Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Who invented the first Emoji?

Four Emojis visited the wood of Middle Finger Emoji in an early morning. There they met a former judge who drank a water melon juice seated on a bank. These four Emojis recognised the famous judge from the telecast of the legislation. These Emojis wanted to ask the lawyer something. That's why they decided to walk together in the wood in good atmosphere. There Emojis met a group of tourists from the Mercury. This group led the diligent Emoji Guide.
🤴🆕👨‍🎨➕👤👩⬅️⚙️. 1️⃣1️⃣🏤1️⃣9️⃣6️⃣0️⃣👤👩⬅️👱. in Pluto from their places in the wood with the valuable ground to Emoji. Suddenly several people stood before the Emojis and aliens from the Mercury. Setag Lib checked the 👤😂👩🗣️💬🗣️🤘👶. 🗑️⬆️👤⏳️⛈️. ❌️🙏➡️👤💆‍♀️🧱⤵️🦠⬇️💩. Besides, a former designer changed his occupation.
That's why an information scientist's team decided in Pluto that the Japanese called Shigetaka Kurita should get the honour to create the first Emoji on the planet Earth. 👤👨🏤🖕👤👩⬅️💭👤👩⬅️. 👤😍🏯👩⬅️⚙️🗯️➕🆔👤👩⬅️. This concerned the history of the port city Japanese Emoji. The feeling should be thereby given that people Emojis would have invented for the first time what should bring advanced aliens in Pluto later for smiling.
🌝2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣4️⃣👤️🧓👩➡️💍🆕➕2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣1️⃣👤👨⬅️➕. Thus he sent these Emojis to a device where they were used as Emojis for Android by people. Suddenly affected Emojis experienced how helplessly they were abused by people. 💉💗💬😲➕🤔. 💆‍♀️🥫➡️⬆️👑➡️😷. That's why a screen appeared on a thick tree where the whole adventure of the Emojis was shown them.
At this time several misers from the Jupiter who had several own baker's in the town Star Emoji came to the wood of Middle Finger Emoji.
👤👩2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣2️⃣ 🔆💡💬🖕💆‍♀️🧍🆕, 😕➕💡➡️➕☎️.
After this event Emojis met the assigned counsel from Middle Finger Emoji and told him what they experienced before. The lawyer reminded of own experiences which later all lawyers wrote in their notes as " Why were Emojis created?".
At that time all lawyers experienced together how on the planet Earth the decision came to the first Emojis.
At this time the Secret Service informed the first dictator that Emojis again became victims of the people in their devices. The ruler wanted to sue the planet Earth for compensation. It was stupid only that Emojis and people had at that time no contacts. The most advanced programmers not even had a notion of Emojis at this time. That's why this wish landed only on the list of wishes of the first dictator of Emoji. At least, more Emojis respected their elective ruler after this statement.

 

Is Emoji a language?

Story: Is Emoji a language?

Is it a Poop or Chocolate Emoji?

Story: Is it a Poop or Chocolate Emoji?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.