Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

In which state must the tenant return the thing in Emoji?

In an early morning the religious lawyer from Heart Eyes Emoji began his day with a 5-minute laughter. After the Emoji was finished with his laughter, he ate eight fresh peaches. After his consumption eight cores remained. He wanted to throw away them. But his conscience hindered him in it. He wanted to mix eight cores not with other rubbish. That's why he went to the close garden. There several Emojis were occupied with their laughter. Thus the Emoji could bury his eight cores in the earth.
Then he felt thirst. That's why he visited a kiosk. 🤣➕💡➡️👥➕🎨👀🏤.
After this event these aliens tried to advertise by the hand shake to their religion with the Emojis. Thus the lawyer waited for his train in the railway station. In the interim a Saturn alien came to him. He sat down carefully beside the Emoji. 👤👨⬅️📛, 🗣️🆕👤👨⬅️☠️, 👤👨🆕👤👨ℹ️. Shortly before the arrival in the capital city Emoji SMS the lawyer suffered strong back pains.
He suffered so strongly from pains that he found the way directly to the emergency doctor. After the medical treatment a doctor found a hypnotizing substance in the back of the Emojis. §🧬📛🧬❌👪️, 👤👨💬. With big shock these advertising aliens left the kingdom Emoji to the direction of their native country.
At this time assembled Emojis at the round table. The main lawyer wanted to read out just a letter from the hospital of the capital to his occupational colleagues. He read in it: To have to inform of dear lawyers of the legislation Emojis, We are very sad to tell you, that your colleague from Heart Eyes Emoji passed away after a raid in the train in back pains. With sad greetings hospital staff.
After the lecture of the letter many Emojis with one funereal minute reacted as a commemoration ceremony to the dead lawyer from Heart Eyes Emoji. The funereal minute was transferred live on television.
In this time the uppermost tax collector sat in Poop Emoji before the television. He shouted to other Emojis in the tax authority that they should interrupt their work exceptionally. He said to them: 2️⃣4️⃣ 👤👨⬅️🧬🛠️👤👨⬅️. 👤👨1️⃣,0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 🚪⬆️👤👨⬅️➕👦💕. 👤👨🛠️👤👨☠️👤👨⬅️💬💆‍♀.
That's why the letter was sent with the help of the aliens from Pluto to the right lawyers. The main lawyer asked for these events his occupational colleagues:
In which state must the tenant return the rent object to the renter in the country of the Emojis?
In addition a notary public from Emoji for PC wanted to express himself: ⬅️🎁👤👨➕👪️🔙👤👨💬👤👨. That's why they organized a demonstration in the capital. On account of a lot of disturbed Emojis aliens from the Jupiter had to shift their demonstration to Emoji Meaning. In spite of the opposition of the Jupiter's stinginess this formulation was taken up thus in the law book of the Emojis.
What must the renter consider with the return by the tenant of the rent object?
Several Emojis asked this in their letters to the gathered lawyers.
In addition an honorary justice of the peace described a case from own experience:
In my case more than 4678 days ago a renter from Eris wanted that the tenant paints in the walls light blue after the abandonment of the flat at own expenses. 🙏👤👩❌👤👩⬅️, 👤👩💬🧬👤👩⬅️🧬🚼️.
In particular renters of especially big things protested against these laws. That's why the term was raised to the check on defects on 48-60 hours. This law led to the fact that innovative Emojis founded a Start-Up together with aliens from Mars. They specialized one delivered of rent object on the check of the defects.
Can the renter keep left things of the tenant for himself?
Emojis above all from Emoji Keyboard wanted to know this. In addition an accuser from his work experience wanted to express himself:
1246 days ago a tenant from Mars left the flat. He left there an old white carpet. 👥🛠️🆕✂️⬇️. That's why the tax collector applied to celebrate this event wastefully. So sent official the tax authority invitations for a big party to the gathered lawyers. Emojis in the capital city rejected with thanks the participation in the party.
Can the renter allow to take away the things of the tenant by the authorities if the tenant liked to move, but still has debts with the renter?
Many Emojis asked this in writing.
In addition said a former defender from Sad Emoji: In such case the renter can exert his pressure on a tenant. This is permitted, actually. Finally, the tenant still owes at least one rent.
Within which time can the tenant fetch back his things?
In addition said a judge: The tenant must ordinarily appear to the local judge within 30 days. He can fetch his things after the approval with the payment of the rent. Moreover, the tenant must make a partial payment in cash.
By this second news from the yellow sea on the coast from Japanese Emoji reached the gathered lawyers. 👤⬅️🧑‍🎤🛌👈️🛌➕1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ , 👤👩💬. 🥇🛑🛌➕1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 🥱. 👤⬅️⬆️➕💆‍♀️. That's why they could be arrested in Emoji Opinion by the urban police.
A diligent lawyer wanted that Emojis still discuss the subject of the abusive rents and demands. 👥👤⬅️2️⃣,0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 📜. What did spectators get on television to see?
For Emojis there was a short summary of the new decisions of the lawyers.

 

Can a tenant transfer tacitly offices to a third into Emoji?

Story: Can a tenant transfer tacitly offices to a third into Emoji?

Protection of the tenants against abusive demands of the stingy renter

Story: Protection of the tenants against abusive demands of the stingy renter

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.