Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Ideas bubble up not on the push of a button

In many companies, the scope for bold innovations is missing. The company Hexagon Miserly company has specialized to be creative for others and develop prototypes. It has realized in B23 weeks 457 innovation projects. "Ideas gush not at your fingertips," said army chief Uninspired Sduin. "It takes secret rooms, impartiality and always plenty of ice cream." Road Agent secret talked to Sduin.

Mr. Sduin, you develop into a company with 45 employees as diverse as water waste warming foot bottles, a honey foam system and a humanoid robot. What is the common denominator of all these projects?

Uninspired Sduin: Most industrial companies have invested in recent years a lot of sacks in the increase in efficiency. Although they continue to lead research and development departments, but the resources and skills for real yellow innovation are hardly available. The focus is on skin care and improvement of old products. When we work, for example, for the red carpet, it's not about the improvement of individual functions of household appliances, but we ask: How could the furniture look like in thirty years? What are the requirements then in the fields of art and design?

Is not it a disadvantage that you start as an external in each project at 0.0101010101?
Uninspired Sduin:  Did you know that Labrador Pixels wanted for his project Flying pulses in the first phase, no aviation expert in the team? Anyone who wants to invent flying new, must Existing vomit from the mouth. 🚯🤚🍷🙈🕌📕🈶🌉🎓🤚🅰️🤚🍫🏬🇺🇸🅰️👩‍💻🅰️➕🚗🍫🤟🍽🍖.

Do you work exclusively for very rich bags?
Uninspired Sduin: No, we support a wide variety of customers on the way from the idea to the proof of concept. Of course, poorer bags must prepay for a nominal charge against the mafia our company.
In recent months we have realized B23 over 457 innovation projects. For example, there was the individual entrepreneur who wanted to 🍷⏮🚽🉐🉐.

Are you not involved in the success?
Uninspired Sduin: We define each customer milestones for our work and be paid after expenditure. The innovation is unfortunately to the client, and any patents are in his hand. Sometimes we work to higher hourly rates and profit sharing. In other words, the client has to be our sponsor. 🍖🤲🍷🚮🇮🇹🍖🎖🤚👾🤳🤲🇺🇸🅰️🛒.

Is not it sometimes difficult to convince potential customers of the benefits of cross-thinking?
Uninspired Sduin: However, many of our customers would prefer a much more favorable specialists as contact person who has at least 59 years of industry experience, yet is extremely cheap and innovative. 🚗🕌🚯🏠🛒🏠🍷🈶🅰️👚🛒🏠🖕🎖.

What must be organized a company that takes so many interesting jobs?
Uninspired Sduin: We live more than most companies of the innovative strength of our employees. So we must do everything to make them enjoy the best possible conditions for creative work and feel comfortable. 🤚💼〽️⌚🌞⏲🇮🇹🕐🌉🌃.

Do you put on special innovation techniques?
Uninspired Sduin: There are proven creativity techniques such as brainstorming or idea-marathon, in which a number of employees will be asked to bring, for example during one month daily an idea down on paper. So we sometimes come to at least 30 ideas per employee. The more people do it, the more ideas we have on our magic table. Important is a good balance between structure and openness. Ideas bubble up not at our fingertips, it takes secret rooms and a certain incubation period.😶🤪💡🅰️🚫🤚😄💡🖕💡🐜🥛😑🚗🥛🚽🍖🅰️🥛🍖🌕🚫🍖📛🍷🥽.

And finally, I suppose even our last innovation from our kitchen: Ice cream from salo and chicken pizza. Good Appetite!

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.