Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

The construction of prisons for political prisoners in Emoji

This time many Emojis waited very impatiently for the next meeting of the lawyers.
Finally, they more exactly wanted to pursue the new legislation about the joint-stock company.
Many Emojis dreamt of own enterprise. The face of the uppermost tax collectors from Poop Emoji poisoned the optimism. Moreover, the first dictator strengthened the influence of the tax authority still in the first week after his election, although he promised Emojis, only to introduce the entire tax duty in the new year. 💩😈🍴🫀*️⃣🎼🎧️*️⃣ ⬆️🔂➕🖼️⬆️, ➡️👤🥫😃➕🏆️. Other demands of the haughtiest Emojis were: Income tax of 50%. Misers from the Jupiter, aliens from the Saturn and stingy Emojis from Emoji Meaning were unanimous against too high taxes for enterprise.
Thus agreed Emojis on a profits tax of 40 percent. Stingy Emojis were against high taxes. Nevertheless, the state stinginess could assert itself. By skilful excuses the first dictator supported the mightiest tax authority of Emoji. Because of the introduction of the tax duty stingy Emojis with Jupiter's roots threatened the other Emojis with the independence of the city of Emoji Meaning from the whole kingdom. 🍴🫀1️⃣ 📤️😈⬆️2️⃣4️⃣ 🍴💰.
Among the seriously injured Emojis was also an assistant of Devil Emoji who was responsible for the collection of several old stinking newspapers. During his stay in the hospital he experienced like some other Emojis his throw out from the physical body. Before him stood an unknown being which existed only of shining eyes. 🫀🧬!👥⬅️🦣👪️➕🤡. Earlier he was a general of Crying Laughing Emoji and earned 177 Bitcoins per month. In this reality he could not climb up long time economically. 👥⬅️📐🦐🥘➕🤫👥⬅️🏘️🌝➕7️⃣ 5️⃣ 2️⃣ 0️⃣ 9️⃣ 8️⃣🫀.. Thus he had a flat in Japanese Emoji. Moreover, he bought an enterprise which produced silvery paper for golden times of the Emojis.
By the visit of an event in Emoji Meaning the assistant recognized the other Emojis and aliens from Mars who sat before beside him. 🤓❌️👤📖👥💬3️⃣5️⃣ ≡➕👤⬅️.
This time the first dictator planned his appearance before big audience in Emoji for PC.
The most famous relative of Devil Emoji made music in this town before big audience. When the audience found out that the first dictator spoke in this town before the people, several Emojis left the hall. Monkey Emoji was very furious, although he received the earned money in spite of this event. 👺➕🛰️2️⃣ ➕❤️➕🍕➕➡️👤❌️💯🛒➡️👤➡️🥇👤👥⬅️.
The return of the recovered Emojis was hard. They remembered this daily how important they were for the society and the first dictator there.

 

How a joint-stock company is founded in Emoji

Story: How a joint-stock company is founded in Emoji

What can Emojis do with the shares?

Story: What can Emojis do with the shares?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.