Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

What happens with the Emojis by common compensation

After the long break of the lawyers, they had to deal with a new law. A former judge wanted to explain at this point a case from his term of office of the uppermost court in Emoji: A group Emojis and aliens from the Kepler-47 organized a deceitful lottery in the local Intranet. Besides, they sent several letters to the addresses of the affected Emojis nationally. Their victims received the following request:
"Congratulations, you have won in our lottery by chance generator 11222 Bitcoins!
So that you get your profit on your bank account transferred, send us information about your address, name, occupational function and of course your account number. Yours sincerely Emoji lottery Nationwide!!!"
The credulous Emojis still had to send off their letters to the swindlers. The head of the deceitful group was always called Dr. professor Emoji. 👤👨👀 ❗️ ➕ 🛠️👍️ 💻️. 👤👨 😁☄️⏱️. ➕ 👽️4️⃣7️⃣ 👤👨⬅️.
His balance was exact: 0.50 Bitcoins. Nevertheless, this Emoji remembered after the visit of the deceitful group like the other Emojis nothing. 🛃≡💸 ➕≡ ⏱️. 😁⏰👮. 👮ℹ😁🖐🧪🧑‍🔬.
The fingerprints led to different customers like Aliens, Stars, Horror Clowns and Emojis. 🔂👮⬅️➕🪖. 🏠️🔍️ ° ➕ 2️⃣  👨‍⚖️.
Two assistants of Dr. professor Emoji could be identified by the fingerprints.
Among them was an Emoji and an alien from Kepler-47. After the arrest of the assistants they betrayed their uppermost boss to the police.
As a judge I had to appoint of course Dr. professor Emoji the main person responsible of this crime. ⏱️👥💸 🔂.
After this story was clear to the present lawyers: The main person responsible had to get the maximum penalty of all other involved Emojis and aliens. Thus they also wrote in the law book of the Emojis the following sentence:
§ The main person responsible of an offence must receive the highest punishment. If several criminals are responsible equally for the damage, the compensation duty on all partners must be evenly split.

Is an Emoji liable for damages if he or she because of self-defence acts?
This question led to different opinions under the Emojis. 👨‍⚖️📓 👤👨⬅️👜. 👤👨 👀 . 👤👨 🆕 👤👨⬅️ 💬: 😀👤♀️ 🏛️. 👤👩 🥃 👤👩⬅️, 👤👨 👤👩⬅️➕🔪3️⃣ ×. 🏛️ 🧑‍⚖️. 🏛️ 🧑‍⚖️⚡️😀😀➕ 👽️ 👤♀️.
After this case a lawyer remembered about another situation: In my experience I had the following case: A cashier addicted to play stole several bank notes of his bank. With it this Emoji financed his everyday visits in a banana lottery. In court the play addict with the word "Self-help" defended himself. The judges condemned the Emoji to the payment of the compensation. In this case no self-help or self-defence can be valid.
After this story lawyers had to deal with the judgement of the guilt or the non-guilt.

When is an Emoji or other delinquent guilty?
In this case said the lawyer with the dusty notebook: 👤♀️😀🧑‍⚖️ 👤👩⬅️❌️. 🏛️ 🧑‍⚖️➕🤒.
In this case a lawyer remembered a party of the Emojis during his young years. At that time he had no driving license. He went by a car of his friend. The police stopped the strangely going car.

The beginning lawyer ate too many burnt sausages in this evening. This leads in Emoji to the loss of the ability to judge for some hours. Then the beginning lawyer had to justify himself for the law offence. He was condemned to the payment of 100 Bitcoins. 😀➡️ ➕ i☄️⏱️🛣️. 🔉💪👏📐🐘 👂️.
Who is liable for the damage of an animal in Emoji?
Here the old judge spoke: The owner should be liable for domestic animals. Finally, every inhabitant of the kingdom for his domestic animals must take over legally responsibility.
👨‍🌾➕🐑 👤👨⬅️. 1️⃣ 👨‍🌾 ⤵️ 🐑. 👤👨 🔍️ 🐑. 🤜 🐑☠.
After this situation lawyers wanted to deal with a similar subject:
Some time ago a horse of his owner fled to a private football field. The Emojis had to catch the horse and tether at a place of their property. Then they informed the police. Later the owner had to pay all costs himself.
Thus the following sentence was granted by the lawyers:
§ A foreign animal on the property of the Emojis or other inhabitants should be brought back as far as possible to its owner. The owner has to take over the costs. Deliberate thefts with the purpose of the unwarranted enrichment are excluded. Remains expressly forbidden: The homicide of the animal on foreign property is strictly prohibited in Emoji. Infringements against this law can be punished with punishments from up to 2222 days of solitary confinement.
After this formulation all animal protectors applauded in Emoji completely loudly.

If Emojis are damaged by unauthorised actions

Story: If Emojis are damaged by unauthorised actions

Should the owner of a building in Emoji replace the damage?

Story: Should the owner of a building in Emoji replace the damage?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.