Sweasy26

Emoji Dictionary  Emoji Keyboard  Emoji Meanings  Poop Emoji  Middle Finger Emoji

Laughing Emoji  Cute Emoji  Sad Emoji  Heart Emoji  Emoji Art  Emoji App

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heart Eyes Emoji

This is the story about the town of 😍 Smiling Face with Heart-Eyes. Heart Eyes Emoji belongs in the top 50 biggest towns of the kingdom Emoji. Mathematicians had to calculate the whole population with the help of a pocket calculator 1001 days ago. Before all mathematicians had to work out the bank notes with the qualified bank note bosses. At least, the city administration of Heart Eyes Emoji to every inhabitant of the town distributed 10 Bitcoins. Mathematicians and postal employees had to pay the money to the population as a thank-you.
But why did the inhabitants receive 10 Bitcoins per inhabitant from Heart Eyes Emoji?
At the beginning many mathematicians had informed the authorities that they forgot the next following number always with the number 1222. That is every mathematician counted at most till 1222. Then the urban parliament decided to recompense the population. For the assistance of the Emojis and aliens got every inhabitant his 10 Bitcoins. However, the payment occurred without public national publication. So that no misers from the Jupiter or other towns of the country would come to Heart Eyes Emoji.
At the end mathematicians could write the number 101,101 in their books with the help of the inhabitants. At that time so the town counted many inhabitants. Many mathematicians complained at their work also of the fact that their pocket calculators suddenly pointed "Error". Then they automatically forgot which number at the end was. The population was so proud of the number 101,101 in Heart Eyes Emoji that the urban party 100,000 was introduced.

 

 Heart Eyes Emoji

 

Contents

 

Naming

Back to top of page

The area was settled 255,500 days ago by many religious Emojis. At that time a monk called Heart Eyes Emoji lived. He was called in such a way because his eyes had the form of the heart. The monk influenced the early history of Heart Eyes Emoji. He also wrote a lot of books in his long life. In his most famous book he wrote how one should live very healthy. Many archaeologists found a lot of hidden books close to several amusing houses.

 

 Heart Eyes Emoji: Typical Religious House

 

Most books were written by the monk Heart Eyes Emoji.
His schoolboys had to laugh together with him. This was a long tradition of the amusing houses. Some researchers deal very intensely with it, why in Heart Eyes Emoji the religion was thus a high position in the everyday life of the Emojis. Some inhabitants of the kingdom call Heart Eyes Emoji even as the religious capital of the country.

History

Back to top of page

More and more discontented Emojis walked away from the capital city Emoji SMS to the different directions of the region. This happened about 273,752 days ago. Most Emojis who came to Heart Eyes Emoji were very religious. They wanted to build up their own life far from the central towns. The everyday life of the first Emojis in the new area were above all long working days. Finally, the area had to be suitable for the living. At that time the first inhabitants of the area built several houses from wood.
For this purpose several trees were felled. At least, the first inhabitants decided to substitute for every felled tree with a new tree. The Emojis worked above all in the agriculture. They lived on different kinds of the fruits and vegetables. Because they were afraid of dental illnesses, they ate no meat and renounced sweet food. Among the first inhabitants was also the monk Heart Eyes Emoji.

