Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Notice of the working contract in Emoji and professional kidnapping in the gallery of the judge

On account of the annual commemoration ceremony day to the tragedy of the former successful town of Emoji 2 decided Emojis to spend exceptionally there the whole day, although the area was not necessarily recommendable for the health. Thus several radiologists explained that Emoji 2 should still remain unoccupied. In spite of this warning all lawyers visited together the desolate area Emojis with the cameraman. On account of the powerlessness of all temporary officials nobody could persuade these Emojis of a non-visit of the desolate area. At least, several Saturn's traders came to the lawyers and tried to sell to them Horror Clown masks.
Several Emojis agreed to the purchase. With these masks they visited the desolate town. 😂❌️⚙️4️⃣ 🤘🍵. A former public prosecutor considered to build a monument to honour of the town leader of Emoji 2 on this day in the town of the freedom Emoji Free. With it he wanted to demonstrate the borders of the freedom symbolically. In the area of the dead town experienced Emojis something unusual. When they spent 55 minutes in the surroundings, a shape unexpectedly appeared in the form of a male Emojis before their eyes. ⏱️🍵➕❗️1️⃣ ▲🔥🌡️🌊➕⬇️🛋️⤵🔙🪥. They were angry at the long commemoration ceremony of the lawyers. After this complaint reached the main lawyer, he decided to spend exceptionally the discussion in new laws there.
When is a notice to be judged by the employer for Emojis as abusive?
An alien from Mercury who produced an injurious energy drink in the kingdom Emoji asked this. His drink was liked in particular in Emoji Meaning very much.
On account of the thrift of his customers he had to lower every eighth Tuesday the production costs. Nevertheless, his next plan was quite reasonable the notice of several Emojis.
A defender answered this question: 🤔👀🆕📞👤👩⬅️➕👤👩.
What happens with abusive notice all the same by which contracting party?
About this question expressed themselves three Emojis: In this case the guilty party should pay a compensation to the other side.
How high should the compensation amount?
Concerned employers from Mars asked this the gathered lawyers. A former representative of the employees of a factory in Cute Emoji expressed himself in such a way: 🥤🧹🎁➡️💡➡️💲1️⃣1️⃣ 🐚💵🆕🥛⬅️. The lawyer suffered a light shock. In spite of this event Emojis discussed their legislation further.
What must do the contracting party which claims a compensation because of abusive notice?
An intelligent trade unionist from Japanese Emoji who spoke exceptionally several languages of the former Circus Union asked this.
A verified judge explained: 😂🛒🧵2️⃣0️⃣ ➕😝🧹🥤➕🔮➕🧹➕🏃‍♂️1️⃣ ➕🏃‍♂️🪥.
While the search from different policemen began in completely Emoji, Saturn's aliens fled to Emoji Art.
There they had bought a gallery shortly after the death of the last Horror Clowns. There a lot of paintings of the local Emojis were exhibited. The gallery was closed for renovation purposes for some time. That's why somebody hardly anticipated that there a kidnapped judge could be.
At that time, however, an ambitious detective worked with the specialization on fingerprints also footprints at the elite police of Crying Laughing Emoji. On account of his success just after the death of the last Horror Clown the detective was asked particularly for the search for heavy criminals very much.
☄️⏱️➕❗️😀🏳️‍⚧🧹🛠️👀. Besides, the mass media were not specially informed. The escape of the kidnapper should be thereby prevented. Moreover, several photocopiers from Emoji Copy Paste were used for this purpose. This ended with a consumption of all paper stocks of the policemen. The search led up to the town border of Emoji Art. Then no more footprints could be pursued.
That's why the detective informed other policemen that they should search whole city Emoji Art. 💩🧹👨‍🍳➕⚙️➡️📡➡️👤🛒. ➡️👤🥫⬇️🥘📡🍰⬇️🛋️➕➡️👤➕🔗⏱️.
After this adventure lawyers wanted to answer one more question:
Is a notice abusive untimely?
This wanted to know a pregnant Emoji. In addition said a lawyer: In this case the employer may not give notice. In the following cases may not be discontinued: In the birth, with the fulfilment of a political duty, with burials of a member of the family of the employee or after the accident and heavy illness.
When may the employee not give notice?
Many Emojis wanted to know this from the lawyers. In this case explained a justice of the peace:
If the employer is hindered in his efficiency, the employee may not give notice. After this question all lawyers said goodbye to each other. Then the main lawyer decided for the future that all occasions needed in the legislation Emojis the protection by the bodyguards.

 

What happens with the employee by handing over of the enterprise into third?

Story: What happens with the employee by handing over of the enterprise into third?

The end of the employer-employee relationship in Emoji and the celebration of the Halloween

Story: The end of the employer-employee relationship in Emoji and the celebration of the Halloween

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.