Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

What is a lending contract in the country of the Emojis

In the early morning of Monday several bakers went to Cute Emoji on the way to work to a filling station. There these Emojis waited for the truck to which should bring them traditionally to their job in the big baker's. About this tradition also got to know aliens from the west of Venus. 🤣🔚👑🦠➡️👤🔆➡️👤. 👥⬅️❤️💡🧑.
The chauffeur did not understand what happened here. He asked these Emojis whether they saw no group of pink green dressed Emojis at this place. Thereon they affirmed. They explained that a truck went together with the Emojis to the left. The truck leader noticed that a little bit was not okay. Finally, the truck went in the wrong direction. That's why this Emoji alarmed his employer, the baker's and the local police.
In this second the truck with the bakers drove unobtrusively by several highways of the kingdom Emoji. On account of a petrol lack aliens from the Venus had to stop in the middle on the highway. ➡️👤⛏➡️👤👉➡️👤. 🔥➡️👤➕❌️➡️👤. Emojis realized that they were kidnapped. The brief aliens from the Venus got in Crying Laughing Emoji in a difficult police control.
The problem was that they could not turn. Thus local policemen noticed that in these vehicles were strange faces. In addition said a policeman whose memory was especially good: 💊➡️👤⚙️❌️2️⃣ ➡️👤💡. The notary public from Cute Emoji had to inform his friend from Japanese Emoji about the kidnapping of the Emojis by unknown aliens. At least, this friend worked as the uppermost police chief of his town and surroundings. At this time bakers had together a big problem with two Emojis and aliens from the Saturn: They were only by the truck on the highway. Nobody was nearby.
At this time a bus with many monks from Heart Eyes Emoji was on the way on the move by the traditional autumnal laughing day in the nature. The monks went by the area where Emojis with the bakers and aliens from the Saturn were. Thus the bus stopped. Then all Emojis with the Saturn's aliens were taken in the bus. They decided to bring them in the city Emoji Meanings. The uppermost police chief from Japanese Emoji went together with the notary public to the city Emoji Meanings, after he got to know about the arrival of the bakers there at the police place. ➡️👤🚫➡️👤🙏💡➡️➡️👑.
The main lawyer repeated the subject of the day: Lending contract in the kingdom Emoji
He said what such a contract is exact:
§ By the lending contract undertake the loaner to leave to the borrower a thing for free use.
When the notary public from Cute Emoji heard this, he remembered his own case with the lending of the truck to his friend for the purpose of the bringing of the Emojis to their job. 🔮⬅️🎁➡️👤➡️👤🥫➡️👤.
May the borrowed thing leave of the borrower to another?
Eight Emojis wanted to know this. A defender from Poop Emoji explained to it: Only if both contracting parties agreed to this point in writing. If the borrower in spite of ban leaves the borrowed thing to a third, he must take for possible damages the costs.
Which costs must take the borrower for the borrowed thing?
An alien from the Neptune asked the present Emojis this. For this question a former public prosecutor wanted to present an example from his work experience: 11675 days ago a dog owner had to deliver his dog to a trust person temporarily during his prison stay. The dog owner chose his brother from Emoji List.
His brother had to buy at own expenses the food for the dog. Therefore the case was clear: 🧑➡️👤➕🛠➡️👤💆‍♀️➡️👤🥫. 🔥2️⃣ ➕👥💊➕🦠.
⚠️🔥➕💊👍️❌️👤👨. ⚠️⚙️➕📲👤👨. 👤👨⬅️➕⏱️💰️➡️👤🎭️📺️.
The main lawyer remained in contrast to his colleagues on his place. He took down most time the vocabulary of the running for election Emojis. Really only mutual disrespectful terms of abuse came from the mouths of these Emojis. Objective discussion about problems of the country was no subject.
Thus the main lawyer explained his occupational colleagues that they missed behavior only without decency of the future political elite Emojis. That's why the serious lawyers organized a minute's silence to the time of the last Horror Clowns. At that time, at least, every politician had to appear as decent. For Emojis this debate was not more than just an entertainment.

 

Protection against unlawful dismissal with the rent of living rooms in Emoji and the barking of a dog

Story: Protection against unlawful dismissal with the rent of living rooms in Emoji and the barking of a dog

The loan and the day adventures of the Emojis

Story: The loan and the day adventures of the Emojis

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.