Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

The adventures of the Emojis in the black hole

The first dictator and his Minister of Finance landed after the last movement in the today's area of Japanese Emoji. Both high-ranking Emojis met several Japanese there. Unfortunately, they understood no Japanese. They were looked with strange looks. The first dictator was annoyed again that he landed with his Minister of Finance probably in old time of the port city. At least, Japanese called both unknown Emojis. The haughtiest Minister of Finance absolutely wanted to reach to the spitting volcano. Finally, he wanted to take several triangular golden pieces. 👹🤫🇹🇴💥🏝️➕🌊👨‍🔬🌋. Moreover, he intensified his visits nationally. He visited strategically important cities of Emoji. Thus he visited Emoji Keyboard. He promised to punish the criminals to the local population harder. Moreover, he wrote in completely capitals:😇💡1️⃣ ❓️🌋🗺️3️⃣ 💥🌋❗️🕳❌️🆒.
For this purpose he contacted the main lawyer. The Emoji with the law book could reject cleverly every meeting with the temporary dictator. In the meantime, the temporary dictator tried to improve his reputation in the stronghold of the Horror Clowns. Thus he visited several monuments to honour of the First Horror Clowns in Emoji Meanings. Moreover, he worked in his speech as if he ran for election for quick elections of the second dictator. 🥺☁️🗺️➕📻️🛑⬆️🌄🆕. 🐎🌊💥👨‍🔬. 🕵️‍♂️❌️🕳🦌➕🐽. After some time the future second dictator fell in the black hole. Many Emojis saw live on the state television how the third Emoji fell in the hole. At this time Monkey Emoji saw how the temporary dictator fell in the black hole. He informed his related Devil Emoji.
Stingy Emojis and aliens with Jupiter's roots rejoiced particularly. Finally, they thought that they had to pay no taxes after the earthquake in Emoji Meaning. In the country of the Emojis threatened a political crisis. That's why the main lawyer took over quite temporarily the governance up to the next elections. He was called not dictator, but gave himself the title of juridical state leaders. He said that he wanted to leave all laws for the next 30 days so. 🦣❌️👥⬅️➕💬🧑‍🏫. 🦔👁️‍🗨️🎷👥⬅️. 🐹💥🌋💡🇹🇴⛈️4️⃣0️⃣ ⬇️. 💩4️⃣🦶💪🖕➕🌊.
Suddenly the Minister of Finance on a poster recognized his cheeky face. He reacted shocked: "Poop Emoji, this may never happen to you!"
The first dictator, the future dictator and Adverb looked at the Minister of Finance with an incomprehensible look. At the same time they recognized the Minister of Finance on a poster. At least, three Emojis felt that the demonstrators could come from any reality which could prophesy their future.
Suddenly three Emojis landed somewhere at an unknown place. 😂📞🌋🌝💥➕🧫🦖⬇️. In reality they sat on the back of a dinosaur in Star Emoji. They tried to find the sense of their trip in the black hole again. Suddenly the dinosaur got up. Emojis reacted shocked. They would never have dreamt in their life of the fact that they could sit quietly on the back of a dinosaur. 🦏💥🛰️☁️🪨➕🌊💯➕👌.
By this second the elitist Emojis had to live on several plants. They followed their models, the dinosaurs. They ate the same plants like the majority of the big animals.
 

Continuation of the adventures of the first dictator and the Minister of Finance in the black hole

Story: Continuation of the adventures of the first dictator and the Minister of Finance in the black hole

The fall of the fourth Emojis in the black hole

Story: The fall of the fourth Emojis in the black hole

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.