genie K negatively. All soldiers were infected by 🦠 microbes from the air with a Trojan. They became fight-incapable. Genie K was killed with several pocket calculators. Heart Emoji did not allow to his urban people to make something against Black Heart. The reason was that he wanted to find his brother Red Heart alive. Black Heart noticed that he remained alone from the mighty empire. This is why he refused to say the truth. That's why Heart Emoji commanded to lock up him for lifelong in the prison.
283,605 days ago Heart Emoji got to know about the strange death of Black Heart in the prison. 💂 👀⚫️ 💘💥👤👨⬅️ 💀. 📜 🧬 ℹ️☠️.
For Heart Emoji a new chapter began in the medicine research. He studied DNA and everything in this connection. After some time Red Heart succeeded the escape from the area of the Tangerines. He could return in his hometown. There he might become a city president again. During his work Heart Emoji got postcards with 💞 Revolving Hearts of a female heart-shaped yellow heart. These were modern love letters of that time. 273,750 days ago the oldest son of Heart Emoji called 🧡 Orange Heart was born. He is valid as a forefather of the famous monk Heart Eyes Emoji.
Because of the other colour of his son Heart Emoji decided to study the meaning of the colours again.

Heart Emoji under Saturn - construction of a mighty tax authority

Back to top of page

229,950 days ago Heart Emoji and Red Heart celebrated together their 400 birthdays. In the same year 💜 Purple Heart was born. ➕❤️🪕❤️❌️⏳️🪥🌊. 147,095 days ago several descendants of Red Heart came to the city of the medicine and burnt several buildings. This event caused the highest damages since long time. Several Emojis died as a result of the fires. The city started to lose to attraction. In the same year one of the best known descendants was born by Red Heart. He was called Non Sense. He was the inventor of the tax authority in Crying Laughing Emoji.He inspired his friends to do the same in other cities of Emoji. Some of his friends remained in Saturn. A former inmate of a prison who was freed by Non Sense came to Heart Emoji. He was called Global Village. 136,510 days ago Global Village got to know the doctor Heart Emoji.
He made an especially good impression on the long-standing politician. Heart Emoji wanted to concentrate after a lot of years exclusively upon the health of his parents and the medicine. That's why he recommended Global Village as his successor as a city president. After his election he examined the present laws with his 🔍 magnifying glass directed on the left.
He wanted that they help him with the tax duty. For his plan the new city president needed a lot of paper and several 🖨 printers. ❤️⏱️🏃‍♂️🆕1️⃣ 🥈➕👍️➡️🤖💰.
Later he motivated them to throw coins into its big 👄 mouth. The building had an oral-shaped place. After some time a new tax duty introduced Global Village. ⏱️ 👤👨 ⛏️ ⬆🪐 🔂. 👤👨⬅️ 📐🐘 👤👨. ❓️ 💘 🏙️. On account of different specific features the king of Emoji in this city founded his second residence.

