Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

International Alien Union issued Sedna advice

Planet exams bring senior officials in Sednion sweat because of Sedna often uncomfortable or perceived injustices recommendations snow into the house. This was the case yesterday. After a monthly visit the ten inspectors from the International Alien Union (IAU) came to the conclusion that the financial center is not sufficiently regulated. Thus they oppose critics from Sedna National Union, Free Finance Sedna and Apple United Sedna Eaters, claiming the financial center suffer overregulation.

The IAU people see as critical also to the mortgage market. It has been greatly expanded in recent years. The prices for households increased tenfold in certain regions. Wages developed, however slowly. Many homeowners today are indebted heavily. Prices came strong to slide, many would settle their debts can not, the market would crash and tear banks and economy into the abyss. If the risk can not be averted, the IAU recommends "more binding measures as defined debt limits for new mortgages". A home purchase ban for extraterrestrials, earning less than 260 000 Sednar per year. 👋📈🅰️🇮🇹🈶🔣🤚🈶🍷😶🅰️🤟🙈🇮🇹🏞🅰️🤚🏆🚯🧵🇮🇹👑⏭🧘‍♀️↘️🚯💻💸🚯📑🤚➕🚮➕🤚.

The economist Isynui Karabl of the debit Alien Bank maintains the effect of "Sednaer" hungry hamster but for limited. "With additional pressure on the Sednar that would be a possibility," he says, "but whether the measure would really make a big effect on the exchange rate, is debatable." Similarly, judges Maselko Jahmzu of Virus Bank. "The Sedna United Bank has already tried unsuccessfully between Monday and Friday with limited intervention to influence the exchange rate." At that time bought the Sedna United Bank without fixed rules Bitcoins against Sednar a, presented the operations but again. Otherwise Sednar would lose massively in value.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.