Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

What is a letter of credit?

Five students of the art university in Emoji List wanted to found own gallery. These Emojis knew that they could found their gallery only in Emoji Art with maximum success. That's why these Emojis left the university town. The art students looked in their savings whether they had enough capital for the foundation. Emojis noticed that they needed a loan for their foundation. 👨‍🦲🏫🛠️👥👨‍🏫➕💡. The reason was that the death of the last Horror Clowns and other political future was unsafe in Emoji. Five Emojis went for too different banks. There they requested of loan for their foundation. 😑🔉➕⚙️✏️📌🗡️⚙️➡️🖊️.
The bank manager granted this loan because he himself hid a big collection of art objects in his subterranean bunker. At this time other creative Emojis from Alien Emoji looked for investors for their decayed banana bowl collection. That's why they went to the economic metropolis of Emoji Meaning. There tried Emojis to persuade stingy investors from the Jupiter or Emojis with Jupiter's roots of their business idea. 💯🧠❌️. 💬🌲⬆️😂🦉3️⃣8️⃣ 👤⬅️. Thus an Emoji visited the stock exchange in Emoji Meaning. There sat several financial jugglers who chewed their fingernails together.
At this time several amusing Emojis assembled in Laughing Emoji for photo shootings. They found out from a researcher from Pluto that in future people on the planet Earth communicate with their faces. ➕1️⃣ 👨‍🏫📞👤⬅️🚶‍♂️🗑️🥫.  🏫➕💡💆‍♀️. Thus they visited the famous presenter called Big Face in his job. The ambitious journalist was thick.
He looked for investment possibilities, so that he could come faster to his capital for own television broadcasting station. That's why he liked the idea of a travelling restaurant. One day these Emojis drove falsely to Japanese Emoji with their food truck. There nobody was interested in Japanese food. 👨‍🏫➕👤➕#️⃣1️⃣4️⃣. .

That's why several stingy investors from Emoji Meaning contacted the successful entrepreneurs in writing. They offered direct loans to them.
With this loan kind it was usual that an investor could automatically take part in the company. In Heart Eyes Emoji stingy investors tried to persuade the owners of food truck of the acceptance of their investment. Angry Emojis reacted with a hunger attack to these investors.
The son of a judge went, as usual, to his training period to a solicitor's office in Star Emoji. Because he was the youngest employee, he had to appear in earliest from all lawyers to the work. Before the front door he found a big packaging. ❤️👨‍🏫😱🚾▲🗑️➕🧱1️⃣9️⃣9️⃣5️⃣➕👥⬅️❌️🧑➕✍️➕🪝📞👀➡️👤#️⃣9️⃣). ➡️👤✍️🗺️➕❌️🪝. ❓️➕👥⬅️🧠👀➕👍️. I got the first payment immediately with 10000 Bitcoins. With it I can build a new house for my solicitor's office." At this time the first customers knocked at the door. The boss commanded to his trainee to open the door. 🛠️👥👈️➡️👥. 💡😜🙏❌️👨‍⚖️👤➡️👥. The responsible judges sent their wish to the nearest waste bag.
Therefore their pardon was rejected by Emojis.
Exceptionally the gathered lawyers met only for a short time. They wanted to present the legislation on the subject letter of credit and loan order quite briefly to the Emojis. Thus a defender of a bank from Emoji Meaning began his statement: 🦋👨‍🏫🧑‍🤝‍🧑👤⬅️3️⃣ .
Later one more accuser from Emoji Art complemented: Basically credit grantors should take out a special policy for such contracts.
Then lawyers decided to visit a restaurant together. By this second a candidate suddenly appeared instead of the gathered lawyers for land dictatorship before millions of Emojis. 👤⬅️➕❗️👤⬅️⏱️.
Several spectators puzzled what was this advertisement. Later Emojis on the electoral slips of paper searched in vain an interesting candidate who promised free pizza. At least, ordered Emojis the next day a lot of pizzas. At the end several pizzerias celebrated their common advertising success. This was to be financed the only possibility for many pizza baker's the expensive advertisement.

 

Which meaning does an order have in Emoji?

Story: Which meaning does an order have in Emoji?

Which rules must follow distributor in Emoji?

Story: Which rules must follow distributor in Emoji?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.