Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Is the deputy obliged in Emoji with a contract?

In Emoji the deputy is not ordinarily valid liable. Therefore has to go the contracting partner who hid behind the deputy, condemns to the fulfillment of the contract judicially.
All gathered Emojis decided this unanimously without vote against. In a case a famous Emoji sent her bodyguard instead of her to a contract. The bodyguard signed a bad contract with a smaller participation of the singer in her stage appearance in Middle Finger Emoji. Then the singer sued the concert organizer at the uppermost court for the protection of the singing Emojis.
In this case the singer had to lay a defeat in her disappointed bag. 👨🏿‍⚖️📦️➡️ 👤👩🏿⬅️💂👨🏿‍🎤.
Can the deputy act arbitrarily?
🎁👨🏿‍⚖️⬇️🛋️⬇️📳. 👯🔎❓️⬇️🧠.
At the end was the answer: Yes and no. 🤒⬇️🧠. 👤👨➡️👤👨⬅️😚. 👤👨⬅️😚☠️. 🧓📐🐘. 👤👨⬅️ 🪨👤👨👤👨⬅️. 👤👨⬅️😘.
How should a court react in Emoji if somebody expressed itself as a deputy?
Here the case of an Emojis was discussed who became a victim of an alien from Ceres. The alien from the Ceres signed a contract for a credit card on the name of his victim. He gave himself as a deputy this Emojis. 🛃⤵️🧑‍⚖️➕.
When stingy investors from the Jupiter got to know about this sentence in their native country, they could not leave during nearly 8 days their chairs. 🗑️🤑👽️♃↪️💰️➡️-⬆️ .
The supplier should give all information about his person or the enterprise on the contract in writing with telephone number, email address and the ID number for enterprise. By deception the Emoji can look at the contract as unfulfilled.
After this long sentence a lawyer remembered: We must also condemn the customers to the written cancellation.
Then the lawyers wrote in the law book of the Emojis:
§ The customer must inform at least in writing the supplier about his or her cancellation.
In this case a lawyer remembered about his mandates: At that time I had to consult an Emoji with a cancellation. 😂🙏 📦️➡️ 🔙 👤👨⬅️ 👖🪞🏠️ 👖⬆️🐘. 👤👨 🙏🔙 👤👨⬅️ 💸. Only if both contracting partners are very much estranged, present achievements should be refunded.
For used things the customer should pay the full price. Thus lawyers wrote the following sentence in the code of the Emojis:
§ The customer should pay for used thing defiance of the cancellation divided by its useful life. An example: An Emoji terminated his flat on middle of a month. He also remained up to this day in the flat. He pays half of the month rent.

How do lawyers react in Emoji to phoney contracts?

Story: How do lawyers react in Emoji to phoney contracts?

If Emojis are damaged by unauthorised actions

Story: If Emojis are damaged by unauthorised actions

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.