Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Sun Emoji

Sun Emoji was born 37,960 days ago in a village. She spent her childhood at a school for artistically gifted. Despite her age, she is still working. She also studied at the University of Humor Sciences art sciences in Emoji Clown. The reason was that she had been removed approximately 46 minutes by train from the city to her village. At the age of 8760 days Sun Emoji worked as a graphic designer in the city administration. In her spare time she began to draw various comics. The first comics were placed in the local newspaper as a diversion on "Horror Clown". The ruler wanted to know exactly what did these drawings in the newspapers at the time. He noted that the comics did not fit his ideas. Then the First Horror Clown signed a document that the comics were not up to date. As the newspaper continued to publish the comics of Sun Emoji, the deputy of the ruler informed him of the comics. Then let the First Horror Clown invade his circus policemen in the editorial of the newspaper disobedient. Then all those present were arrested. Sun Emoji just opened the door and saw all the journalists were arrested. She wondered what was happening. A circus policeman then asked for her name. He said that the editorial board of the newspaper was accused of insubordination. He also said that as of this very second at this location no newspaper could be published. The deputy of the First Horror Clowns contacted on the circus policemen. He demanded the arrest of Sun Emoji. Then let the circus police also arrested the cartoonist.

After 1460 days in jail all journalists and Sun released from custody. 😊🅰️🤶🍷🤚🙏🍷🈶🎗👫🤚🎗. After 1111 days in prison, the two were released from prison. Their midsize sculptures auctioned the two extraterrestrials for a censored amount. At the age of 18,250 days Sun Emoji gave birth to a daughter. She lived more days in Neptune. At that time she got an invitation to return to Emoji. Since she could not forgive nor the authorities, she refused to return. Only at the age of 29,565 days Sun Emoji returned to her homeland. She was living with her mother. She was honored by the king as the best sculptor of the Kingdom ever 5566 days ago. Currently she lives in a large apartment. She continues to work on her sculptures. On modern art exhibits her sculptures are shown regularly.

For more : 🌞 Sun With Face Emoji

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Short Stories 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.