Heart Emoji under Jupiter and Easter Eggs

Back to top of page

Because of the tax freedom in the city of Heart Emoji, the interest of the political elite of Jupiter rose to this city. More and more stingy Aliens came from Jupiter and founded companies here. 121,910 days ago, a strong epidemic of fast-growing hair began in Heart Emoji. ⏱️🧬✂️ 👱. ⏱️🏙️ ➕1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ ⬅️. The doctor Heart Emoji accused Aliens from the Jupiter to have imported a special virus from their planet. Due to this event many long-time specialists left the area. They even voluntarily renounced the best medicine of Heart Emoji. After some time, the most famous doctor of history found a solution to this problem. ⏱️, 👤👨🕰👤👨⬅️ 🦲 🙏. Despite this negative development, the medicine remained at the highest level thanks to Heart Emoji. 116,070 days ago, the two nephews of Heart Emoji were born. They were 💙Blue Heart and 💜 Purple Heart. Later, the two Hearts took over the city bureau together.
Meanwhile, Heart Emoji has continued to focus on the study of natural laws. He also took over another building for his parents. He paid attention to the fact that there were many plants in his parents ' house. He visited his parents daily and regularly. He also checked his parents weekly for their health in a scanning device. The family of his younger sister had his own scanning device for this purpose. Later, Heart Emoji taught his two nephews the logical medicine and preventive medicine. At the same time, misers from Jupiter began to bring more and more money from their homeland into the city. They invested a lot of money in various trading companies.
98.550 days ago, Global Village died. The city president was an 🧝 Elf who was previously an assistant in the government. 89.790 days ago, several Easter Eggs came to Heart Emoji and occupied important buildings. At the same time, the city was annexed from the kingdom of Emoji.
Easter Eggs invented an education for 🧒 children, in which children had to work for a professional qualification. After the end of the "training" they received a title as a trained specialist. Heart Emoji paid attention to the fact that in his surroundings everyone studied logical medicine directly with him. During the reign of Easter Eggs, Heart Emoji and his family lost all access to the city bureau. At the same time, the doctor had no money for the construction of new scanners, which annoyed him. After all, he had created a very good health plan. Ever fewer Emojis knew the medicine of Heart Emoji. This significantly decreased the life expectancy of the population.
79.570 days ago, Heart Emoji decided to leave his own city for some time.
On his journey he met other famous Emojis. Among them was Star Emoji.
He told him of the suffering of the Stars under the reign of city king F1 of Saturn.
Heart Emoji told him how to deal with Saturn and the tax collection. The problem with Star Emoji was that he had no influence on politics in his hometown. After this conversation, Heart Emoji left the area to the direction of Japanese Emoji. There he wanted to learn Japanese. At the same time he realized that he was too long gone. That's why Heart Emoji decided to return to his hometown. His family members were in good condition. Meanwhile, his two nephews, Blue and Purple Heart, planned to establish political opposition to the ruling Easter Eggs. The long-time doctor and their uncle persuaded them to refrain from it. He said that it needed a new political crisis first. 76,285 days ago, Easter Eggs feared the conquest attempt of the medical city by the emperor of Mercury.
That's why Elf commanded the construction of 🧱 bricks boundary walls. After a short time, Heart Emoji had a red great wall at its borders. 75,190 days ago, the emperor of Mercury came to the borders of Heart Emoji with his army. ➕🛠️💯🥥🧝‍♀️🐚. With much information about the city, the emperor commanded the conquest of several important buildings. There were mainly Easter Eggs. The emperor commanded to arrest them. 🪖👤👨🧝‍♀️.
64,970 days ago, the earlier Bald Emoji was born again. 🧭➡️🦲👤🥫🏤➡️💛👤💡➡️💖👤🛒. 54.020 days ago, the city Heart Emoji was connected with the railroad to Middle Finger Emoji.
At the same time, the father of Heart Emoji ZHK felt that important and decisive personalities in history would be born in the near future. From many years of tradition, more Emojis focused on agriculture. 46,720 days ago, the population of Heart Emoji sank to 450,000 inhabitants. The main reasons were too high costs for scanners, increasingly wrong nutrition and rising income taxes. In addition, more and more Emojis had to work more because the greed of the Jupiter's company owners grew into the clouds. During this time, the king of Emoji commissioned the renovation and expansion of the central bank. Ha Ve used this desire to build a castle for his family at the expense of ordinary taxpayers.
Bald Emoji took the main responsibility for the new building on this assignment. During the construction work, the king of Emoji died. That's why Ha Ve commanded a funeral ceremony for all Emojis. In addition, Ha Ve appointed the new city president his eldest son, Potato V. 43.800 days ago the big castle was built for the family of Ha Ve. The long-time city president died out of joy. At that time, the last king of Emoji visited his son, who took power in the city. Due to his success, Bald Emoji became the uppermost responsible of urban architecture.

