Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Must joint-stock companies be checked in Emoji by third?

A former clerk of the court from Japanese Emoji woke up in the middle of the night. He felt strong hunger. That's why he sat down to his table in the kitchen and considered during nearly 11 minutes what he could eat. Before his face lay 500 kilobytes of the national bread 🍠. He got up and took a knife. Then he sat down on his chair. He still wanted to check the knife for bacteria and microbes, before he had used it for the important job. While he observed the knife with his eyes, he saw himself in the shining knife. Suddenly there came several his twins from the knife. The clerk of the court saw several Emojis who immediately looked like him. 💩🔟🚠🧑‍💼😨🏠️🏢. This was in Crying Laughing Emoji. There the best known immigrant from the Saturn called Non Sense played with his tricks. He said both guests that he worked on a special trick. His aim was: 📔➕🏠️🐘🪢⬆️😎🪥⬆️🚠. The clerk of the court wanted to refresh in the early morning again his historical knowledge about important personalities of Emoji. Thus he took from his private library a history book about the town with the old eucalyptuses. 👤⬅️➡️👥❗️🧑‍💼🏠️2️⃣ ➕💯➕📐🐘⌨️, 🔈️➕❗️. These criminals tried to poach illegally in the capital of Emoji SMS several local inhabitants for their religion. For this purpose they founded a joint-stock company with the name: 🌚🧑‍💼🪥⬆️. An assigned counsel from Alien Emoji tried to defend his colleague persuasive: Maybe he was threatened by a namesake. 🧜➕➡️👤➕🛕. 🪢📐🐘➕🕌➕🕍➕⬆️➕⬇️🌯🪥👀. 💲🔟🐍📞🧑‍🔧➕🪥➡️👤💡🪥. 🔶🐍➡️🐍📔👱➕🌅. After this event disappeared all strange Emojis and also the laws with the name Non Sense from the law book. Only 10 signatures of the first dictator remained as a recollection.

 

Who checks in Emoji the paid share capital?

Story: Who checks in Emoji the paid share capital?

What is the true meaning of the Emojis?

Story: What is the true meaning of the Emojis?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.