Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

When must Emojis fulfil the contract?

This question the lawyers of the kingdom Emoji asked themselves at the round table. A lawyer from Japanese Emoji wanted to tell from his experience: An Emoji signed a purchase contract with a supplier. It was about piece of furniture. It was silly in this contract that themselves both Emojis agreed over temporal fulfillment not by contract. 4️⃣ 3️⃣ 🛠️2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣4️⃣:💲3️⃣8️⃣.3️⃣ 🧑‍⚕️; 💲💯➕💲6️⃣ . That's why present lawyers decided to write down the following sentence in the legislation of the Emojis:
§ If the contracting parties agreed on no time of the fulfillment, the fulfillment must be finished immediately. 1️⃣ 🗣️❓️👤👩3️⃣ ↪️.
Together we decided to define at the middle of a month so: Because most months have between 28 and 31 days, the average of all months is known in Emoji as a middle of the month together: 15.2 days. However, this was a little bit too silly for us. This is why we agreed for the 15th day of a month.
After this story agreed Emojis to define at the middle of the month also so.1️⃣ ⌚️🆕🍾➕➕🐕️‍🦺🥫👨‍⚖️.
After a quiet break a light earthquake began. Several lawyers looked anxiously at the falling books. At this time would shout on the street many Emojis: It shakes!!!
🛠️❌️🤝🛑🛠️.
Can the term be extended for the fulfillment of the contract in Emoji?
In addition said a lawyer:

The contracting parties can extend the term to the fulfillment of the contract after common arrangement. If they could not agree, however, here, the following sentence should be forced in the law book of the Emojis upon both contracting parties:
§ If both contracting parties could not agree by the time extension, the first day is valid after the expiry of the old term. If this day comes for a holiday, the day is valid after the holiday.
Can an Emoji fulfil the contract earlier?
Lawyers on this question hardly wanted to come, they were disturbed at their respected work.

Suddenly somebody knocked very strongly at the door. Thereon opened a former lawyer. Before the lawyer stood two Emojis with forms. They said that they all should collect information about the income of all present lawyers. They came from Poop Emoji.
Then lawyers interrupted their work. They started to fill the forms of the mighty tax authority. After the death of the last Horror Clown Emoji needed quite a lot of money. ➕💰️➡️👤👩⬅️🩸🐕️‍🦺. ❌️🛄💸🐕️‍🦺📲♟️.
The retired lawyer had to be examined by the doctors. Then the doctors waited for the arrival of the policemen. Only when policemen came, they tried to reanimate the lawyer. Thereon doctors decided to bring the lawyer to hospital. On account of this situation the main lawyer wanted to finish the meeting of the day. In the meantime, the retired lawyer felt much better. He asked from the doctors strawberries. On the way three Emojis were with several baskets with strawberries. They heard the wish of the lawyer. Thereon they handed over to him 1 megabyte of strawberries. In the interim the lawyers wanted to leave the room of their discussions.
Suddenly the retired lawyer came back to them. He said to the other Emojis: 6️⃣ 3️⃣ 8️⃣)💵🛠️2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣3️⃣ ➕2️⃣ 🔟1️⃣1️⃣)🛠️💱🩸🐕️‍🦺, 1️⃣2️⃣ 👈️💸🪢 🐕️‍🦺.
Suddenly the future ball fell from an unknown direction. Several curious Emojis exactly wanted to look. Suddenly a defender turned the ball to the right. After some time appeared on the ball: In 3285 days a discussion begins in completely Emoji against the mighty tax authority in Poop Emoji. These talks will lead to a demonstration against the stinginess of the authority. Then the tax authority dies an unnatural death. Then the economy Emojis recovers especially well from the crisis.
After the present lawyers got to know about the future of their country, they wanted to hold on these events in writing. Then some Emojis counted the days up to the event.
For the public it was hidden this information with several curtains. Finally, the lawyers had to protect the elite of the country against riots against the tax authority. At this time Emojis noticed that lawyers switched off their microphones. That's why ten Emojis came to the room of the lawyers. They asked, why the lawyers played with a ball. Also they exactly wanted to know what happened with the microphones. Thereon the main lawyer shouted to the cameraman that he simulates technical problems. He made this. About the ball the main lawyer said the Emojis: This ball came to the room from the right side. Thereon several electromagnets were injured.
This led again to the interruption of the live transmission. 2️⃣ 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣0️⃣ ➕😀🆕.
The present lawyers reacted with big satisfaction to their finished work.
Finally, on account of an adventurous day lawyers wanted to finish their work.
They said goodbye to each other. At this time waited outdoors hundred Emojis. They wanted autographs of the legislators. Thereon said a retired lawyer: What do want these Emojis from us?
We make our work, nevertheless, for that we should not pay with our fingerprints. Many occupational colleagues agreed with this statement. Then several lawyers went ostentatiously with high expressions before the Emojis. Some lawyers signed autographs of the Emojis. After other minutes everybody disappeared.
An Emoji shouted to the direction of the lawyers: What do you have censored when the ball came to the room?
But he got no answer. Finally, the group agreed to protect the elite of the kingdom against the Emojis of the future. In spite of the warnings of the lawyers the elite could influence the preprogrammed events of the future under no circumstances. Thus the mightiest tax authority was stripped of power in the future.


Which minimum quality of a thing is assumed in Emoji?

Story: Which minimum quality of a thing is assumed in Emoji?

How can debts be claimed back in Emoji?

Story: How can debts be claimed back in Emoji?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.