Heart Emoji under Clowns

Back to top of page

Because of the power abuse of the misers from Jupiter and their enslavement of the Emojis and other population groups, Bronze Stone Clown began to write his theories for a new political system. At that time, Bronze Stone Clown lived near Emoji Symbols. There he saw Emojis suffering from long hours of misers.
Because of his appearances, he was classified as a risk for the last king of Emoji. For this reason, Bronze Stone Clown was arrested by emergency. After some time, Bronze Stone Clown landed in Heart Emoji in a prison for political prisoners. There he met Scary Clown. The two Clowns wrote their political theories.
Their opinions were different. Nevertheless, they agreed on one point: The greed of Jupiter must end. In addition, Bronze Stone Clown wanted to abolish the tax authority. The last king of Emoji wanted to deport several family members of Scary Clown from all over the country. At the same time he invented a law of discrimination against certain Aliens. After some time, Bronze Stone Clown and Scary Clown were freed from prison thanks to the use of Bald Emoji.
The two 🤡 Clowns stayed in Heart Emoji. There they began to write their theories. Bronze Stone Clown got a job as a journalist. Scary Clown was a lawyer in a company of a miser from Jupiter. 41,975 days ago, Bronze Stone Clown spoke to several victims of the Jupiter's avarice.
In the meantime, the future first Horror Clown began to dream of it every day, as he was the greatest ruler on the planet Halloween. That's why he bought a 📰 newspaper one day. There he found very interesting statements by Bronze Stone Clown. For this reason, Horror Clown left his birthplace and fled to Heart Emoji. 🤡➕🛒➕🏑➕❌️💔➕👤🦲⬅️🫀.
That is why he supported Clowns. The entrepreneur financed the distribution of several notes, which invited the opposition against the king.

 Heart Emoji Under Clowns
Under the leadership of Bronze Stone Clown, several Emojis tried to deprive of power the king. The demonstration ended negatively for several participants. The last king commanded to arrest all participants. Among them was also Bronze Stone Clown. After this event, the last king noted that he was to change something in his government. In the meantime, Bald Emoji tried to free the imprisoned Bronze Stone Clown. That's why he spoke with city president Potato V. After some time, Bronze Stone Clown was freed again. After the failure of the coup attempt, several Clowns sat down at one table with Emojis and discussed the further procedure.
The First Horror Clown became the supreme chief of militant resistance fighters. 🤡🥓🧽💯🫀🧽🔟🏋️➡️🤡👤❌️💔😓🧹⬆️➡️📜. 📐🦐🧑‍💼🟢🏙️➡️🤡👤➕👪️🧬. 2️⃣5️⃣ 🤡🦺🫀❤️🥓🧽.
That is why they formed the opposition to politics. The plans of Bronze Stone Clown have been getting better.
Scary Clown was not at all agree with the plans of Bronze Stone Clown. He certainly wanted to expand bureaucracy and not like Bronze Stone Clown, who called for less high-ranking politicians. Despite these differences, Clowns were allergic to the new politicians at the same level. In the background, the last king supported the misers from Jupiter nationwide. By impoverishing several Emojis had to wear a 🧐 monocle if needed. The reason was that glasses were too expensive for both eyes.
37.230 days ago the clowns were well organized. Scary Clown wanted to take over the power a month later, as Bronze Stone Clown. That's why a quarrel began between the two Clowns. After all, Bald Emoji tried to balance their positions.
In the meantime the proponents of Bronze Stone Clown waited for his crucial commands. He then decided to use 🦚 Peacock as a sign of the central bank's occupation. In a building Bronze Stone Clown began to distribute his commands by ☎ phone. Bronze Stone Clown commanded the occupation of the central bank. The next command concerned the arrest of all members of parliament. In addition, the head of government Potato V was arrested. The next command concerned the occupation of all important buildings. In addition, the whole family of the last king was arrested. At the same time came Scary Clown and started a detailed conversation with Bronze Stone Clown. He made it clear that he was to be the supreme leader of the new great state. As a reason, he called his original training as a lawyer. Then Bronze Stone Clown handed over the job to Scary Clown.
Scary Clown sat on the warmest chair in the political building.🤡💆‍♀️🛢️📜➕🥈📐🐘🍽️3️⃣👎️🚉➡️🔪👤🍎🫀➕🎏. 🤡➕🪢➕🎃1️⃣ 🔪1️⃣ ➕🎉➕🎆. Several former high-ranking politicians died in the aftermath of this attack. Among them was the former city president Potato v. 🥇🎃🤡🙏 👪️ 👑🧔. Instead, forced labor was commanded for them by Scary Clown. The whole family was sent to it as far as possible from Heart Emoji and other important cities. In the same year, the long-time doctor Heart Emoji experienced a nasty surprise. ❤🪦. He had to organize a funeral for the first time in his life. On his way to the city council, he met Bald Emoji. He recognized in him his long-time friend who once worked in the garage. He carefully tried to ask him how deceased Emojis were buried.
On this, Bald Emoji felt that he was suddenly reminded of his former life. He told him that would be normal. So he told him about his own funeral back then. Because of this knowledge, Heart Emoji was able to bury the corpse of ❤ in the garden of his house. A few months later, Bald Emoji and Scary Clown were invited to the first Horror Clown. 🤡🗄️😃➡️📐👤👍️📐🦐⚙️🛠️🦲🧬😃.
34,670 days ago the wish of the Horror Clown grew to take over the power of the founded Circus Union at last. As a preparation he began to count to 1234. The Horror Clown started eating a lot of red meat. He then used the conversation with Scary Clown. He had a poisoned piece of meat. He commanded the cook to cook a good lunch for both Clowns. 🍽️🎃🤡👤👨⬅️ 🧩 🥩 🪴. 2️⃣ 🤡 🍽️. 😱🤡 💡 ➕ 🍽️, 🎃🤡 ❌️🍽️ 🆕. 👤👨 💬 👤👨 ➡️ 🪥 . 👤👨⏱️, 🆕 ⚙️😱🤡.
29,200 days ago, first Egoists came to Heart Emoji and occupied various buildings. At that time, the uppermost Egoist wanted to find the most important medical book. Finally, through his acquaintances, he learned about the existence of a first book that was responsible for the longevity of several Emojis in the medical city. The book was incorrectly referred to as "medical".
The book was and is more than just medical. 🤡🔪➕🪟➕1️⃣ 💯😃➕🛰️⚙️💯➕1️⃣ 🎁🏠. After some time, he became friends with Bronze Stone Clown. One day, the 👽 Alien took red poisoned meat and put it in a 🍕 pizza, which he baked especially for the dinner together. In the evening, the two should eat this pizza. The Alien tried to prevent himself from eating with skilful excuses.
First he said he should close the oven quickly. Later he went to the toilet.
Later he tried with excuses to leave the house of Bronze Stone Clown. So he said that he should meet the uppermost religious leader. That same night, Bronze Stone Clown died from the aftermath of his poisoning. In the meantime, the Alien tried to flee from Saturn's Rings.
He was shot by criminal Aliens with a stinking perfume. The reason was that they found out that this Alien worked for the enemy of the Saturn the first Horror Clown. The uppermost religious leader organised a national state grief on the Saturn's Rings after the death of Bronze Stone Clown.
In the interim the first Horror Clown found out from the death of his rival in Saturn. He celebrated himself as a big 🦸 hero. During this time occupied Egoists from Mars several towns with great success. Several inhabitants of the Circus Union were forced to the hard labour for Egoists. The city of Heart Emoji was occupied again. 🐱❤️🥩🎲➕💘🛑⏱️➕🏘😂🥩🧅✋5️⃣1️⃣5️⃣ ✂️➕🥈✂️⬇️⏱️➕🛠️👨‍🍳. So Heart Emoji remained a state as an independent city at the same time.

