Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

How does the court react in Emoji with a success by unwarranted enrichment?

After qualified Emojis started to discuss the subject of the unwarranted enrichment, the lawyers had to deal by a special form of the unwarranted enrichment. Here a former judge from his experience wanted to tell a case: Several Emojis had rented a subterranean bunker long time. For data protection reasons I may not give the exact location. These Emojis hid several masks for the protection from aerial radiation in this bunker. Later several aliens from the Saturn came to the area. They had strange devices. These aliens discovered the subterranean bunker of the Emojis. Moreover, they stole all masks from their location.
➕❤️🥉6️⃣  👤👨⬅️. 👤👨⬅️ 🎅, 👤👨⬅️ 🤶. ➕§ 👤👨⬅️. 👤👨⬅️↪️ 👤👨⬅️🧒➕ 👤👨⬅️ 👪️, 👤👨🔗.
Later Emojis received new masks with profits from the resale of the thieves. The criminal aliens from the Saturn had to perform for 424 days in the prison under supervision of the Horror Clowns to hard labor.
On account of this story the following law was decided by the Emojis:
§ The criminal can keep the profits from unwarranted enrichment by the resale of the stolen goods. However, the resulted damage must be paid. Also value decrease by the theft must be compensated financially.
At this time a former defender remembered an other interesting story about the unwarranted enrichment according to the new law:
6776 days ago an Emoji had stolen a taxi. ➡️👨🚕➕🚕 💸. ∈⬆️🏭️, 👤👨🏗👤👨⬅️ 🏠️. 🏘️ 🌲⬆️ ⬆️, ➕👤👨§👤👨⬅️💺. That's why the Emoji had to pay his income to the taxi owner.
The Emoji was condemned to the hard labour for 4 Bitcoins per day in the prison for criminals under age.
When does the repayment of the unwarranted enrichment in Emoji become come under the statute of limitations?
Here a defender wanted to present a case from his pocket: 👤👨⬅️🏫,1️⃣9️⃣3️⃣9️⃣ 👤👨🏛️🏫, 🏫1️⃣9️⃣4️⃣2️⃣.

With the transferred amounts the chief accountant financed his own enterprises in the Circus Union and in other countries. Later the former chief accountant was condemned to the unlimited repayment of all money by the court. For the present lawyers was clear:
§ Emojis and all the other citizens of the country must check regularly their claims towards third parties. Who neglects this, is to blame itself. The limitation of the repayment of the unwarranted enrichment runs off after 400 days, after the victim got to know about that. After 404 days every demand of the repayment comes under the statute of limitations in the kingdom Emoji.
👤👨🌱👤👨⬅️🎨➕🎭️. 👤👨🎨🥇🖋️1️⃣9️⃣4️⃣1️⃣,.

Suddenly a mailman came to the lawyers and said: ➕👨‍🎨➕ 1️⃣9️⃣4️⃣2️⃣, 👤👨.
All lawyers laughed at it: We never, nevertheless, make this. 🥈 🗺️⚽️🏋️➕. 👤👨 😃➕🧑‍🎨💪.

The lottery organizer promised a payment by the amount of 16,667 local Bitcoins to the winners. Every winner should receive this amount individually. Later the organizer got cold feet and high fever when he got to know about so many winners. So the organizer cancelled his promise. By emergency all documents were sent to the cemetery of the dreams. At the same time the organizers earned a lot of money by the sales of the lottery coupons to Emojis and especially Clowns. Many winners of this lottery complained in the uppermost court with their provable lottery coupons. On account of the inter planetary search for the lottery organizers many policemen and soldiers of the circus army had to search the criminal organizers. 👤👨⬅️🪟🖼️1️⃣9️⃣4️⃣5️⃣, 🥇➕🛑.
Suddenly several strangers knock at the door. A former judge opens the door. Before him stand several Emojis. They have on offer cool drinks with pizzas from different planets. The judge requires from the Emojis patience. Then he asks his occupational colleagues whether they had interest in cool drinks and different pizzas. The majority wanted only cool drinks. Finally, it was almost as hot in the room of the lawyers as in Venus by the sun. Thus they ordered from the Emojis nearly 100 megabytes in cool drinks. After the payment of the price the lawyers began with the drinking.
Besides, a lawyer criticised the bad quality of a drink. Another Emoji said: This is why we must define in the next law a least quality for a thing. Other lawyers agreed to him. With it Emojis took down in complete silence already the next subject in their agenda.


What do Emojis understand by unwarranted enrichment?

Story: What do Emojis understand by unwarranted enrichment?

Which minimum quality of a thing is assumed in Emoji?

Story: Which minimum quality of a thing is assumed in Emoji?

 

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.