Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Mr. Inner from Emoji App in the interview

In the administration of Emoji App there are big problems just with the software. Sweasy26 had to get the responsibly from bushes. He is called Mr. Inner. Nobody may know his full name for censorship reasons, however, also for revenge reasons. Since 68 days exists this problem. Up to now there failed every intelligent solution. Since 4 days works the Emoji App administration with fresh software, moreover, 344 several pages long theory book and additional staff should help to gain control of the chaos.
 

Why customers and employees do not get of it yet a lot, explains Mr. Inner. He is the uppermost person responsible for informatics in the administration of Emoji App.

Sweasy26: Mr. Inner. As the first I give you a glass of mineral water. This seems to be urgently necessary for you. Mr. Inner thanks for the water. At the same time he calls his bodyguard. His protector must take a sample of the glass. For some time disappears his bodyguard with the glass. Mr. Inner explains that he must be treated as a very important official royal.
Sweasy26: Well. What happened with the software?
Why do the problems last just in Emoji App?
Nevertheless, the town is known for its programmers and in general software branch.

Mr. Inner: I fear that among the programmers of the software a charlatan acted. 👩‍💻🌉🧪🍖🅰️👩‍🎓💻🤙👩‍💻🕌🕳🚽👩‍🎓🤚🔬🤚👏. 🌉⌚🤲😂🅰️🌌🍖⛱🚽🅰️🤲.

Suddenly somebody knocks at the door. Mr. Inner interrupts his answer. He tries to take a glass with his right hand. But the glass with the water was still with his bodyguard under the strict check. Sweasy26 goes to the door. He opens the door.
There stands the unknown Emoji. Sweasy26 asks him what he would like. The Emoji answers that he controlled the water just from the lab. He found fingerprints in the glass which led him to Mr. Inner. Sweasy26 asked this Emoji where was the glass with the water.
The Emoji from the lab explained that there was a problem with the water. Thereon Mr. Inner shouted to the extraterrestrial Sweasy26: Murderer! Murderer!
The Emoji from lab said that the quality of the water was very good. The bodyguard drank only the water even up to the last drop. So he did not dare to come any more to Mr. Inner.
For this he was ashamed so much that he fled immediately in an unknown direction. Mr. Inner said that he drinks water from this second also without bodyguard. Finally, Mr. Inner was quite extremely thirsty after his detailed answer.

The Emoji from lab required thereon a signature of Mr. Inner. He had to confirm in the fact that third-party is not to blame for his possible death. Mr. Inner refused to sign this document. Thereon the Emoji from lab remained in the room. He paid attention to the fact that Mr. Inner drank no water.
Sweasy26: After long discussion about the water. Now I have got the next question from my bag.
How did the employees react in the Emoji App administration?

Mr. Inner: Many employees complained to long loading times and problems while printing. 🧑‍💻️📦️➡️6️⃣6️⃣ 👨‍🎓️💻️. 👤👏⬅️🧑‍🎓️🧍⏱️🦘⬆️😂🧑‍🏫❗️✋.

Suddenly somebody knocks again at the door. Mr. Inner puts back several letters from his mouth to his mouth. Sweasy26 opens the door. There stands the bodyguard of Mr. Inner. He hands over a letter Mr. Inner.
Then he still brings the glass with the water.
Mr. Inner opens the letter and reads loudly: Dear Mr. supervisor Inner
👽😄👆🙃🍳🅰️🤟🌊🤲💻️. Mr. Inner asked for the long desired glass of water. Thereon the bodyguard handed over the glass with the mineral water. Mr. Inner drank so loud that one would think that he had not drunk for several days.

What did prove the test phase?
Mr. Inner feels better and answers: The test phase showed that the programme still had a lot of mistakes in the source code. Besides, the service is not the problem. The biggest problem are unexpected reactions of the computer. Finally, the computer changes its mood, when it wants. The employees have more and more seldom entire control of the system. Of course employees can interrupt the computer up to 67 percent with its processes.
But the computer with the installed software sometimes makes itself too independent and regardless of the intelligence of the Emojis. This may not happen. The computer must be anyway much more stupidly than all employees together.
 

What does it mean for the customers?
Mr. Inner: ⏯⌚🚇🤚😛🍽😂.

What do your employees make in this situation?
Mr. Inner takes a photo of the employees: They look to themselves photos on the Internet. Now some employees have a lot of time for selfies. Thus they save their nerves and at the same time they maintain the customers with their talks.

However, some employees simply stay at home in protest for 28 hours. Other employees simply eat apples and other fruits.

Which advantages does the programme have?
Mr. Inner: The advantage is that it concerns a browser-oriented programme. The employees need no more good memory. Moreover, robots can also do a lot of works. 🧬🤳🤚👫🉐😒🤚🤙😄👭.

When could inhabitants from Emoji App profit, finally, from the improvement of the programme?
Mr. Inner takes his calendar. He closes his eyes. He makes a sort of self lottery with the calendar. Then he throws his forefinger on a date.
Then he opens his eyes. He counts with his pocket calculator. After some time he says:
I calculate on the fact that inhabitants will profit in 46 days without risk and at high level from this programme.

In this optimistic point Sweasy26 decided to finish the interview with the uppermost person responsible for informatics of the administration in Emoji App.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.