Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

What is this Emoji 🍠

With 🍠 it concerns the traditional national bread from the country of the Emojis. (For other meanings see: 🍠 National Bread)

This food is baked above all from a dough from ground grain and from water. Emojis eat this bread very much with pleasure in the 1st of April.

🍠 symbolises prosperity in Emoji in general.

 

This decided the parliament in the kingdom 777 days ago. This was almost at the time when the musical city Emoji Pop was taken by the Salted Cucumbers and was annexed.

 

When is 🍠 baked mostly in Emoji?

Many bakers must work yearly in the time from the 31st of March a lot. That's why all hotels are taken near the baker's always very well. Many tourists from other planets complain regularly of the fact that they have no free room. Thus aliens from the Neptune had to spend the night 1826 days ago on the roofs of the hotels.

Misers from the Jupiter had to build tents on the parking bays. However, then they got big annoyance with the owners of the parking bays. They did not want to pay 0,878 Bitcoins per day for their parking bay use. Thereon they complained for the protection of their property at the tourism authority of Emoji.

The uppermost minister for tourism Monkey Emoji apologised to the stingy tourists. He gave them about two elephants from 🍠. After they tried the national bread, they calmed down. Exceptionally they forgot for a short time their stinginess.

 

But what does this national bread 🍠 make so popular?

Many researchers from completely Emoji try to find a good answer to this question.
That's why they provided several studies on this subject.
About the national bread 🍠 exist a lot of theories.
A baker from a small village in Emoji decided to present the traditional national bread to the alien Sweasy26 in the first April. Besides, explained the baker from which 🍠 consists.

Ingredients

According to information of the baker it needs the at least following ingredients:
Dough, buckwheat, maize, rice, potatoes, nuts, peppermint sheets.
The baker explains that he ordinarily produces also different kinds from 🍠.
He makes a distinction between vegetarian bread, meaty national bread and biscuit.
However, all three kinds belong to the traditional national bread of the first April in Emoji.
He makes the most normal and most average kind from 🍠 in such a way:

At the beginning he takes a frying pan. He must rinse the frying pan with hot water.
Then he takes his microscope. In this manner he checks whether he still has bacteria or microbes in his frying pan. If he finds a few microbes or bacteria, he must inform the food engineer urgently. This stands in the home law for food.

If he finds no bacteria or microbes, he must examine once again. He must examine as long as, until he finds at least two microbes. For this job bakers ordinarily get big applause of the town dictator. In addition there is free of charge a travel voucher in the old baker's of Emoji.

After he has the clean frying pan, he must draw his bread on an A4 sheet:

🍠

Then he remembers that he must wash his hands with soap. Only now it becomes very serious at the bakery:

He goes to the fridge. There he takes 7 eggs. Then he looks every egg at least 77 seconds. He must check the whole surface of every egg for injurious elements.

After 666 seconds he begins his mental play. He must decide. Where with seven eggs?

He loudly shouts: Damned Easter Eggs!!!!

Then he throws seven eggs in the frying pan. They break. The eggs escape from their bowl in the frying pan. Then the baker gets the clean eggs from the frying pan.🍀💦🤚🍖🅰️🧳🥚🤚👭🤚🍠🤲👭🌕🤚🌾🥯🌾🥣🌉⏲🌉⏲👨🎨🥘🍠👆🤚🤚🌾🚯😖👨✅🥣🦠🤞🅰️🌤👩‍🌾🥘⏩🍠🤲. 👨4️⃣ ☔️⬅️🥄👤⛏️⬆️2️⃣ 🌝👜🌽🌾🌽🍚🌾🎳🌾🥚👤🖌️👨⬅️👨‍🍳🔂🍚❌️👤💅👨💆‍♀️🏁🔂🎳➕🦠📐🐘🤞🔍️📐🦐👨🏃‍♂️🍽️🥔➕➡️🏁👥.

Is this 🍠 really the traditional national bread?

The baker: Why do you look at me so funnily?

This is of course the best bread on the whole galaxy with rich tradition of real Emojis. During the baking time they talk about the kitchen Emojis.

After 5280 seconds the baker gets the ready national bread. He hands over several slices of bread from 🍠 to his guest. At the end Sweasy26 likes the traditional national bread of the Emojis.

The visit of Sweasy26 ended with the baker from the confidential village of Emoji.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.