Joining of Heart Emoji to the kingdom

Back to top of page

At the beginning of the independence of different states was a big mess. At that time gathered lawyers took over temporarily the power of the state by emergency.
They started to work in new laws. Heart Emoji remained independent during this time. Moreover, the city had its tax freedom. There was the danger, the introduction of the general tax duty for all Emojis. This danger became the reality for all Emojis. The most-hated Emoji was the uppermost tax collector from Poop Emoji.
He became the minister of finance and wanted unlimited tax duty for all Emojis.
Moreover, he wanted to put through an emigration ban to Heart Emoji.
Because of the tax freedom all Emojis were especially exactly controlled on the border to Heart Emoji by the police. In spite of this situation there remained peacefully between Emoji and Heart Emoji long time. Opponents of the direct taxes sometimes met in Heart Emoji.
They organised different activities against the tax duty. The famous leader of the demonstration Emoji Guide claimed to have forefathers from Heart Emoji.
The first dictator visited the city of the medicine after his resignation secretly.
After the victory against the tax duty and ban of the direct taxes Purple Heart explained his readiness to join to the kingdom Emoji. After some months of the negotiations Heart Emoji joined to the tax-free kingdom 191 days after the demonstration against tax duty. Since then local heart-shaped Emojis celebrate the reunion with the kingdom.

 

Blog post about Hearts:

Heart Emoji: Everything You Need To Know About Hearts

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.