Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Rent in the kingdom Emoji

On Thursday a defender woke up in Heart Eyes Emoji. Outdoors was an especially strong thunderstorm. Many religious Emojis stood eager and hoped for the return of their monk with the name of the same name like the city. Finally, the monk disappeared during the conflict with the Egoists from Mars.4️⃣➕💆⏺️🎬️👤👩⬅️➡️🚪➕🚕➡️. 1️⃣0️⃣1️⃣ 🎁➡️👀🏤➕🎬️☎️. By this second an alien from the Venus visited this town.
He wanted to use actively the death of the last Horror Clowns to market a soap in the independent Emoji. In addition he distributed above all in Heart Eyes Emoji an advertising pamphlet. Therein two aliens were shaking their hands. This was the first picture. The second picture showed how the bacteria of a hand on the other walked. The third picture showed the solution: 😀➕👋👤👨🗣️🏘️.
That's why he noticed to himself his face. Then he wanted to ask a question to the lawyers in connection with the rental contract.
Finally, after long journey the defender from Heart Eyes Emoji came with his colleagues. 👤👨⬅️🗯️🖋️📚️👤👨⬅️👤👨⬅️6️⃣2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣1️⃣.
What is a rental contract and which duties have contracting partner in the country of the Emojis?
In addition a former judge from Middle Finger Emoji expressed herself: The renter obliges to himself to deliver a thing to the use to the tenant.
The tenant must pay a rent for it. All Emojis agreed with this definition. Even several aliens from the Jupiter knocked at the door of the gathered lawyers. 👤👨🥇👤👨⬅️👀👤👨🎁➡️💸🌝👤👨🤕👤👨6️⃣ 5️⃣ . In the interim lawyers could further work in relative rest on the legislation Emojis.
For whom do the regulations be valid to the tenancy law?
An Emoji asked this. An accuser answered this: The law about the rent contains the renting of movable and immobile things among them belong: Renting of flats, houses, vehicles and other used objects like television or toaster. Moreover, clothes and shoes can be rented.
An alien from the Saturn wanted to know: I have eleven holiday apartments in Japanese Emoji.
Does be valid here the rental contract?
In addition a judge expressed himself: No. 1️⃣ 3️⃣ 🥺🆕🇯🇪👤👨4️⃣4️⃣ 👤👨👊👮🗣️➕🆕⛈️🇯🇪3️⃣ ➕2️⃣ 🏠️🥺. 1️⃣ 3️⃣ 🔪💬➡️👥➕👮🔫🦇👮⚙️2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣🛑🤘➕🪵🛹➕🧨. By this second a miser from the Jupiter knocked at the door. He wanted to know from the lawyers something. He came with a big construction model of a building from Emoji Meanings.
His question was: He wanted to convert one the building into a factory. That's why he wanted to get rid of all present tenants. 🎁🧾➡️🥲👦➕3️⃣ .
In addition the defender who received the pamphlet from this alien personally expressed himself:
The tenant may not become a victim of the stinginess of the renter. When the miser heard this sentence, he fell in faint. That's why a doctor had to revive the miser. Later Emojis found out that the miser in his stinginess injured himself by this statement.
Is there in the kingdom Emoji special regulations for luxurious flats and houses?
A stingy investor from the north Jupiter wanted to know about this. In addition said a lawyer: Basically all regulations are valid for rent objects on all rented objects. Only sales are excluded from that. The growth of the stinginess should be thereby prevented legally.
A concerned Emoji wanted to know: Are not controlled the rents by the authorities?
In addition expressed themselves two Emojis: Basically are not controlled the rents, but abusive rents can criminalise juridical the renter.
Thereon all stingy aliens from the Jupiter would shout so loud that from their eyes a sea of tears flowed. Aliens from the Saturn threatened even with sanctions against the kingdom Emoji. The gathered lawyers remained hard in their decision. They can be impressed by nobody. Thereon several Emojis loudly applauded. At least, Emoji Meaning could get a special status for itself in this area.
Can a renal contract to another contract become a compulsive-engaged?
A group Emojis who received an employment contract together with a renal contract from a stingy employer asked this.
In addition wrote a lawyer in the law book of the Emojis the following sentence:
§ A rental contract may be bound under no circumstances to another contract.
Therefore the employer had to conclude these Emojis two separate contracts with the group. 👮‍♂️👥⬅️👮🎼👮➕. 👮👃📷️🎬️🛠️§🥇👤➕👮‍♂️. 👥⬅️🏢👮‍♂️2️⃣2️⃣5️⃣ . Then they returned to Jupiter.
Which duties does the renter have in connection with the rent object?
Emojis and aliens wanted to know this. In addition said an accuser from Emoji for PC: The rent object must be handed over for the tenant in good state.
👑🦠🎭️👥⬅️🗣️👤👨⬅️🏢1️⃣ ➕😀. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 👥🥫⏱️.
By this second lawyers found out that the number of the questioning Emojis clearly rose. That's why they wanted to search a student of the jurisprudence, so that this Emoji can deal with the inquiries. At this time four Emojis came to the lawyers and brought two menus with tomato sauce. The hungry Emojis wanted to pause in their work. So they bought these servings.

 

What should the donor follow in the country of the Emojis?

Story: What should the donor follow in the country of the Emojis?

Additional costs and defects of a rent object in Emoji

Story: Additional costs and defects of a rent object in Emoji

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.