Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

How can pensioners react in Emoji if the old-age provisions does not pay on time the pension?

Concerned Emojis asked this question, who were sent shortly after the death of the last Horror Clowns to the deserving pension. After the death of the ruler of the Circus Union particularly many Emojis complained of unpunctual payments of the old-age pensions. This led to big problems in the succession state Emoji. In addition lawyers of the kingdom urgently had to invent a law. A former judge for the protection of the population against state stinginess on the payment of the old-age provisions said: Still the First Horror Clown obliged to himself to pay an old-age pension by the Circus Union. Nevertheless, many inhabitants of the Circus Union died as a result of very low old-age pension.
This time lawyers decided to write the following sentence in the law book of the Emojis:
§ Unpunctual payments of the old-age pensions and other pensions must pay to the affected pensioners a delay interest by the height of 2 percent in addition.
When the uppermost manager for old-age pensions got to know in Emoji about this law, he fell from his chair on the hard ground of the reality. Against that the old Emojis loudly applauded. Even the ghost of the former media entrepreneur from Middle Finger Emoji appeared before the eyes of the lawyers. At this second a miser from the Jupiter penetrated into the room.
He shouted: ⛪️🧬§🤔➕. 👨‍🔬➕🧬➕🧬,➕🧑‍💻️🌉👀➕🧪. The present lawyers had to deal with this problem in their space.
The opinion of the Emojis in this question was clear:
§ In Emoji may be raised no delay interest at delay interest.
The affected Emoji got to know with big satisfaction about this law. Then he ran to the stingy bank owner and showed this sentence. 1️⃣6️⃣0️⃣  🧬➕🪢, 🧪🛠️🛰️➕🧑‍🏫 🏫💊, 🗣️🦊🆕. ❓️❌️🧬. 👥⬅️🔎⏩️🗣️.
The alien from Venus reacted angry and said: How do I prove that I took over the repair costs for water pipe?
I had received no bill from the assembler. Thereon said a lawyer: Maybe you have only pretended this situation. The irritated alien from the Venus shouted and ran to the lawyer. Then he hit the lawyer on the head several times. The other lawyers tried to calm the furious alien. In the meantime, alarmed Emojis the local police.
Finally, after 12 seconds the violent alien from the Venus was arrested.
After this event the main lawyer wanted to order several sweets from Cute Emoji.
In addition he took the telephone.
In the meantime, twelve Emojis knocked at the door of the gathered lawyers. Because of fear of other fights a lawyer took in hand a water melon. Then he opened the door with nervous face. In his left hand he held a water melon. Thereon Emojis asked whether they should receive this water melon as a present. The lawyer said that before a criminal alien from the Venus hit an occupational colleague for no reason.
Thereon said an Emoji: We came at the command of the uppermost tax collector from Poop Emoji. We found several irregularities in a form of a lawyer. The affected lawyer must explain exactly, why he paid tax on last year much less. 👤👨⬅️📚️➕: 🧪♾️🧬➕❌️➕, ♾️☠️.
After some time still came the tax collector personally to the lawyers and required an immediate payment of the taxes. The lawyers supposed a deception attempt behind the tax collector. That's why a former defender alarmed the local police. Really it concerned with this tax collector a trickster. The other Emojis were identified as his accomplices.
The uppermost policeman explained that behind this Emojis a gang from the Saturn acted. ➕🧬 📐🦐 ✍️. 💯➡️👤5️⃣0️⃣ 🧬➡️👥, ➕2️⃣5️⃣ 🧬👴👵. ➡️👤 ➡️🔙, ➡️👤➕🧬. Thereon shouted a miser from the Jupiter: And if the payment comes too late, how can I defend myself?
A lawyer from Emoji Meaning answered this: With late fulfilment the compensation can be also required together with delay interest.
The other lawyers agreed to this statement. However, they said that this may be applied only with heavy cases so. ♾️🎵4️⃣ 👴👵, 8️⃣ ➕👴👵. 👤👨1️⃣ 👤🌐➕👵. This happened immediately after the death of the Last Horror Clowns in the area of the Emoji and other countries of the former Circus Union.

In this case lawyers believed that the affected Emoji had to pay the first bill with 70 Bitcoins. The second bill is automatically a crime against the rights of the Emojis. Thus the lawyers agreed on this decision.
👴➕👵🛄🦧🧬, 👴➕👵➕➕2️⃣ 1️⃣ . 🛄👴➕👵👪️➕🍃👤👨⬅️, 👤👨 😨👤👨☠, 👤👨👵➕👤👨🏙️. 👴➕👵(1️⃣)👥⬅️, ➕ (2️⃣), 🗣️🦊🆕. 🧬(3️⃣) 👥⬅️🦧,➕(4️⃣) 👥⬅️🦣, ❌️👫⛪️🧬.
Then a lawyer explained that the Emoji possibly had to pay a compensation. After this event the buyer of the culinary mixer started to throw bitter tears of his eyes. A lawyer feared that the room is transformed into a river. That's why he commanded the road of the crying Emojis.
Then the main lawyer explained that on the agenda still was an important subject:
May a third party take the achievement for the creditor?
⬆️📐🐘, 👥⬅️ 💡4️⃣  🥫⏱️💬. 👵👴➕👵 6️⃣,0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ , 👵🌐1️⃣. 👵➕⏱️👥⬅️👥🏡🧬.
Suddenly a big ear on the ground grew within 6 seconds under the feet of the lawyers. 🛠️🌊➕. ⛪️🔍️🧬➕🛄🧬➕🏤. ❌️🦊🆕.
⛪️🧑‍🏫➕🏫📚️.
Thereon stood "made in the Salted Cucumbers".
For Emojis was clear that Salted Cucumbers were very curiously on the events in Emoji after the death of the Last Horror Clowns. So they tried to spy out the new legislation.
That's why the main lawyer contacted the local police. Then there came many policemen and they started to disinfect the ground. All bacteria and microbes of the Salted Cucumbers should be thereby cleaned. Whether this the Emojis managed, nobody could know.


The consequences of the non-fulfilment for Emojis

Story: The consequences of the non-fulfilment for Emojis

The extinction of the bonds in Emoji

Story: The extinction of the bonds in Emoji and the adventure of the lawyers

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.