Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Mr. Credit Card is one of the most successful lenders in Saturn

Mr. Credit Card is one of the most successful lenders in Saturn. For his work as the chief of the credit company, he spoke on various topics. Even to his last working day prior to his deserved retirement he still has something to say.
In this interview, the extraterrestrials Sweasy26 talked with the top boss of a credit company in Saturn. Before the interview, Mr. Credit Card refused at the beginning to put on a gray chair. He also called on Sweasy26 to lay out the red carpet under his feet. This led to a delay of the interview start. Luckily there was a horror clown with his circus on the road. He agreed to rent a red carpet for this case. Credit Card but still had a problem: The gray chair. In the beginning he wanted to answer questions on the gray chair. But After 76 seconds, he unexpectedly changed his mind and sat down on the gray chair. After all, he could put his feet on the red carpet.

Mr. Card, you are more relaxed than you were a few months ago?
Credit Card responds and shows at the same time on his feet.
I am relaxed, I am usually. But especially if under my feet is a red carpet. And as you know it, I still have some trouble with the gray chair.

When is your last day of work?
Credit Card required Sweasy26 patience. He looks in his notebook in the calendar.
My last hour will be sometime in the tenth raindrops.

The moving company needs an appointment to vacate your office from your bacteria. Eventually, you have to say: Ok, this is my last second.
Credit Card is based on his flying thought in the room. 😂🕌🤚🍖🦠👩‍💼🅰️👝👪🈶🤚🤙🇮🇹🚯🆓.

Can you actually after so many years of professional heteronomy find back from one minute to the other to live independently?
Credit Card considering exactly 120 seconds to respond.
Of course, this job requires a lot of energy from one, also that you must be constantly up to date what's happening in and around the company. I have visited every month at least 2.75 of our offices throughout the solar system, so it was also very much on the road. Again in Saturn I was traveling a lot to look every three months in another region to employees and customers in their eyes. It has a very structured daily routine in my function actually. But I have also helped to shape this structure over the last 3333 days myself. I think I'll have a structured daily routine even in my next task. I personally find this helpful. I also create happy detailed plans for everything, then I will be able to leave with a stamp "Done".

Who has now determined your daily life, you or the job?
Credit Card looks at a painted credit card that colored his grandson in kindergarten recently.
🇮🇹🤣🕌🅰️🤚🎓🚯🤙🤚💳🤟🚯🤟🈶✊🚯🅰️➕👾🚮⏯🚮🤔🤟😦🤟⌚🤙🆘👩‍✈️📕✍😦🚯🌉🥈🤙.

Let us return to the positive things your tenure. If you look after all also remember this and can attract long-term loan from a company benefit?
Credit Card pleased about this question raises a glass to the gray chair. More specifically on the rear leg of the chair.
I consider it a great success that we avoided a tax increase for credit business to Saturn and its surroundings. And I'm looking back also proud that we have earned us a very early and constructively in the development of the Saturn's legislation. But it is also a fact that many lender who could avoid any tax increase suffering, still in front of two seconds away. It is a known phenomenon in all industries that companies that are looking for in a bad time to protect their gains, often more from coming out of the bad times than the others, which are always complied with their obligations themselves using a patent.

But if the public your work can not properly assess, that's because not a reason to say now must be found, a new top boss?
Credit Card study the images of ants on his wallpaper. 🚋😶💡😶🤔🚯🅰️1️⃣ 🤟🈶🤲📏🤚🕌🎗💳🚽🍖🅰️🦹‍♀️🌉🧾💳🚽😶🤙🖕💰️.

Let's talk about your successor nor Further More. How long have you known him?
Credit Card needs his calendar.
I know him since 2225 days. At that time he wanted to take over as the chief of dental clinic the other part of the dental clinic using our credit. We from the credit company have advised him. So I met him.

Is it true that you are suggesting to the Board yourself the choice of More?
Credit Card admits.
Yes, I excluded personally all the other candidates from the selection process.

You have nevertheless campaigned for Mr. More public. What can he better than you?
Credit Card refuses at first, to compare himself to his successor. Then he answers.
I'm sure he brings his own strengths, and as head of a dental clinic he also brings a different perspective to the credit company. When choosing between an external and an internal candidate for a top chief posts it always comes to a weighing of interests, both have advantages and disadvantages. The external candidate has the inner workings of the organization only in a study in an internal university graduate, but he has a fresh look at things.

What role does the freedom on your travels planet far?
Credit Card screams.
I love my professional freedom as the chief of the credit company. I'll be doing different places everywhere. I buy cucumbers in every restaurant. I dance with the special music at each place visited by me. Also, I sometimes take my grandson with the travel.

The credit industry has changed a lot in your time as the chief. One would like to believe that it is less prone to become major crises. Is the industry mean?
Credit Card eats two chocolate bars and answered the question.
The changes are very influential and ants strong indeed. Lenders are legally established otherwise, the credit industry works with considerably lower risk and capital ratios are much higher than a few years ago. All in all, the industry become safer and more resilient, and you can see that indeed the results that have become much more steady in recent years. But there is still much to do. Work on the business culture in which all employees adhere strictly to the applicable rules, remains an important issue. I think that we have made significant progress by the credit company in this field. But the work is certainly not done for a long time.
But I think that the exclusion of charlatans in lending is a major advance in our industry.

How do you say goodbye really of 124'567 employees?
Credit Card is blue in the face.
I say goodbye with a personal electronic letter of every single employee. Of course, for reasons of productivity, I send all the same content with a simple salutation in their mailbox. Some people I meet in person one on one. Others may apply in writing with me for a farewell. When I visit individual stores I meet lots of people. That's always an opportunity to say goodbye in person at many. This is sometimes quite hard after 51 years with the company. I have countless relationships with our extraterrestrials and many have achieved great things. But I have to look into the future.

You say it's hard, but you think it is sad.
Credit Card looks at his schedule. Therein stands from which employees he will be what day goodbye personally.
That's also sad after such a long career in the credit company.
Simultaneously, the company also is in the normal after so many years.

Credit Card needs to wipe away his tears with the toilet paper.

What do you do when it does not work with the professor at the University?
Credit Card throws his toilet paper with his tears on the red carpet.
I told you in advance that I will write a book on the topic "Prevention of indebtedness of young Saturn aliens". Or rather a teaching tool on this issue.

After several questions to the outgoing head of the top credit company Credit Card of extraterrestrial Sweasy26 decides to say goodbye to him.
Credit Card lays out the red carpet in his pocket that previously lay his feet comfortably. He leaves the room with the red carpet as a reminder of his celebrity hours.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.