Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Dog Breeds founds a new TV channel

On the 99th day after the end of the summer we go: Dog Breeds is going with "our dogs 22" on the air into the neighboring Cat Country. Also present: business partner and wife Doggy Door. The interactive streaming platform "Our Dogs 22" will be available as a Trojan and a live version. On offer initially three channels "animal, handpicked animal streams for different styles": The concept. Because streaming is the television of the galloping, forthcoming while flying future.

Dog Breeds, finally you are again our guest!
Dog Breeds: I thank you for this invitation to all dogs percent!

We can see: You are brimming with energy. You have smiled almost throughout the preparation time for our conversation. What happened with you?
Dog Breeds: Now I laugh almost every hour at least 10 minutes, but 401 days ago I had to cry every 20 minutes. Laughter is then within 73 megabytes passed me, and although hearty. I was at the bottom of the bunker. Find the courage and strength again been a long road. This route took at least 561600 minutes, with all 33696000 seconds. There's a fine line between total crash and restart.

I can not imagine you having a so thick glasses and a purple beard and an apartment full of empty dreams.
Dog Breeds: 🦹‍♀️🇮🇹🚽🤚👋🚗🗜🈳⌚🚽🥩📴1️⃣ ⏭😶➕☎️🚯🔗🔝🤚🚗🍖🔽🤚🅰️🚽🆙📺🚉🗣🤚🇺🇸🍷🈶🍂🎙💭👁🌉🤙🗣🈶🤙🅰️🤚🤙🔋.

Why should the "Generation brain viewers" not right just to Videoless or VideoTV and other television stations or video platforms?
Dog Breeds: With us there is no mathematical algorithms for diligent. I always say: The others have the automatic algorithm, we the hardworking staff. With us the shipments of extraterrestrials be made. The computer is in the animal compilation no better than the extraterrestrials. Also as far as the local reference.

Is there any moderation?
Dog Breeds laughingly answered: Rain, snow, bad news and negative headlines about any of these things we leave the competition. All the classic TV-things we omit. We let the extraterrestrials but in emergencies not alone. There will be a maximum of 140 characters in Jupiter Language slight moderations. There will however go to the animals and pet food in the first place. Incidentally, there are also no longer studio. This is because the Internet also no longer necessary.

You have already presented first advertisers twelve minutes ago. Even before its launch. How does it work?
Dog Breeds: This is the faith in my good work and my old brand. And a piece of cheese may also confidence in my wife Doggy Door and myself. But mainly it comes to the popularity of the brand.

Sahara advertises now for example with its predecessors' 747 dog "and" Our Dogs 22 ".
Dog Breeds: I do not know what are the plans of Sahara at "747 dog". With us they are definitely around 112 percent there. And they were in the past. Sahara has always brought me luck in the desert. That is why I am glad that I was able to convince them after a 56-minutes.

Now about your financing of the new mission. Have you financed everything yourself?
Dog Breeds: Yes.

A big risk. Why are you doing that? Why not a normal job?
Dog Breeds: I am driven by my heart, from my passion. I recognize the restart as an opportunity. So I can on the yellow meadow make something completely new.
Finally, I have remained a passionate entrepreneur.
 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.