Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Poisonous Snake, the king of Salted Cucumbers

Poisonous Snake is considered one of the most toxic kings of Salted Cucumbers.
His Royal Majesty in the sovereign cucumber Capital City- King. Snake is a poisonous king with a collar and tie. He is rightly so, since he is a damn extremely important king: He is namely King of Salted Cucumbers. 🎁😄😄🕌🅰️🤚🥧🌉🎓⏸🤡🐍🚽👩‍🎤1️⃣ 🤚👩‍🏫💼🐍🧛‍♂️⚗😄🚽🚮🚽🤚🐍🍖🖕🗾🚯🌐🗾🤚🗾🍀🚽🐍🧔🍖.

The birth of Poisonous Snake
He crawled out of his mother's womb, instantly cried his first words, "I want be humorous king" - and sure enough, he was given a crown and a fresh vial and then was also only times peace. First of, because so light can not be corrupted by the system queue. As a poisonous snake was almost 7 years old, his parents divorced, his mother moved to her new king to Makemake.
Snake was in his youth a successful hit singer who was known under the name of Mr. Humor Bitcoin. Snake is one of the fantasy fans, yes all right, it brings about a better country cucumber, he's just like all the other comedians a puppet of fantasy fans. His predecessor truly wanted sweeter tomato cucumber and less, so they did not survive long on the king office.

As Snake came to the incredible idea of becoming king
Someday Poisonous Snake was working in a restaurant as a humorist in the peaceful arms cucumbers than 2 2/9 Bitcoin jobbers, when suddenly Debil the bee came with a life jacket and a pure orange juice ordered without paying. 🐮🤚🅰️🐸🈶🧻🐍🤟🤴🤚🥒🐍🙅💡🤴🤚🥒🍽😃🤚🇮🇹🐍🌕🤚🍽😄🖕🚽⌚🐍🚮🧹😠👩‍🏫🤚⚗7️⃣ 🥌🔝🤠🍂🍖🤯🧻⌚🤖🤚📡🚽👾⌚7️⃣ 🥌🅰️🖕🤚.
The white beard was his competitor from the party of sad. The white beard had because of its much smaller means no chance, lost the election hands down and was sad delivered into the home of a caregiver back. Blessing in disguise, in the common room "satire with Poisonous Snake" ran.
The white beard could nevertheless still laughing afterwards.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.