Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Why Emojis in spite of snow wanted to order artificial snow

In Middle Finger Emoji several local Emojis and aliens cleaned the valuable ground of the remaining littering. In the last time particularly many tourists from the Venus celebrated in the surroundings. They did not behave exemplarily and left several rubbish in the town of the most valuable ground. At the national command of the first dictator local inhabitants had to tolerate this behaviour. The reason was that after the election of the new ruler still no tax income came to Poop Emoji from the whole state. 🤑💰🗺️❌️📛🔚🤣➡️🌃👤👀🔚👮🔚➕🤗✖️😴.
In the interim the ketchup entrepreneur Devil Emoji visited a chocolate factory in Cute Emoji. He was invited after the visit by the marketing boss on a ski run. 🤑🔚🎁😤➡️😈💆‍♀️👁️👤😞👨🎿⬅️🥳🔙. In short time the advanced aliens sent nearly 11 full snowy cannons to Emoji. While Devil and other Emojis waited for the production of snow, the ski run owner allowed to lock up the valuables of his guests in the safe deposit. 😱🔚🤑💰🗺️. 🤕➕🎿😈🔚👾⬆️🥫. ➡️🛀⛷👤❄🤔👥⬅️🎁👫➕👥🙏➡️🕴👥🔚🐂⬆️💜🐀🏂➡️🐏⬇️❄🐫.
In this time established Emojis in the town of the valuable earth their first ski run with artificial snow. The first dictator praised them for their diligence. So the ruler of Emoji decided to visit this town himself. He wanted to express himself in the opening ceremony on this subject. In the interim the assistant from the Mercury found out by his visit in Crying Laughing Emoji that a famous ketchup entrepreneur and other Emojis in good positions disappeared in the chocolate factory on the ski run in Cute Emoji. 🎃👀🔙🤔➕❣️❄✊☃. 😂💬⏱️🔟➡️⛷👥🦞🍫🏭⏱️. 🤩🔚❄👤🖋️🖕💨🧑‍💻️❌️⛄➡️🏤➡️🚆⤵️📺️. Before he finished the speech, the first dictator remembered that he wanted to praise the local population for their diligence. Moreover, he promised to them to check the quality of the artificial snow better.
 

Continuation of the adventures of the Emojis in the horror hole

Story: Continuation of the adventures of the Emojis in the horror hole

The adventures of the disappeared Emojis from the ski run

Story: The adventures of the disappeared Emojis from the ski run

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.