Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

When can the renter carry out renewals in the rent object?

Shortly before 4:40 o'clock in the early morning a former judge woke up in Cute Emoji.
Because he was not tired, he went to a restaurant in his nearness. No Emoji worked, however, so early in the restaurant. The judge decided to wait up to the opening of the restaurant. Thus he waited to the first Emojis came. Near the restaurant were several aliens from the stingy social layer of Jupiter. They discussed with each other the lowering of the old-age pensions for old aliens in their home planet. They called their pensioners greedy pigs. When the former judge heard this, he thought how disrespectfully they behaved towards their pensioners.
Finally, this judge was himself quite 27380 days old. He worked voluntarily after the death of the last Horror Clowns on the legislation Emojis with other lawyers. 😃👥⬅️👨‍🏫👥⬅️👥, 1️⃣ 👨‍🏫2️⃣ 4️⃣-🧓🗣️🆕. Many Emojis took off because of fear of the policemen their shoes.
After some time the uppermost police chief gave an arrest warrant and closing the restaurant. As grounds he explained to the present guests: 👥⬅️👨‍🏫➕🏫, 👨‍👩‍👦💖1️⃣ 🦟. He left furiously the restaurant. Then he bought to himself a salad from Middle Finger Emoji. Later he went to his occupational colleagues.
As a voluntary lawyer he might come clearly late. When he came to the space, he did not recognise his occupational colleagues. Emojis played rather table tennis instead to occupy of themselves with the legislation of the kingdom Emoji. First the judge thought that he was at the wrong place. That's why he wanted to search the serious lawyers. Among the playing Emojis was also the main lawyer. He explained that today an exception should be tested before the working beginning for research purposes. ♾️👥⬅️🏫➕🏠️🔝. 👨‍🏫😨❌️👨‍🎓️🏠️🤒🏫➕👨‍🏫, 👨‍🎓️➕🆕🗣️👨‍🏫🛠️🏠️ ⬅️🎁🏫💜👤. Misers from the Jupiter accused the researchers waste of time. They informed them that they may carry out under no circumstances such studies in their companies. An alien from the Venus had a big idea.
He contacted these researchers and required from them that they should organise this study with the table tennis with the officials of the tax authority in Poop Emoji. The alien from the Venus hoped in such a way that officials study much less carefully his income. The uppermost tax collector accepted the participation in the study. 🏠️🛠️➡️👥⬆️➕🆓⏱️. 🔥➕1️⃣ 🏠️🦟. If the rent object got an enlargement in this time, the renter can do exceptionally something for his growing stinginess. In this case the defender explained the Emojis: 💆‍♀️💬👨‍🏫9️⃣6️⃣ ➕4️⃣🧓👬. 👥⬅️👨‍🏫👥⬅️👥. An alien from Mars wanted to know from the lawyers:
Can the tenant in the rent object carry out changes?
In addition a lawyer from Emoji for PC expressed himself: 1️⃣ 👤👩⬅️😷🏠️1️⃣ 👤👩⬅️, 👤👩💬👤👩⬅️. 👤👩⬅️👪️💬👤👩⬅️👨‍🎓️💔. 👤👩⬅️🏫3️⃣ 💬➕👥 👤👩⬅️👨‍🏫➕😀🆕. 👨‍🏫❌️🙏➡️⚙️👪️🦺.
By this second an alien from Pallas wanted to know: I renovated several windows and substituted for the front door of my leasehold flat. Can I require a compensation of the added value of my achievements of the renter for the end of the tenancy?
A lawyer from Alien Emoji answered this: In this case certain works on the rent object were explained. That's why the tenant should write a bill to the renter. The achievements can be settled with the rents. However, the renter can treat the tenant like a contractor for the executed works. In this case the tenant can send a bill.
Many Emojis did not understand what the lawyer meant. That's why the specialist explained his position: ⏱️🥫👍️👍️💬. 🏫😃👥🥫🆓, 😷➡️🏫➕🏠️🦟➕🏠️➕😷➡️👤🥫📦️➡️🏫❌️➡️. 👨‍🏫👤👩💬💆‍♀️🛠️👤👤👩⬅️👶.
➡️👤👤🏫⬆️➕💬. 🏫➕➕🦺.
After some time an urgent question of an Emojis from Sad Emoji reached the lawyers:
A tenant experienced the change of the renter with his both eyes and ears. The new renter made him within 4 days leave the flat. The present tenant was thereby put under massive pressure. He fell ill with a depression.
➕🔂🔂🌝⏱️⚙️➕👍️💬➗➕👨‍🏫. ❌️🤔👥⬅️🙏⬆️➕👨‍🏫, 👨‍🏫💬🧑‍🏫🏫.
👥⬅️👨‍🏫➕👨‍🎓️🥈🏫👨‍🏫➕🏫🤝. 🏫💬❌️👑🦠➕⚙️. ❌️🤔💬👨‍🏫🏫🗣️🆕👤👩🏠️😷👑🦠. 🙏👥⬅️🔎.
Suddenly somebody knocked at the door. Immediately four Emojis opened the door together. Before them stood a group of aliens from the Uranus. They wanted to offer several onions against menacing cold. Thereon agreed Emojis on the purchase. Finally, some lawyers were caught cold partly easily. By this second somebody still knocked at the door. This time these were several animal welfarists from rural areas Emojis.
They explained the lawyer that Jupiter's hunters were hindered before by courageous Emojis in the homicide of several foxes. In this optimistic point realised lawyers that they should finish the working day in the legislation Emojis.

 

What Emojis can do with problems with their rental object

Story: What Emojis can do with problems with their rental object

Can a tenant transfer tacitly offices to a third into Emoji?

Story: Can a tenant transfer tacitly offices to a third into Emoji?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.