Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Can a tenant transfer tacitly offices to a third into Emoji?

In a Thursday evening a public prosecutor with several Emojis was in an auction of the stingy aliens from the Jupiter in Emoji Meaning. There misers tried to sell several car number plates. Besides, were a different special number on offer. Finally, the stinginess of the aliens from the Jupiter grew extremely strongly after the death of the last Horror Clowns. 📈➕❌️🛑🤔.
➡️🚪2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣7️⃣ ➕🏤🐍👤👩⬅️👩‍🍼👤👩⬅️🏤✖️. 5️⃣ 👤👩⬅️⬇️🛋️0️⃣➕.➕1️⃣4️⃣ 👤👩⬅️1️⃣.
💆‍♀️🔵. 0️⃣ 👥➡️👥🎚️.
As attentive Emojis who were in similar situations this formulation heard from the lawyers, they united in a record-breaking group. These Emojis went to thousands to the demonstration before the building of the lawyers.
They would shout so loud that the main lawyer decided to send an assistant to them. 🥐🇬🇧📻️👤👩⬅️🪥➕👥🪧👤👩⬅️. Later realized lawyers that they would have already almost granted a silly sentence in the law book of the Emojis. Thus the law was written in another form:
§ By transference of the offices into three parts by the tenant the renter can hold responsible this third for all damages after his written acceptance.
When demonstrators got this formulation in their ears, they applauded very much loudly. These Emojis could reach an especially loud applause. Then many aliens and Emojis had to go to the doctor. Many doctors had big problems with so many patients. They were strongly demanded too much. At least, aliens in Pluto found out about too loud applause in the kingdom Emoji. That's why they decided to lower the volume of the applause clearly. Then somebody hardly heard the applause.
Can the tenant in spite of the allowed transference be obliged into three parts for compensation?

A very insecure alien from the Mercury asked this. A former adviser for burnt banana peels answered this: 1️⃣ 😀👼📅🎂💬👤👩➕➕👤👼📅🎂🎉➡️👥➕🏤, 💬. 💡➡️👤👀.
What must the tenant follow with the untimely return of the rent object in the country of the Emojis?
An alien from the Uranus who wanted to leave the kingdom Emoji wanted to know this. In addition an accuser from Star Emoji expressed himself: 👤👩⬅️⏱️👤👩🙏. 👤👩👤➕👩⬅️. ➕📞👑👩. When Emojis heard this explanation, they wanted an example from the practise. The accuser answered this:
An alien from Mars had to leave the Circus Union after the seizure of power of the Third Horror Clowns. That's why he left prematurely his flat in Japanese Emoji. He paid the rent up to the end of October. He left the flat, however, already on the 9th of October. 0️⃣ 1️⃣ 👤👩⬅️☕️.
Can tenants and renters renounce in advance the settlement of the mutual demands?
An Emoji from Poop Emoji asked this: In his case he repaired a window of his flat. The renter bought an expensive device for the tracking not paid-up rents with his tenants. 🛠️👀➕👤👩👤👩⬅️👦💕. 🎁➡️1️⃣ 👍️👤👩⬅️0️⃣ 1️⃣. 3️⃣ 👤👩🧑‍💼👤👨⬅️➕👤👨😃2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣9️⃣.
A retired judge hit with the judge's hammer on the table. Then his occupational colleagues calmed down. Then he expressed himself to this case: In the country of the Emojis rental contracts can be discontinued for movable things within 24 hours.
Can the rent contract be discontinued by emergency?
An alien from the Mercury asked this. The answer came from the oldest notary public from Crying Laughing Emoji: The rental contract can be finished by emergency in special cases. Belong to it: Mistrust of the contracting parties. Death or heavy illness of a contracting partner. Even if a contracting party is not able to fulfil the existing contract further.
The notary public said something else: ➕2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣8️⃣ 👤👩👥👤👩💡➕8️⃣8️⃣,0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ , 👤👩💡👤👩⬅️👤👩👤👩⬅️👤👩⬅️.
What happens with the tenancy if the tenant gets in financial difficulties and announces bankruptcy?
An active renter from the Saturn asked the gathered lawyers this. A lawyer from Emoji Copy Paste answered this: The tenant must apply for a loan free of interest with the urban ground for threatened Emojis of homelessness. Then the tenant must finish gradually the rental contract. If an Emoji became insolvent and did not react, he can have to leave without notice the rent object. Moreover, Emojis can take out a voluntary rent policy. In this case this assurance can take with financial difficulties the owed rent.
Then a 6-headed family from several Emojis asked: 🗣️👤⬅️👥🙏🧬➡️👤➕👫👥. 👤👩👤👩👤👩⬅️🎁👤👩⬅️, 👤👩💬. 🏤🍾⬆️👤👩⬅️☎️, 👤👩🛠️👀👤👩⏱️.
If both contracting parties offend against the law about the notice of the rent objects, the notice is trifling. With this formulation all Emojis and aliens were contented at the end.
Finally, then lawyers might eat the sweet cake as a reward for their diligence.

 

When can the renter carry out renewals in the rent object?

Story: When can the renter carry out renewals in the rent object?

In which state must the tenant return the thing in Emoji?

Story: In which state must the tenant return the thing in Emoji?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.