Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Solidarity among creditors and debtors in Emoji

On Wednesday Emojis discussed the special cases in which several people are involved. The main lawyer could say long time nothing his occupational colleagues. That's why he took an old law book of the former kingdom Emoji which was valid before the rule of the First Horror Clowns. Then the lawyer found the first sentences in his brain: Today I present to you the following case: 3333 days ago got Emojis from a rich alien from the Uranus a loan for the construction of the spinach factory. At that time Emojis received 666,666 Bitcoins of the Circus Union from the alien from the Uranus.
All together these were 333 Emojis who got the loan of the alien from the Uranus. After 1111 days the spinach factory was built in Heart Eyes Emoji completely. Every Emoji owed to the alien from the Uranus 2002 Bitcoins. 💬👨📺💬👥. 👨👀👨🔙🆕📱. 👉👀,👀😔, 👨💬,💬🗿. Thereon a conservationist shouted among the lawyers: No plant is forbidden in the kingdom Emoji!!!

Yes, yes, replied the old judge. The mainly responsible Emoji received 2558 Bitcoins. His deputy received 1500 Bitcoins. 👍👨👍👨💬🍺😵, 👨💬📞👎. Thereon lawyers wrote the following sentence in the law book of the Emojis:
§ If several debtors have a contract with a creditor, but in the contract no exact amounts per debtor were fixed. In this case the following formula must be applied: Whole debt of every single codebtor = Joint and several liability / number of the debtors. With this formula the debt should be distributed in solidarity among the debtors.
🏖👮💬🆕🚗📖, 👉👥. 👉➡⚖.
Most Emojis, Acrobats and aliens from different planets were agreed with this law.
At this time somebody knocked at the door. The main lawyer took a pocket calculator for his protection and opened the door.
Before him stood several Emojis and handed over bills for the tax payments. Then they said goodbye. Before an Emoji said to the lawyer: You already know what you can make with the pocket calculator now?
Then these Emojis disappeared to Poop Emoji. Thereon said the main lawyer: Now we make break at our work. Thus all lawyers were called on for taking their magnifying glasses. 👥⚖✓❌🏦. They occupied some rooms of the tax authority at this time. Thus Emojis could legally send their bills. With it rest returned to the lawyers.


Can the guarantor renounce the satisfaction of the creditor in Emoji?

Story: Can the guarantor renounce the satisfaction of the creditor in Emoji?

Contractually agreed punishment because of resignation of the contract in Emoji

Story: Contractually agreed punishment because of resignation of the contract in Emoji

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.