 Heart Eyes Emoji- The Monk


256,124 days ago inhabitants wanted to nominate a town dictator or a town person responsible to the area. An Emoji called Smell absolutely wanted to take over this position in the new area. Moreover, he hoped that the area is named after his name. The inhabitants decided to carry out a vote. Many inhabitants wanted that the monk Heart Eyes Emoji took over the town guidance. Besides, Smell felt unwell. He prayed actively for the fact that the monk renounces the acceptance.
💘👀 💡 👤👨⬅️ , 👤👨 ⬅️🎁🙅. 😍, 👤👨 ❌️ 🙏 . Thus Smell became the city guide. Thus almost everybody wanted to call except an inhabitant the area 😍.
Heart Eyes Emoji had established a big garden for agricultural purposes. He wanted to live above all in the background. 😍🚮🤚🚋👩‍⚕️🗽. 💰️➡️🪙. 246,375 days ago Heart Eyes Emoji already counted 1222 inhabitants. At this time Biky from the Neptune came to the area. 👤👨 💡 ⬅️👤👨 📲 🎁👤👨⬅️😍.
They took several government buildings. Moreover, they started to hit the houses with the axes. Smell felt very much threatened. Biky feared that somebody wanted to get rid of him. That's why he commanded to undertake his ten aliens from the Neptune against the enemy something. Thus ten friends of Biky started to fire at the other Neptune's aliens with marketing 🔫.
Biky arrested all his enemies independently with the help of ten friends. Biky was revered by the city guide for his achievement. Smell decided to invite all inhabitants to this event. 👤👨 🙏 ℹ.
At the same time Biky explained that he took over the power in the town. 239,075 days ago the monk Heart Eyes Emoji decided to leave the amusing house for some time. He went with his donkey on a trip by the kingdom Emoji.
235,440 days ago ⬅️😍 Middle Finger Emoji. Thus nourished Heart Eyes Emoji to himself in the new hometown long time.👤👨 🖋️✍ 📚️. 😍❤🌐❗️. 👤👨 🪴 🌱🍎 🌐. VV reacted 😨. The monk 😍 was urgently invited to the burial of the city guide. At this time appointed Heart Eyes Emoji his friend VV to the new city guide. 215,350 days ago tried aliens from the Uranus to use the area for their spinach industry.
188,340 days ago several extraterrestrials from the Deimos came to the town. In comparison to other extraterrestrials they were invisibly for Emojis and the other inhabitants of Heart Eyes Emoji. 👤☁️🛸. Only the monk and city guide recognised something special in the clouds. However, he wanted to make no panic.
There they dug quite deeply with their drill. But nobody heard the noises in Heart Eyes Emoji. 🔇🔪.
That's why the monk and city guide with several inhabitants of the town decided to go to the smells. Heart Eyes Emoji and his team went quite deeply to the wood. There they discovered several entrances to the subterranean baker's.
They might officially open in Heart Eyes Emoji baker's. Among the bakers was also Baton. He taught to bake the monk and city guide 🔶 🍞. Baton was the uppermost person responsible for the baker's. 183,230 days ago Heart Eyes Emoji praised his best friend from the Deimos before the inhabitants. He appointed Baton the city guide. For it all Emojis and aliens applauded without exception. 👍🔶🍞. 😍🕌🅰️👩‍✈️👩‍💻🌌👩‍⚕️🏃‍♀️🚋🤚👩‍💻🇮🇹🤚👩‍⚕️👩‍💻🅰️😍🤚🇮🇹🚇. ✍📅. He wanted to visit Heart Eyes Emoji one day himself. 164,615 days ago a pandemic began. A lot of Emojis and aliens died in Heart Eyes Emoji. Among them was also the city guide Baton. The long-standing monk urgently had to find a new city guide. Moreover, he had a lot of dead people whom he had to bury. He did this with his long-standing occupational colleagues. After the burial of nearly 2246 dead people Heart Eyes Emoji wanted to find a new city guide.
Because the monk with the family of Baton was friends very well, he decided to determine a member of the family of the dead city guide for the job. This time it was the grandson of Baton called Backton. He was especially healthy. This was an important requirement for this job. This there thought the monk. Finally, he did not want to experience so many burials of the city guide. Moreover, Backton 🆓🍎. In the middle of the pandemic time the new religious leader from the Saturn came to Heart Eyes Emoji with his group. ⬅️🪐🐜👍🐘. 151,840 days ago Saturn sent an official letter of apology to the town guidance of Heart Eyes Emoji.
With it Saturn separated to spread of its ambitions its religion on Emoji.

