Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

The first elections in Emoji after the death of the last Horror Clowns

Many Emojis were slightly nervous when they were on the way to the polling places.
Two Cucumbers distributed in Middle Finger Emoji several toys in the form of snakes free of charge in the polling places of this town. Many unknowing Emojis accepted thankfully this present. But why Cucumbers distributed these toys free of charge in Emojis?
These snakes contained a connection with the servers of Salted Cucumbers. There sat several marketing experts who wanted to analyse the purchase behaviour of the Emojis. 👤👨➕😢🆕📲🍧👤🎬️👨⬅️. Afterwards Cucumbers tried to launch suitable products in Emoji.
Curious spies from Venus wanted to know how much the mightiest tax authorities earned on the planet Halloween. Completely too most highly the stingiest tax authority from Emoji landed. In the election day spies from Venus felt big pressure to visit the symbolic building in Poop Emoji. In the election day the city administration of Poop Emoji organised the biggest elections just in the tax authority.
Several local inhabitants and other Emojis from neighbouring towns and villages elected the first dictator in the tax authority. The uppermost tax collector was so curious on this day that he welcomed every voter personally with the entrance. ➡️👤❌️📡➡️👤👨⬅️👤🎭️👨⬅️🏫. In the high-tech town of Emoji App a robot welcomed every voter into several languages in the polling places. Several Emojis concentrated by the completion of the electoral slips of paper in their thought upon the greeting robots. ❌️👂️❌️5️⃣ 🏫🙏💭👤👨⬅️🎬️. Thus a lawyer from Poop Emoji had to supervise the elected Emojis in Japanese Emoji. 🎭️👤👨🤔🏫➕🔚⬆️➡️🎼🎧️🎨❌️➡️👤🎭️.
In the capital of Emoji SMS the building of the gathered lawyers was transformed to a polling place.
Some Cucumbers tried to pose with phoney passports as Emojis. ➕🛠️🏦➕💡📐🐘🏦👥⬅️. That's why the lawyer from Alien Emoji decided to use a new box bag for the other voters. At this time aliens noticed in Pluto that Emojis wasted a lot of time for the search of the phoney electoral slips of paper. That's why they sent several 👥⬅️🧬➕➡️👤. Emojis identified these electoral slips of paper with the counting up as invalid.
In the middle of the polling places several journalists announced in the mass media that many Emojis got free snakes as a key chain in Middle Finger Emoji. Partial these key chains exploded. That's why at least 100 Emojis complained at the urban police in Middle Finger Emoji. That's why the uppermost police chief commanded to find the responsible donors.
During the search policemen found several criminal aliens from the Jupiter who wanted to smuggle the local earth with a lot of aid. At this time the son of Tycoon sat in an office in Emoji Meanings and supervised the electoral process. He concentrated upon the elections so much that every phone call became as superfluous for him. 🎼🎧️➕➡️🎭️. Because of this event the proud town on the technical progress had to hide its pride completely behind in the archive.
In comparison to other towns amazed Cute Emoji its voters by the entry of the polling places with local sweets. When aliens got to know in Mars about these events, they sent several toothpastes to the Emojis to Cute Emoji. Thus the townsmen could still try out a new toothpaste from Mars.
In Heart Eyes Emoji the local monks with good jokes spoilt themselves. Several canvassers for different religions came to the polling places to Heart Eyes Emoji. There they tried to distribute different pamphlets to religious Emojis. Partially still pamphlets with different religions were thrown together with the electoral slips of paper in the urns.
Emoji Keyboard had big problem by the first elections. The reason was the outdated infrastructure in the city. This led to a big scandal among Emojis. 👤👨➡️👤❌️.
The biggest problem of the stingy Emojis in Emoji Meaning was that they had to spend for the first time so much money in their history. 🎬️❗️➡️👤➕🆗, 👂️💬🔎🛠️. He reported about his experiences later his colleagues who do not come from this town.
From Emoji Face journalists announced that many electoral slips of paper flew away by strong wind from the urns. 💡➕🤞🥈👤👨🛀➕🪥👤👨⬅️.
In contrast to other towns experienced voters of Crying Laughing Emoji strange greetings of 👨‍⚖️🆕🤴👤👩🛄👤👩👉️👌🏫👤👩➕🎛️.
Emojis in Laughing Emoji were quite loose. They wrote some names on their electoral slips of paper. For them the whole elections were a big joke. Some Emojis wrote even the original laughing formula according to the motto: Our laughing formula for President!
In Emoji Town several electoral observers were kidnapped by several furious Emojis. 👨‍⚖️💬👤👨⬅️👤🤔👨🛑.
In Emoji Pop Emojis made music in the polling places. So the lawyers got strong headaches. In Neptune aliens tried to deal with the other action with the first dictator. Thus the government of Neptune took down possible scenarios according to election of a certain dictator. Neptune wanted to boycott a dictator from a small village politically. The candidate with the number 3 was called satisfactory.
In Sad Emoji voters experienced a big dropping of cotton from the clouds. Emojis were very happy when they saw this. In spite of strong competition several candidates sat for land dictatorship together in a restaurant and told each other several unique jokes. Thus Emojis tried to improve their mood anyway. Independent of the election result.

 

The last day before the election of the first dictator in Emoji

Story: The last day before the election of the first dictator in Emoji

Count of votes in Emoji

Story: Count of votes in Emoji

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.