Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

My Emoji is an actress from Emoji Keyboard

My Emoji was born in Emoji Keyboard 13777 days ago in bushes. The reason was that her mother and her father were away too widely from the hospital. That's why the fire brigade had to drive the born child within 12 seconds to the next hospital. My Emoji studied acting before the mirror in the self study. The reason was that the theatrical schools were open only to those inhabitants who were ready to see the Third Horror Clown with their eyes. 😀🚽🤚👯1️⃣ 👭#️⃣⏳😣🥩😛🤚🧬🔋🤚🚮🤚👆👯🤳▶️🚽😤🤚😦😛🅰️👯⏳. Also My Emoji might free her place for others.
The dreamer from the prison began with several movie recordings. He filmed a lot. One day he decided to open own cinema. He also had a friend from his time in the prison. This friend was a stock market magician. He knew exactly how one wins nearly 1111 Bitcoins on the stock exchange every day.

As a stock market magician he decided to emigrate to Emoji Meaning. At least, he might apply there his method legally. He earned so much money that he helped his former coprisoner in the construction of the cinema. He became the main investor. Thus appeared the first movie of the former dreamer from the prison. The film did not become the best of all times, but the director was chosen several times the best newcomer. My Emoji got to know from great success of the newcomer. Later she went as applicant for a role in his newest movie. She needed a driving licence for her role. This time the investor donated several 1000 Bitcoins for this purpose. My Emoji could take her driving licence, finally, in the hands at the age of 8404 days. Then she took over the role of the driver who had to go very fast during 122 seconds. Then My Emoji went in her role at least as slowly as the snail. This scene made My Emoji exceptionally famous. Finally, the movie brought her the desired attention. She profited from this role several times. She could make thanks to this role not only, finally, her driving licence, but also get successfully in the film business. At the age of 10588 days the tourism minister of the kingdom Monkey Emoji wanted that My Emoji works as an ambassadress of the tourism branch. The reason was that she was internationally successful in a movie. My Emoji posed for this purpose in an advertising video for the country. About her private life is valid a special censorship law. The law of the protection of famous personalities was expanded on My Emoji. Moreover, she may have as public figure a mask and another name.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.