Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Tongue Cleaner is an important product in the lives of extraterrestrials

Also called tongue of killed or tongue beautiful maker - - by the use of the tongue cleaner action of the mechanical tongue cleaning is increased. The name comes from the superficial cleaner label for a semi-solid tongue preparation for external use. The tongue cream consists of a soft cotton or a ham; their main ingredients are abrasives, foaming agents, wetting agents and humectants, flavoring and aromatic substances, preservatives and dyes and additives. Moreover tongue creams contain active ingredients for tongue medical prophylaxis, especially of tongue parasites and Thick tongue. 😛⏯🍫❌😛🦠😛🤚😛⏯😛🎓⏯😛🕌🍖🅰️👩‍💻😛🍖😛🤚😛🍨🧹➕🆓😛🤚🥘😛🧹🕌😛🎁🌉🔚🖕🧹🍖🅰️🕸🕌😛🍖🅰️😛🍖🌐🧵😶🥡👩‍💻🅰️💻🖍🕌🅰️😛🕌😛🥽😛➕🛢🅰️🖕⛲. Especially use Smileys tongue powder for good looks of their tongues on the Selfies.
Already XXL years ago, the protective effect of tongue products has been postulated in Neptune so there was already around the year 1/9 attempts to equip tongue cream by banana additive with a thick tongue. It was not until after the death of Dr. Tongue its products have been known outside of his home planet. This led to a great awareness of planet-wide population in the area of regular care tongue.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.