Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Law Book of the Emojis

After the new establishment of Emoji the kingdom had to adapt its legislation to the new circumstances.
The lawyers of Emoji had to deal in a long discussion with the new laws of the country. Moreover, they considered which subject should seem at the beginning of the code. On account of the importance of the contracts Emojis had to argue with this subject. They formulated the first question in such a way: How can a contract originate in Emoji between two different personalities?
Which requirements needs a contract to fulfil in Emoji, so that both contracting parties will have a juridical obliging and valid contract?
The judge at that time of the uppermost court of Emoji SMS wrote the following least conditions: Both contracting parties must express orally or in writing their will. Both sides should agree with the conditions. Thus this sentence landed at the first number in the code of Emoji.
Another point in the contract between Emojis is a possible quarrel because of the small font completely below in the contract. Many lawyers discussed this point during nearly 333 minutes.
While lawyers from Emoji Meaning expressed themselves for the fulfilment of the small font, lawyers from Crying Laughing Emoji expressed themselves unanimously against it. 👤👨 🙏 🤞. 👤👨⬅️ 🧑‍⚖️ ❌️ . 🔚 💱 👤👨⬅️ 💰️➡️-⬆️ 💸.👨‍⚖️. This was in Emoji Opinion. Thereon the judges had to analyse the contract with a magnifying glass. This lasted nearly 62 minutes. Completely below a return and restitution of the money was excluded. The Emoji won the process. The stingy entrepreneur called afterwards quite loudly damned Emojis!!!
❓️➕ 💰️➡️ . 👨‍⚖️ 💎 🙏.
The next question deal the lawyers: How may an Emoji react if somebody sends him unsolicited a product or a device?
For example, the sent earrings which a jeweller sent without being asked to the mailboxes of the inhabitants in Heart Eyes Emoji belongs to it. Later the jeweller required money of all receivers. For this action he reached national fame. He received the title Spammer from the judges of the kingdom Emoji. 👤👨➖👤👨⬅️ 🛃 ➕ 💰️➡️. In a case bought an Emoji two megabytes of pears for 0.98 Bitcoins in a store in Middle Finger Emoji. Two hours later she found another store on the right side of the town with the same pears for 0.88 Bitcoins for two megabytes. Afterwards Emoji required the restitution of the price difference of the more expensive store. 🥇 ❓️ 🥫 2️⃣  🧑?
Then the enterprise had to apologise in spite of payments of many bribes to the corrupt judges publicly on all TV stations in Emoji. A few honest lawyers were able to do to the mighty enterprise several offence against the laws in the area of the contracts. Thus it goes over and over again in Emoji.

How does an Emoji react to the sending of an unordered thing?

Story: How does an Emoji react to the sending of an unordered thing?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.