Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

What should the donor follow in the country of the Emojis?

With this question the main lawyer wanted to motivate his colleagues to the reflection. In addition expressed themselves two Emojis who give away different things every seventh Thursday. The first point: The recipient should be able to use the present. An Emoji told, that he got from his girlfriend nail care means as a present. He was so shocked that he alarmed the emergency service. Thereon several Emojis loudly laughed. The old judge required rest. He said that it was no amusing case. This Emoji sued his girlfriend for mental compensation. Only after some time the affected Emoji had to realise that he should emigrate to Emoji Free.
2️⃣ 🌝🛠️. 🥺⤵️☔️🎁➡️⬆️➡️➕❌️🙏⚙️💡➡️.
An alien from the Uranus wanted to know: Can a donor claim back his present if the recipient behaves disproportionately?
In his case he gave a computer to a stingy alien from the Jupiter. The miser fled with the device of Emoji to Venus. There he abused the advanced technology to the spying of some Emojis who finished a linguistic stay there.
Basically a gift cannot be claimed back, answered a lawyer. Finally, the donor should judge exactly about his action.
Can a donor demand back a thing if the recipient unexpectedly dies before him?
An old stingy Emoji with Jupiter's roots from Emoji Meaning the gathered lawyers asked this. Several furious Emojis answered this: No. In this case the present is left bequeath to the heirs of the late recipient. If the dead lucky Emoji has no heirs, the kingdom Emoji leaves bequeath. When the tax collector got to know about this, he sat down on his vehicle and went with a rocket tempo from Poop Emoji to the capital city of the Emojis.
👤👨🗣️👤👨🎞️🎼🎧️🎬️➕⬇️🛋️🚝📔. 🎬️🎞️6️⃣ 👤👨💬: ❌️👤⬅️.
A group Emojis received a package from the Saturn 46 days ago. Therein Emojis got toxic powder. The authorities gave away this to undesirable Emojis who they wanted to have under no circumstances in Saturn. ❌️↪️🏠️🐕️‍🦺✋⬇️🥇🌊⏱️🔅🎚️.
At this time an Emoji wanted to express himself on the situation in his hometown Emoji Keyboard. There a group of misers from the Jupiter distributed sponsored advertising gifts with a purchase obligation in a store in Jupiter. 👨‍⚖️📐🦐👮➕⭐️⬇️⏱️🍾👂️. In this case this questioner received full support from the qualified Emojis.
If the donor dies, does his promise of a gift remain valid?
An alien from the Mercury wanted to know this. His boss promised to him to give away his job. But the boss died with his promise early. A lawyer asked the alien whether he had a written promise with the signature of the superior. The alien from the Mercury got quite proudly a document. Thereon a present lawyer said that this paper should be examined exactly by the researchers for his genuineness.
The alien from the Mercury reacted nervously. He admitted having provided a phoney document. Thereon Emojis laughed at the naivety of the alien.
Can a gift be promised in the country of the Emojis?
This asked a selfish Emoji who did nothing in his life as presents to collect. A judge from Heart Eyes Emoji answered this: Who promises a present to somebody, renounces a positive surprise. 🥇🤞5️⃣ ❣️➡️🔁👮🔥🧯➕👤👨⬅️🤝⏱️👤👨💳️. 👤👨⬅️1️⃣7️⃣ , 👥⬅️👨‍⚖️⬆️🏤➡️🚪👤👨⬅️🎭️👨‍⚖️. That's why several Emojis from this planet fled to their native country by different possibilities. Some Emojis landed after some time just falsely on the roof of the building of the gathered lawyers. The startled experts alarmed the local police. They feared that somebody would kidnap them. In the interim the landed Emojis noticed that they landed on the roof of a building. So some passengers fled by an open window to the internal one of the building. Then they got out of the house. Later some Emojis ran to the railway station of Emoji SMS.
They weared Saturn's masks. Then they sat down in a train. Thus they drove up to the border of Middle Finger Emoji. On the town border they got out. There Emojis fled to a wood. There they built a tent. Therein Emojis could continue their adventure. Finally, they were disturbed in Saturn by the earthquake.
At this time came the first policemen on the roof of the building of the gathered lawyers. They could arrest several Emojis and aliens from the Saturn. Then the uppermost policeman of the capital commanded to invite all journalists to a celebration of the police success. 🔂🛠️🥫⬆️🧬➕🏙️⛈️👤👩⬅️, ➕📅2️⃣ 1️⃣ 3️⃣ . 👥⬅️👨‍⚖️💰️➡️💲3️⃣,0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ , 🗣️❓️. 👨‍⚖️💬💭🛠️💆‍♀️🤕1️⃣ 👨‍⚖️. Then he waited for a train to reach the border from Middle Finger Emoji. After his arrival on the town border the lawyer, before he went home, still wanted to go to the popular wood.
There he met to his surprise unknown Emojis and aliens. These were the fled passengers from the landed flying saucer from the Saturn. They told the lawyer what they experienced in Saturn. That's why the lawyer promised juridical protection to the Emojis and the aliens from the Saturn an asylum for the time after the earthquake. He thought about a temporary asylum for refugees from a disaster area. In the interim he wanted to organise to them a normal house. The affected Emojis and aliens thanked the lawyer for his support.

 

Gifts in the country of the Emojis

Story: Gifts in the country of the Emojis

Rent in the kingdom Emoji

Story: Rent in the kingdom Emoji

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.