Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Interview with the Old Cat

In the Zoo Cats suffrage was introduced on animal level. Once the cats share decades rose in all major bodies, it is stagnating or even declining today. In the Council of dictators cats representative declined after the elections of 2222 by as much as 2 megabytes. In bees belly it could come in two weeks even for single pure dogs dictators the Zoo. After the candidate of VIP and VPN had to send in the desert in the first ballot midyear their mandates, to fight the current penal Director Nevergreen (bananas Party) and the USB candidate Slowly Carefree and PDF candidate Rain Bread for a place in the five-member zoo management. In contrast to the VIP, which is committed to the distance, want to kick out the PDF-cat the butchery associations and the VPN. For June March the former VIP-zookeeper, champion of rights and cats highest Zoo dictator from ancient times, which is incomprehensible. But he blamed not only the power-conscious dogs, but also the comfort become again cats.

You said once: "I think sometimes I behave like a wolf in the forest, who has not noticed that the hibernating bears are." Do you feel something with 192 years age mildness?

Old cat: Of course. But my combative vein I still stored in a folder on my computer. The statement I made when I an entirely new attitude to wilderness found in cats. "But so combative how we must no longer be!", was replied to me. Then I realized again how much we have already achieved cats.
Following the introduction of cats voting right you were one of the first shelter cats, after they fought until your cat died as a zookeeper for equal treatment of cats and dogs - and now there could be at the zoo on a purely dogs dictators. Turns back the wheel of history?

Old cat: At 51 1/9 percent yes. There are all progressive and residual movements. Nevertheless, I really do not understand why today dedicated healthy animals can imagine a zoo management without cat. We are half of the population and have all the important rights - so why do we not sit anywhere at least 11/20 in there?

Yes, why actually?
Old cat: This question I have often asked myself the dogs. Perhaps the dogs do not like to share with us the power. The dogs want to chase us dear.

Perhaps the cat can govern like dogs? Anyway, the great outcry of the local cats has failed.
Old cat: 🤜🤚😺🤜🚯👩‍💻🥗🍷🥗🅰️⌚🎓🤚🇮🇹🤙😺🗣🚯💅🧰🇮🇹🚽.

Despite the best training: Many cats marry hangover, get afraid of the dogs, and prefer to work only 20 minutes a day - so the modern cat makes no career.
Old cat:  Since we are still in a large shipwreck. The objectives are formulated faster than implemented.
 

You officially support Cat Bread. Would you be used today as a USB-cat?
Old cat: Meow, meow ... Can you remember the earlier USB-zookeeper Soky Ykos? I had with her. The water does not occur at the same stage Nevertheless, I have said at the time: If the entire spectrum of healthy cats with an update "Cat 2200" upgraded, all my dreams have come true. But I'm glad that in the box is not a USB-cat is the only cat to choose from.

And if you had the choice between a USB-cat and the cat concern disrupted opposing dog?
Old cat: You put me in hot water! My answer is: could be that I would prefer the dog exceptional.

So your bipartisan cats solidarity has its limits. Then you will have a certain understanding that the carton VPN Cats bread refuse their support.
Old cat:  🧵🍞🍽🗣🕌👆🔭🏎🤙🕌🅰️🔭☀️🤙🆕.

I want to drive the previous question on the tip: Stay in carton if Cat Bread is not elected?
Old cat: Meow, Meow, Meow ......... I am very, very rooted here. Cardboard box has become my main home.
The performance of Cat Bread has to do with the fact that she pointedly criticized as cardboard cat and former president of the local PDF Deep criminal strategy against the dogs.
This is a check worth killer argument because apparently other bitter arguments missing. Most dogs and cats do it sooner or later, to fill its new role in the important zoo management. I am convinced that this will be a big problem for Rain Bread. In addition, it's no question that the 33 percent of the animal spectrum should be represented in the zoo management.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.