Misers and the tax authority

Back to top of page

129,940 days ago the monk Heart Eyes Emoji decided to begin a trip by the kingdom. He wanted to recover from his negative experiences of the last time. He went with his horse through the country. Heart Eyes Emoji visited amusing houses at different places of the kingdom. He always lived in a tent in different provincial towns and villages. 126,290 days ago the monk came to Japanese Emoji. There ruled the mighty aliens from the Saturn. 😍✍📖⬅️⛺. ⬅️🏡. 🤔⏳🅰️🤚😍🦎.  😍 noticed that his stay left in Japanese Emoji no good tracks in Heart Eyes Emoji.  ⬅️🏡🪵. With the earned money from the tax authority Diecey started to found several enterprises. He founded above all factories for food. Moreover, he took over several baker's of the descendants of the extraterrestrials from the Deimos. Also he invested a lot of money in the spinach industry of the descendants of the Uranus aliens.
On account of the strong economic recovery more and more new inhabitants from different places came to Heart Eyes Emoji.
98550 days ago a miser from the Jupiter came to the area. He had observed before with his telescope the mighty tax authority exactly long time. Thus he tried to make to himself so ugly appearance as possible. He was called Kebab. He faked his identity. Kebab went quite deeply to the wood. There he found several entrances to the former forgotten subterranean baker's. There he made himself very comfortable. He was quite sure to himself that nobody would find him here. Moreover, he hid his flying saucer nearby.
One day Kebab went for a walk in the wood. He examined the quality of the trees with his microscope. ⛄📕🤚👫🕌😍🍷🥬🙃.
60955 days ago Diee on the chair died in her working office. Jug came to the office and got fear. He called the finance manager Kebab for the help. Kebab said that for corpses he was not responsible. He contacted the monk 😍 Heart Eyes Emoji for this purpose. The monk had to bury the corpse of Diee in 🆕⛼. Kebab got to know by the birth of his grandson Kebaby. 59130 days ago Jug wanted to contact his finance manager Kebab. He wanted to apply for an other tax increase. However, he noticed that Kebab did not react. At this time the monk wanted to visit his stingy friend. He knocked at the front door. Nobody reacted. Suddenly also there came the city guide Jug. Afterwards Jug and Heart Eyes Emoji tried to open the door by force. At home they found the stingy Kebab deadly seated in the toilet.
The monk said: No, not again burial!!!

 

 Heart Eyes Emoji near the Headstone of Kebab


Jug said: We need no burial. I can allow to burn the corpse. However, for this I take the whole property of Kebab. The monk meant that he had no problem with the burial. Thus the corpse by Kebab was buried in the new cemetery.
After the memorial service Jug also took over the work of the finance manager from Heart Eyes Emoji. He founded an army for the supervision of the income of the population.
46355 days ago the grandson of Kebab from the Jupiter came to the town. He was called Kebaby. He founded several paper factories. He was responsible for the urban bank notes. Moreover, he sold loans to addicted to shopping. Kebaby legitimised the felling of the trees. More and more Emojis and inhabitants of Heart Eyes Emoji were discontented with the situation in their town. 43800 days ago the first library of the town was opened.
Also several schools for agriculture and religion were founded. 36500 days ago organised Scary Clown an opposition group against his enemies.

Heart Eyes Emoji under Circus Union

Back to top of page

More and more discontented Emojis supported the opposition against the rule of the Saturn alien Jug. Scary Clown promised to help. One day several inhabitants of the town started to destroy the ground. The destruction of the infrastructure led to a civil war. Also the building of the levy became severely damaged. The circus army of Scary Clown arrested the city guide Jug and the stingy Kebaby.
Scary Clown wanted to find a good alternative for the town guidance. He nominated the monk Heart Eyes Emoji. The long-standing monk did not want. But he agreed temporarily.

