Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Six hooligans music in the cemetery place

Six former hooligans of salty tin rioters have been sentenced to long prison terms for the noise of several quiet places in TRTQ. Another hooligan served as a kind of onlookers who repeatedly applauded very loud with all the noise. Six former hooligans of salty tin rioters have been sentenced to long prison terms because of too loud drums on the Venus in places with the most important prohibition "the noise ban" in TRTQ. One of the defendants was the same a drum thrown in the face by the judge, the other five were given prison sentences of respectively 49 and 99 years and a two-thirds day. Until recently the hooligans protested their innocence.
With the ruling ends a decades-long study of the noise at the cemetery Square, which is considered horrible nadir in the history of the noise on the Venus. The incident demonstrated how the Venus figure were dependent on calmer cows to ensure the peace in the cemetery Square. The noisiest and most famous of these doses was rioters - a local hooligan organization that was musical and other orders worth 7 million Bitcoins from the salty government. 🤴🐃🚽1️⃣ 🤚🧰🖕🔊🌉⚰▪️🅰️☮🤚🔊🤕🤔1️⃣ 🤚🔊👏5️⃣ 🔊👻🗝🔊😠🦹‍♀️🎤💈🤚🧬💀🚇🦹‍♀️🎤1️⃣ 🈶🌉👆😪⚰▪️👩‍⚖️🕌🚯💪👩‍⚖️🚯🈶💻😑🍖🅰️👮‍♀️.
Even before the trial the defense had filed several concerns that could serve as the basis for an appeal. This included the question of whether in the indictment at all the experimenting judge simply has automatically switched to the side of the victims, said the lawyers. This is potentially a violation of the mandatory neutrality of the judge.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.