 

 Heart Eyes Emoji with Scary Clown

 

35770 days ago Scary Clown confirmed the accession of Heart Eyes Emoji to the Circus Union. He signed the suitable documents. The money of the tax authority commanded Scary Clown to use for the reconstruction of the town. 33580 days ago the First Horror Clown appointed a new city guide arbitrarily. The new city guide was called Aki.
👩‍✈️😍😶🚯👩‍✈️🕌🏃‍♀️👩‍💻🔚🤚😍⏳🅰️📡. 👤👨👀🌃.
Construction workers wanted to let the tired Kebaby sleep. They saw that he dug very diligently here the whole night. After the Kebaby awoke, he knew what he should do. When the construction works should begin, spoke Kebaby with the city guide Aki about the stones. He could persuade the city guide of the fact that the stones should be imported from abroad. Aki did not know that Kebaby was originally from the Jupiter.
Thus Kebaby could make the impression that he knew the best stones by his former work as tent builder. 76 days later Kebaby knew that he would fly the next day, finally, to Jupiter. He could prepare very well and professionally for his escape. He took a lot of healthy fruits and vegetables. His preparation resembled an astronaut. Finally he brought at night his hidden money in the flying saucer. There he hid the whole money very much cleverly and professionally. He fell asleep in the flying saucer.
Before his takeoff he wanted to receive a blessing from the monk Heart Eyes Emoji. The monk was glad that he had this time no burial. Kebaby asked even the monk whether he did not fly with him to Jupiter.

 

 Heart Eyes Emoji and Kebaby

 

The monk did not want. The stingy Kebaby could fly quite quietly to Jupiter. There he met his family. Moreover, he brought the whole money from Heart Eyes Emoji. In Jupiter he had to find out that he had taken with this money even more.
In comparison to his losses he could compensate, nevertheless, by this treasure for his expropriation by Scary Clown clearly. Later Kebaby let the flying saucer shortly before the landing in Heart Eyes Emoji without him or other Emojis explode. Thereby he wanted to simulate his death. Construction workers and the city guide Aki mourned for Kebaby. Thus the grandson of Kebab escaped from the captivity the Horror Clowns. In spite of this event the airport could be built within 776 days.
27375 days ago several Egoists from Mars came to Heart Eyes Emoji. They occupied the town. They built several subterranean prisons in quick tempo. Moreover, they shot several Emojis and aliens in their prisons with tomato guns. When the monk Heart Eyes Emoji got to know about these criminal machinations, he laid more and more earth on a bag. From the bag he made to himself a thick hat. He carried thus earth on his head. One day thus he went to the city guide Aki.
He was very furious on the passiveness of the authorities. The city guide Aki had to call the First Horror Clown at this time. The ruler of the Circus Union said that he had to dig just in his nose. That's why he had no time for problems of Heart Eyes Emoji. By this second the long-standing monk regretted that he did not fly away with Kebaby.

 

 Airport of Heart Eyes Emoji

 

27001 days ago several successful Egoists from Mars came to the town. They wanted to shoot several Emojis and aliens.
Moreover, the city guide Aki was arrested by the egoistic soldiers. At this time Heart Eyes Emoji came personally and quite furiously to the direction of the Egoists. 😍🔪. 👤👨🎩 🌐. Suddenly Egoists were deflected by their attacks. Suddenly Heart Eyes Emoji began more and more upwards climb up.
He worked for outsiders in such a way that he would stand on the air. More and more he became higher and higher in the air. Finally, he flew with his physical body completely upwards. 🔪⬅️👐. The city guide understood that now he should fast act. He injured his overseers. He became the hero of the Emojis in the fight against the Egoists. The monk was 243,243 days old with his abandonment of the ground.
After this event the decline of the Egoists began in Heart Eyes Emoji. Mars aliens were attacked more and more by furious Emojis and aliens actively. Some egoistic soldiers could flee to Mars. There they told the uppermost Egoist about their experiences in Heart Eyes Emoji. That's why the uppermost Egoist decided to attack the town completely at the end. But in addition it did not come any more. 23360 days ago the city guide Aki got from the First Horror Clown an honouring as a hero of the Circus Union.
17520 days ago a building was destroyed by the Salted Cucumbers in Heart Eyes Emoji by a specific spy bomb. At that time the Third Horror Clown spoke about the Secret Service of the Cucumbers.

Back to top of page

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Downloads and gifts 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.